Chapter 35 Mr Ortiz
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 35

Mr Ortiz

Dry and changed, I followed Miguel out of the gym and round the corner to a quiet bar.

Sat at a table for two, hehe so romantic, I gazed over at my boyfriend.

“Oh Jonathan, how am I supposed to keep my hands off you, if you give me such a cute look?”

Running my hand through my brown hair, I was fishing for reassurance, “how can you call me cute with such a straight face?”

Leaning in a little, Miguel whispered, “Kitty is the cutest.”

I softly purred, then realised he was very unlikely to hear over the voices around us. Leaning forwards to block it from view, I subtly lifted his hand onto my chest so he could feel the vibration.

A wide smile spread across Miguel’s lips, “definitely the cutest.” Covering my hand with his own, he said with a twinge of sadness, “did you know that’s the first time you have been affectionate towards me in public?”

“I’m sorry, I’m too shy.”

Gently stroking my bicep Miguel said comfortingly, “no worries I understand, as long as you are affectionate with me in private, I don’t mind.”

“This Kitty is going to be so affectionate, you’re going to want to punish me.”

Damn, my own thoughts are making me horny!

“Kitty, you’re having such naughty thoughts again, I may have to punish you right now.”

Miguel’s strong fingers pinched the tender skin inside my arm, and I moaned softly.

Dropping my head I said meekly, “I’m sorry but I don’t think I’m ready for this in public, I can't hold myself back enough yet.”

His strong hand went back to stroking my outer arm, “good Kitty.”

Looking up through my lashes, I questioned with my eyes, and he said softly, “I can safely push the boundaries of our relationship with you, if you honestly tell me it’s too much.”

I wanted to hug him, but I was still too nervous, so pathetically said, “thank you Miguel.”

Smiling, his large hand ruffled my hair and he said loudly, “no problem buddy.”

I could feel a little pout form on my lips, and I huffed quietly, “don’t want to be just your buddy.”

Laughing Miguel pulled me into a playful hug, and whispered in my ear, “you’re so much more than my buddy, you’re my cute little Kitty.”

It felt like every part of my head caught fire, why was that the bit that made me blush?!

Pushing out of his hug, and coughing to hide my embarrassment I said sternly, “Mr Ortiz, you are a naughty one to act like that out in public again.”

“Oh we are going formal names, are we?”

Just keeping my mirth under control, I sat up straight and said, “Yes Mr Ortiz.”

Damn he is suave looking when he sits up like a proper gentleman.

Miguel replied with a smile. “Fine, Mr...” putting his hand to his mouth Miguel breathed, “Oh crap, Jonathan, I don’t know your surname.”

I dropped my eyes, damn it, I shouldn’t of started this, “ah yes, that’s because I don’t broadcast it.”

Miguel’s dark glare pinned me to my seat, “be a good little Kitty and tell me your name.”

I squirmed happily, I don’t like the jokes I get because of my name, but I love being made to tell by Miguel.

“My surname is Storm.”

“You’re Jonathan Storm?” Said Miguel with a smirk.

“Yes yes, I know, I’m fantastic.” I said with a sigh of resignation.

“Oh my cute little Storm Kitty, you are so adorable.”

His Storm Kitty?! Eeee so good!

I’ve never been so happy about my name!

Scratching his chin, Miguel mused, “just so you know, if we get married we are taking your surname. Miguel Storm has a good ring to it.”

Did he just mention us getting married?!

Am I dreaming?!

“Jonathan.”

No if I was dreaming he would be naked... mmmm Miguel’s body is so sexy.

“Jonathan?”

“Yeah? Sorry, just fazed out there for a second.”

Tenderly holding my hand Miguel asked, “did I freak you out talking about marriage?”

“No! I mean no, not really, I was thinking about you naked...” I slammed my free hand over my mouth, I wanted the world to swallow me whole, why did I say that out loud?!

“You really are a kinky little Kitty.” Sighing softly, Miguel said, “I guess I'll have to be extra well behaved to stop you having erotic thoughts.”

After another drink, we when to a friendly restaurant and the rest of the evening was a fun relaxed time chatting and laughing.

I really enjoyed having Miguel all to myself, even if we were both clothed.

Hi Lovely Readers,

I'm guessing you know why Jonathan Storm is fantastic?

0