Chapter 34 (NSFW) Not Yet
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34

Not Yet

(NSFW)

There were two other men in the long tiled shower room, that was much like at our club house. But unlike ours, this shower room was not separated by low walls, there was nothing between the showers at all...

Dagnam it! There is nothing to hide my hard on.

I meekly followed Miguel over to the left corner, hanging my towel up on the hook on the opposite side, I took the shower closest to the far wall.

“Turn to the corner, I’ll block their view.” Whispered Miguel.

I felt encouraged and a little excited, it felt like we were in our own secret world and I was following my Dom’s commands.

“OK, please keep me safe.”

Eeeee so good! I love feeling under my man’s protection while doing as I’m told.

Shit! You idiot, stop thinking sexy thoughts in public!

I got my hair shampooed and was just about to use my shower gel, when Miguel said, “good job Jonathan, you’re doing really well.”

Praising me is not helping my hard on!

“Thanks, this is not fun.”

I heard sadness in Miguel’s deep voice as he asked, “you’re not having fun?”

I turned and saw his lowered head, his brows were pulled together and his lips were a thin line of worry.

Quickly I replied, “I’m having too much fun with you, which is making this nerve racking.”

A dark joy lit up Miguel’s eyes, “don’t worry, I won’t let any of them see you. Just keep enjoying being with me.”

Taking my shower gel, Miguel said loud enough to be heard by the two men, “let me scrub your back, you won’t be able to reach with that wound.”

I smelt the fake smell of God knows what as the bottle clicked open, then I felt the pressure on my skin, and he firmly scrubbed my back with my poufy thing. When he got to my bruise, I had to brace my hands against the wall.

Oh fuck, he really does know what he’s doing; the pain filling my mind is just right to stimulate without overwhelming me. I ground my teeth together, so I wouldn’t let out a moan that would definitely echo in this hard room.

Gently compared to the rest of my back, but far too hard for a bruise of that degree, he went back and forth, then in little circles. Fuck that is making my cock ache to be used.

The sound of feet splashed away from us and Miguel whispered in my red ear, “we are alone.”

“Miguel, you know what I am, you can’t do this to me here. Are you trying to get me in trouble?”

His soft hand slid sensually down my back and I shivered even in the hot water, “because I know what you are, is why I’m doing this to you, my dear kitty.” His hand lifted off my skin and he asked, “or would you rather I didn’t?”

“I want you to, I really want you to. But I’m not experienced enough for this,” my breathing was heavy, “it’s a little too much.”

Miguel’s hand was on my waist in a second, there was worry in his voice which was not helping my fear, which was just making me more aroused, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t of pushed you too far.”

“I want you to push me, take me to my limits and even beyond, but take it a little slower, I almost came just now.”

The hand that had been gripping me a little too hard relaxed and Miguel whispered, “you’re alright Kitty, I’ve got you, take a breath and wash off. Don’t think of anything else for a moment.”

The shower water felt like a lover’s caress as it flowed over my rubbed raw skin, the pain singing a dull song of pleasure in the back of my mind. But I did as bid and washed the soap and shampoo off.

Behind me I heard Miguel’s foot steps as he moved away and I was scared stock still for two seconds. Then his feet splashed back and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

“You ready?” He asked.

Still looking at the wall, I nodded and turned off the tap, my towel was wrapped round me in the next second, and I looked up into Miguel’s eyes full of nervous concern.

Seeing we were still alone, I said softly, “it’s alright, I really did enjoy it, I just need you to train me more before we do this level of fun again, lots more training, please Miguel.” Thinking more I said, “and maybe not at our gym.”

The strain vanished from Miguel’s face, “Ok, just use your safe word earlier next time.” His dark eyes got a little worried again as he said, “I’m not always good at knowing when I take things too far.”

“That’s true of us...” a group of four burly guys came in the shower and I hardened my tone and said, “those power lifts really took it out of me today, lets go get a couple of drinks and cool down properly.”

Slapping me on the shoulder, Miguel said, “sounds good, first pint is on you.”

“Yeah, I guess you do deserve a pint.”

As we walked down the shower, the guys all smiled and said “hello Miguel.”

The biggest of the men asked, “who’s your friend?”

“This is Jonathan, we play rugby together.” Replied Miguel with a charming smile.

Hehe now he is introducing me, I wonder what it would be like if he had introduced me as his boyfriend?

After greetings, the smallest man called Jake asked, “do you guys fancy joining us for a drink?”

No! I finally have him to myself!

“Nah, not tonight, I’ve got something important to discuss with Jonathan.” Said Miguel seriously. “Rain check till next time?”

“Definitely.” Replied Jake with a charming smile, that made me glare with a burning jealousy.

He is mine!!!! Please don't take him away from me!

With cheery farewells we went into the changing area, and we again went into the far corner where Miguel hid me from view.

“What was that look at Jake for?” asked Miguel with a smile on his lips.

Shit! He knows, he saw and he knows!

“Nothing...” I said meekly. Trying to distract my man I asked nervously, “you have something to discuss?”

Shaking his head at me with a gentle chuckle, Miguel leant down to put on his jeans as he whispered, “no, I just didn’t want our date to get interrupted again.”

Eeee so good!

I shyly dropped my eyes, “you are looking forward to our date too?”

“I can’t have the date I really want till Friday, but I’m loving spending time with my man.”

My heart thundered in my chest, ‘my man,’ then I thought of Friday! We will... he will... oh I can’t wait till Friday!

Strong hands turned me back to the wall, “don’t think about Friday Kitty, or you will get us both in trouble.”

Fuck I’m rock solid!

“Sorry Miguel.”

Nope, saying that didn’t help, his name is too close to Master!

0