Interlude 2-5- Pleasant Distractions (NSFW)
153 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interlude 2-5- Pleasant Distractions (NSFW)

Citadel Fifth floor- Personal Quarters- 3rd day of Vanahiem’s Month the 6983 GR (Afternoon)

Nath’aniel-                   

He strode through the sitting area of his quarters, and as the Assassin Construct continued to follow him he told it. "If you are going to continue to follow me even here, do so off to the side please." It seemed to ignore him at first, but then it took up a post off to the side near the unused side chambers of his quarters.

Once it did, the mage sighed and began to unbind his robes. He thought back to the news, that bald sorceress had told him. That his mother, now called the Betrayer, had fallen so deep into depression that she had wounded the Veil and let loose demons and fiends onto the world.

“It would explain why mystic energy is so plentiful now.” Nath’aniel muttered as his robes loosened and hung freely. He yawned, as he heard the doors to his quarters open.

He turned and saw that Basilisk was not only here, but walking towards him. Nath looked at the Assassin and saw that it too was watching her, but not reacting, so it discerned no hostility towards him either.

Nath'aniel opened his mouth to scold her for invading his private quarters, but no words came out as he saw her reach for her belt with her lower arms and unbuckled her shorts before shoving them towards her feet. Then a second later her upper arms reached for the bottom of her top and she too lifted and removed it before tossing the item towards one of his coaches.

He didn't even flinch when he heard metal hit the floor. He just stood there staring like an idiot, while Sam stood there timidly biting the nail of her upper left arm's thumb. After a few seconds, she parted her legs a bit. Nath had enough brain power to wonder if she did that so he could see her better. However, that thought was quickly forgotten when she stopped biting her nail and he had a clearer view of her chest.

“Sometimes… sometimes bad news proceeds good." Her words started to wake up his brain, and Nath'aniel wanted to say that she shouldn't be up here, and yet all he could do was stare at her red garden growing on her groin and her slowly hardening nipples.

She must have seen something in his expression, because she jogged over towards him. Her upper arms reached out and went to lift him up, but instead of moving him, she only succeeded in shifting his weight a little. After a grunt, she began to chuckle at the attempt.

“The sarcophagus increased the density of my muscles and bones, so I am heavier than I appear.” The mage admitted when she was done laughing.

She then leaned in and after a couple of seconds, she kissed his lips. Nath felt something within him stir at the innocent way that Sam kept increasing the pressure on him. It was almost like a subtle challenge to him to respond. He recalled their last meeting, not so much the fake stories that she told him, but the way she admitted liking him and her otherwise aggressive courting gestures.

One of her upper hands reached and held his face as she kissed him again. He then returned the action, placing his lips back on hers. It continued for a time, till they both tilted their heads to better unite their mouths. After a few more exchanges Nath was startled when her tongue entered his mouth. So he jerked back his head in surprise.

Sam yelped out an “Ow.”

So Nath quickly apologized. “Sorry, I was surprised. I haven’t kissed, a lot.”

Sam reached her upper right arm onto his shoulder as she said. "It's ok… It's been a while for me too." Then her lower left arm reached out for his right hand. Once she held him, Sam led him to the closest couch.

As she sat down, her upper right arm fell away from him. Once seated Sam spread her legs open for him, clearly to allow him to see her healthy pink lips. Then her lower right reached for her womanhood, stretching them apart so he could see even more. She then pulled his held hand towards it.

It was smaller than he would have guessed. Not wanting to hurt her, he closed all but one finger into a fist, so only it would penetrate her. Once inside he frowned. While her folds were warm and comforting to his finger, the warmth wasn’t as hot as he had expected from when he had last appraised Sam’s health.

She moaned as his finger got in as far as his second knuckle. Then she reached with her lower right arm into the folds of his partly opened robes. As Sam found his awakening little brother, it dawned on him that he was feeling pleasure from too many sources.

There was the obvious physical pleasure, but also an echoing pleasure in his head. So he shifted the focus of his vision, and saw that the room was drowned in psychic energy. Despite that, Nath still craved what was being presented to him, so he began to work his finger in her. Soon the moans she breathed became heavier.

He shifted his vision's focus again. Just like his mother had trained him when looking past illusions. The colors in the room inverted to his sight, and before him was not a naked Samantha, but a naked and moaning Elizabeth.

She then quickly pulled his hand out of her, muttering. "I need the real thing." Somehow, he still heard Sam's voice.

He was about to slow things down by saying he wasn’t ready yet, but she used her long legs to close the gap between them, and her nearby hands slid his half-masted brother into her. His vision lost its altered focus, and he was partway inside Samantha again.

She leaned towards him, and Nath expected her to kiss him again. Instead, she licked the side of his face and part of his ear. Between the feeling from his little brother, and the carnal nature of her action, Nath'aniel snapped and thrust the rest of the way into her.

While doing so, he felt his brother pierce something, and ‘Sam’ mutter another ‘ow’.

‘Right, she got a new body when she became a Servant. And a new body meant a new hymen.’ He thought for only a moment.

Then 'Sam' whispered into his ear. "It's fine. Continue." He nodded and pulled out before he pushed all of the way into her. It took longer than he remembered it taking during his last time.

‘If the sarcophagus did something to me down there, I am…’ he began to think, but such thoughts wandered away as he heard his partner moan in joy at his presence inside of her.

Knowing that her body was new to this, Nath took his time before increasing his speed. He purposely took a breath between thrusts. However, she thwarted this plan, because, by the third thrust, she whispered. "Faster."

Not wanting to disappoint, he obeyed. Nath grabbed her hips as she locked her ankles behind his back. Before he increased the pace as she asked. She would use her legs to help force them together when he started to thrust so all of the work wasn't just on him.

As he found a proper tempo and got drunk on the pleasure he was feeling. Both his own and hers echoed through their bond. He shifted his vision again. Instead of a Samantha looming down at him, a panting Elizabeth was hanging off of his neck, as his brother sought deeper and deeper into her private valley.

They rocked like that for a bit, before she panted between her moans again. “Faster.”

Nath grunted before he rolled them to the other end of the couch. With her now on top, he left one hand on her hips and grabbed a breast with the other. With a firm grip, they continued. Him now using his arms to pull her down onto him, and her pushing off once they impact each other.

They continued for a bit. Until she suddenly stopped. Betsy let out a long moan while simultaneously releasing a couple of seconds of liquid onto him from her womanhood. Then she leaned over and kissed him again. As they kissed she started again, grinding him into her.

Taking the hint Nath too continued, before long she had to pull away from the kiss so she could breathe while they rode one another. She stared into his eyes as they thrust and ground into one another.

After a while, she muttered. "Your eyes are so beautiful." She then leaned over and licked the other side of his head. Nath didn’t know why, but that oddly was what did it. As a couple of thrusts after, he too was groaning, as his brother rapidly sowed his seed into her. As he did, he pulled her breast into his mouth to silence himself. Betsy ran a hand through his hair as he sucked and licked her nipple.

Once both of them had caught their breath he asked her. “How is the new body? Not too sensitive I hope.”

“I’ll adjust. I should have known it would be a virgin too, given how important that was historically.” She blinked a few times before cursing. “Bloody hell, I thought I tricked you.”

"You did for a time." He admitted and then explained. "But posing as someone who can pick me up, and you not being able to was kind of a giveaway… Oh, and there is the bond too after all. Kind of hard not to feel your pleasure through it. I am glad you enjoyed yourself.”

They shared a laugh before they shared another kiss.

5