The Powers of Spamming
117 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mount Justice, Happy Harbour July 18 2010]

- -Gojo POV- -

'Of course not it's everyone's favourite Martian Bioship - BIOSHIP!' The Pokemon surprise reveal was finally done and you readers back at home can finally rest and your excited anticipating self can settle down.

"It's my Martian Bioship!" Megan said introducing the new arrival to the crew

"Cute? Not aerodynamic…but cute nonetheless," Wally stated.

"It's in rest silly! Here, I'll wake it for you!" And as she waved her hand, the weird mix of vermillion, navy and black coloured egg morphed into a very strangely shaped space ship that looked to be made of play dough or clay

'That was oddly satisfying yet very creepy on the other hand…I feel so conflicted right now,' I couldn't help voice internally.

The ship began swiftly floating off the ground before turning around for its newly formed entrance and stairwell to face us.

"Well you coming?" Megan asked like this wasn't one of the coolest experiences I will ever have in both lives

"~Do you even need to ask~" I asked rushing into the ship with Robin and Wally. The ships interior was an otherworldly amethyst that pulses with life and beauty. It almost seemed so overwhelmingly alluring that I felt out of place.

"The show really didn't do justice to some of these places, if only they had the demon slayer budget and animation - that would've just been too much"

Several seats popped out like bubbly slimes from ships floor, and you didn't even need to ask Robin and Wally to take a seat before they came clambering down onto their very own with the 'X-themed' seatbelts warping around their body like well placed death traps

"Cool!" Wally said in surprise at the sudden placements.

I sat below the captains seat and admired how comfy these seats were, like cotton candy is all I can say. Though once everyone was seated the ship once again began to hover above the ground seamlessly, Megan called out, 'Red Tornado, please open the bay door!'

And the huge gates to the outside world opened and in came glorious sunlight that bathed the ship as we flew out into the day.

"Impressive!" Robin complimented at the astonishing display.

"Yes she is…," Wally said whilst day dreamily staring at Megan but after seeing the confused look of Megan realised and corrected, "I-I mean the ship! Which like all ships is a she.."

"~Save some for the rest of us, you're killing me~" I taunted

"Fast on his feet, not so much with his mouth," Robin added with no hesitation.

"Dude!" You could practically his face turning a slight tint of rose. His cry of embarrassment just made me chuckle, 'Hey! What you laughing at dark glasses!' He pointed at me which only increased my laughter joined by Robin as well

"Cut it out!" Wally shouted to deaf ears while Aqualad moved closer to Superboy to speak with him over the actions he took back at the base. I enhanced the hearing of my ears, discreetly with cursed energy so I can easedr- *cough* better get to understand the feelings and problems troubling my teammate - yeah that.

"I do not need to possess psychic powers to understand exactly how you are feeling," Caldur couselled, "You overeacted and you do no know how to apologise. Just say sorry."

"He'll come around eventually," Robin started, "in the mean time how about showing us a little Martian shapeshifting."

Following along with Robin's quick decision to change subjects, Megan stood up and we watched her symbiotic like suit wrap over her body and clothes transforming into the signature Robin costume of course with added adjustments ; Her skin colour pale and switch into a white which contrast from her normal green and her hair morph into a shortened black variation. It was a very curvy female version of Robin.

She then twirled around into and morphed into a female version of Kid Flash posing as she did so with both hands on her hips. It was almost identical to the figure of Kid Flash who sitting to my left just way more...well endowed to say the least but I won't say anything more

"Is it wrong that I think I'm hot?" Wally said, with a bewitched look on his face as if he were staring at the woman of his dreams.

'It definitely isn't my friend,' I thought internally though at the back of mind was somethinng dangerously urgent plaguing my mind, 'It's not gay...right?' I glanced at Wally for a tenth of a second before robotically turning my head to shoo the thoughts away but then it happened...

Megan switched her current form to a female version of me?! She wore the classic jujustu tech uniform, and eyes wore similar glasses to me tilted ; The beautiful flowing snow hair, the plump juicy hips and thighs and those blue shimmering jewels for eyes... [1]

'I failed, I'm sorry I'm folding right away, sue me,' I barely held back tears of frustration and grief.

"Impressive, but you know you're not going to fool anyone with those,' Robin stated, breaking me away from my convoluted thoughts

"Mimicking boys is a lot hard," Megan admitted after transforming back and sitting down on her captain seat.

"~It's an enough for me~,' I muttered to myself but caught Wally staring at me as he heard with a gaze that practically said 'I knew you were no different' to which I just turned my head and ignored.

'I'm way above your level when it comes to culture young padawan,' my mind visualising myself on a throne looking down upon the lower class cultured.

"And your clothes?," Caldur asked.

"They're organic like the ship, they respond to my mental commands," Megan answered

"As long as they're the only ones," Superboy snidely remarked to the dismay of Megan who frowned at those bitter words.

"Can you do that ghosting through walls thing that Manhunter does?" Wally quickly came in for a quick conversational recovery

"Density shifting? No.. it's a pretty advanced technique," and with that the same frown reappeared upon her face.

"Y'know Flash can vibrate his molecules super fast to move through walls, when he does he gets a bloody nose!" Robin laughed

"Dude!" Kid Flash spoke out in shame trying to hide his face slightly.

"Seriously?" I asked in an incredulous voice

"Hey! I'm still learning!" He shouted to cover for himself causing us to laugh even harder than before.

"Maybe I can't do density shifting but I can do this," Megan said amidst laughter, turning the bioship invisible to the naked eye.

"COOOLL!" Wally said in excitement but was interrupted by a call.

"Red Tornado to team. There have been reports of a disturbance at Happy Harbour Power Plant. I suggest you go there and investigate," Tornado said and ended the call.

"Received. Adjusting coordinates now!" Megan menatlly told the ship where to go and it naturally without delay began to fly above Harbour mountain tops towards the plant.

"He's keeping us busy," Robin muttered who interpreted Tornado's suggestion as just a way to occupy them in the meantime.

'How wrong you are Boy Wonder, this is just the start of what's to come - I really sound like some 3rd rate villain scheming his next diabolical plan don't I?'

Flying above the mountain tops we were met with a sea of trees on either side for miles but that soon was replaced by the man made infrastructure or steel and stone where we saw the power plant but something definitely seemed to be amiss.

Flocks of people were fleeing from the plant while a fire blazed on, scorching and destroying everything around it.

"What could be the cause of this?!" Megan said looking at the pandemonium below.

"I think I know the cause," Superboy gesturing towards the incoming tornado flying towards the ship.

"Could've told us a little bit sooner man!" I shouted as the tornado sucked us without any resistance...

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Happy Harbour Power Plant, Happy Harbour July 18 2010]

The ship tossed and turned, being played around with due to the fickle whims of the hurricane but we quickly escaped and Megan gained control of the unstable ship.

We speeded towards to where the last attack came from until I had a great idea, "~Megan! Do you have a way to let me down?~"

"Yeah! But I can't let you down safely from this height" Megan said back in response.

"~Don't worry about it. I'll be fine~" but Megan just gave me a doubtful face full of worry, "~Trust me, just open a latch on the ground around here.~" I pointed to the floor just a few inches away from me

"Are you crazy or something?!" Kid asked in confusion watching the spectacle

"~Awww you care so much,~" I mess with him, to which he turns his head away with a scoff in admonishment, "~So can you do it?~" I turned back to Miss Martian for affirmation

"Fine!" Megan gave in and made a spiral opening latch appear on the ground but before I could jump I heard a shout behind.

"Wait! We need a plan of attack to do this - together, as a team" Caldur exclaimed but if I honest I zoned out as soon as he said the line, 'Caldur you lovable piece of- YOU SAID THE LINE!'

"I have a plan - ATTACK." I jumped out of plane

The clouds stalled me whole and gravity forced my body to plummet faster and faster toward the ground below.

'I GOT TO SAY IT!' I could only scream in my head, ignoring the fatal drop under me to fan girl in excitement, 'sometimes I surprise myself with how badass I am.'

"WAIT! Which way should I land!", 'Should I do a Spiderman? A Superman ?…!'

"I got it!" When the floor approached me in a rapid movement, I tucked my body into foetus position while carefully front flipping until I was few meters away and opens up to land on my knee and punch the ground, 'of course I'm imbuing curse energy on my body - wouldn't want to turn into an extremely unpleasant puddle of blood and organs.

A minuscule crater with many cracks on the ground were birthed from my landing, adding on to the effect (there was no effect)

'Gotta stay here a few seconds for dramatic intent and then say a cool quip after,' I looked up whilst lowering my glasses a little, "~Well am I late to the pa-~."

'Eh?' I looked around the parking lot for any remaining crowd to cheer me on but I found no one, "…those escaping citizens don't know it yet but they just missed something special." I muttered

I got up and dusted myself off, running to the source of this mess - Mr Twister.

An early on third rate villain that the team had to deal with the powers of cyclone manipulation and creation (aerokinesis) - oh and did I happen to mention he's a certified robot ravelled in a bigger more sinister scheme involving a certain red androids past.

'The team faced a lot of trouble with it due to its abilities though I'm still not sure why Megan was taking that bad of a beating, doesn't she have telekinesis? All it would've taken is a flick of wrist and the episode ends.' I asked myself as I entered the plant, 'maybe it's the same situation as the flash not catching thugs running away who were just a few metres away from him previo-'

A tornado travelled its way towards me, uplevelling the ground under it and adding it to its own fierceness but it was all to no avail, it's ferocity was unmatched when compared to the likes of infinity

The tornado just seemed to ignore my presence entirely, circling and skirting around my figure, upheaving my hair until finally it diffused into the air.

"~Nice breeze you got anything a bit stronger?" I looked up towards the unique character that challenged my own

 A heavily armoured mechanized suit with a notable crimson red chassis and humanoid face-plate The hulking behemoth was decorated with a tattered brown scarf and blue tubes skirting around his body and inserted into various plugs.

"Interesting child, you have amused me but let's just see how far you will continue to do so," It spoke with gentle fervour that I had to raise an eye towards

"Didn't know we had such well mannered villains, still how about you spare me the obligated villain dialogue and let me kick your ass, that sound good?" I twisted my fist into a two-fingered gun and shot out a burst of CE at him but they were just parried by the currents of wind surrounding him into the walls of the plant - destroying the walls, '...I won't get charged for that right?'

"You believe that is enough to make me stop, you are more foolish then I took you for child," He declared

"~hehe well as I always say, if the first shot doesn't work how about the other 6,897,439 shots~," I laughed charging up my energy

"Hm?!" he tried to get out but I barraged him with twenty or so CE shots and watched him fumble around to block, parry or dodge, 'having basically limitless CE is such a cheat, spamming really is my besto friendo.'

"YOU ANNOYING CHI-!" He exclaims but his face gets pelted by a CE shot and I'm not sure how, but even with his robotic body I could just feel the anger emanate off of him.

'must be that time of the week for robots,' I laughed at my own joke getting into position for close combat but explosives came from the entrance hitting Twister dead centre in his chest which sent him flying.

"Who's your new friend over here?" Robin entered with his grappling hook.

"~Didn't quite catch his name because of his unending need to monologue,~" I answered.

"It's in the job description. In exchange for us kicking their cans and locking them up they give us heartfelt speeches about they're going to blow up the sun or whatnot," Robin joked sending batarangs but Twister simply deflected with his aerokinesis.

"~If I had known before I wouldn't have signed up,~" I shot three other CE shots at Twister which he responded by offensively blocking with a hurricane. I simply used a simple domain around me and Robin.

"Didn't you get roped in by Batman or else it was 24 hour surveillance for you?" Robin raised an eyebrow at me while throwing a smoke bomb and using a cover to throw more explosives

"~Agree to disagree,~" I rushed at Mr Twister, employing infinity to get past the tornados unimpeded, and smashed my fist into his ribcage? Robocage? Well all that matters is that dented his armour indefinitely and disrupted his tornado creation.

Robin didn't miss that chance and sent MORE explosives towards him, damaging the suit even more, 'WHY DOES BATMAN GIVE A 13 YEAR OLD THIS MANY EXPLOSIVES?!' I silently queried wondering what the Bat was thinking when he allowed a hormonal 13 year old teenager to run wild with these weapons of mass destruction.

"We're meant to stick together but you two ran off!" Aqualad jumped into the play and punched the robot away.

"So what's he called?" asked Wally, performing a two footed jumping kick to the middle area of Twister's torso for his entrance but the attack was for naught as it ended with him being sent into the railings with a painful and resounding bang.

Superboy launched his own attack by jumping into the air with his usual battle cry and threw a right hook at Twister only for an anticlimactic back hand slap of a finish to swat him away. He bounced like a skipping stone across a lake along the concrete floor but was soon caught telekinetically by Megan

'Dude, every-time you're on screen you're getting Yamcha'ed, what happened to the Superboy that dominated the fight against the team in only a few seconds - Petition to bring him back!'

"My apologies, I should've introduced myself sooner but I found your company quite distasteful" and for some reason I felt his empty blue robotic eyes linger on me for quite a while longer than my teammates.

'What's his problem, don't hate the player, hate the game for not patching this bug,' I only gave slight tilt of the head with a confused face painted on which seemed to anger him to no end.

"What'd you do to him dude?" Wally whispered to me while the cliche cartoon stare battle was taking place.

"...spammed R2," I replied slightly reluctant to reveal my diabolical act 

"You monster!" Wally disgustingly walked away from me while Megan and Cal gave puzzled expressions.

The battle began when Megan suddenly threw two chunks of rubble, that she had telekinetically picked up before, at Twister while Robin threw some batarangs and I some CE shots hitting Twister - fracturing the armour even further 

"AHHHH!" Superboy and Aqualad shot at him Andre delivered a punch to the face plate of the suit but it didn't seem to be effective as Twister countered with a two hurricanes ultimately pummelling the power couple into the floor 

"I have grown tired of this game thanks to a certain individual so I shall be the one to end it permanently!" he sent two huge hurricanes to either side of us for a pincer attack.

"[Cursed technique amplification: Blue]" The blue glow avoided my teammates skilfully but ripped part the hurricanes ruthlessly.

"Since you are willingly refusing to get out of my way, I will have to use force!" said Twister like he wasn't already using it.

He flew into the sky through a self made exit and the clouds started to churn with lightning, thunder and clouds bathed in darkness

"~If no ones willing to be Captain Obvious today then I will - 'Guys that doesn't look so good!'~" I announced

"Miss Martian, can you temporarily switch off his brain," Aqualad asked

"I can...but I thought you said not to invade the minds of peo-!" Megan stated

"There's a bad guy trying to destroy us and the plant, so yeah I think it calls for it!" Robin

Megan lowered her head and focused her powers but all she got was...

"Nothing...I'm getting nothing from him...I can't read his mind," but then she reached some false enlightenment and came to a realisation, "Hello Megan! Mr Twister is Red Tornado! He's inorganic, an android...and how many androids/robot/cyborg people do you know who can generate tornados."

'Eh?"

"Red Tornado sent us here!" Caldur cried in shock

"After saying we'll be tested soon enough...this is his test! Something to keep us busy," Robin spoke up as well in an absolutely livid tone.

'EHHHH?!'

6