{C18} [R18] [Poll]: Spread those legs for me babe
843 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would you guys like more details on the girls such as breast/cup sizes etc?
  • No, I like that you avoided details so we can use our own imagination. Votes: 7 9.5%
  • I would like details such as breast sizes to be added and shared. Votes: 45 60.8%
  • I don't really care either way Votes: 22 29.7%
Total voters: 74
Announcement
So far the heart goal for the previous chapter hasn't been met we still have until Sunday to reach the goal for a bonus chapter. The bonus chapter goal aside I have a offer/request for those interested. I'm looking for proof readers that want to read my story, Suggest changes/improvements as well as assist me in planning ahead. So, If you do want to read ahead for free and want to help me with the novel make sure to message me. When you message me, Do please share a creative idea such as a potential species/monster to introduce into the novel, A good base location/layout or something else that shows me that you'd be great to have in the planning team of the novel.
 
"Spread those legs for me, babe."
 
Alice did as she was instructed and submissively spread her legs, although she didn't lie on the floor like he expected her to. Instead, she went towards the wall and, after leaning against it, opened her legs, Even using her right hand to further spread her folds open for him. Showcasing the glittering slit in all its glory, Max, of course, didn't shy away from it and soon joined her.
 
He aligned the tip of his cock with her entrance and pushed inside in one go which earned him a heavy moan from Alice. He pushed her harder against the wall, and she eagerly responded to his assaults by wrapping her legs around his back. Her head rested on his shoulder, and she playfully bit into his earlobe while making sure every little moan and grunt she made was transmitted to his ears.
 
The both of them were already quite worked up, and the sex quickly escalated into a rough fuckfest where Max aggressively moved his hips, Pounding in and out of the girl while Alice equally enthusiastically moved her hips back and forth, Meeting him at every thrust he made.
 
The wet squelch sound, which they by now had grown familiar with, could be heard every time Max slammed his hips into hers. At every movement, a soft feminine grunt or moan could be heard, and when he hit just the right spot, he would hear " Ahh, Max. " in his ear, which only motivated him to work harder.
 
He eventually used his own head to push hers to the side, Freeing space so he could access her neck, and upon seeing the smooth, perfect skin, he bit her as if he were a vampire, Thirsty for blood. Although he made sure that, Unlike a vampire, He didn't draw blood. He did bite her aggressively, wanting to ensure a mark of ownership was left on that neck of hers. Alice, Being the masochist she is, responded with both her mouths. Her upper one loudly moaned his name while her lower half eagerly clamped down upon him.
 
As if Alice alone wasn't stimulating enough, the bandit girl once again saw a golden opportunity for herself to show her worth and ensure, Or at least increase, the chances of Max keeping her. So, When Max was railing Alice against the wall, she crawled forward awkwardly while still being bound and took his ransack into her mouth.
 
She didn't just nibble on it; she took the entire thing within her mouth and playfully caressed it with her tongue. Max, Having his cock buried within Alice's warm tight embrace while his sack was now embraced and carried by the bandit girl's hot mouth, couldn't help but moan.
 
This stimulation was too much, and for the first time in a while, he came before his partner did. Alice happily moaned, feeling his sperm being injected within the deepest parts of her. Now that she knew Max would take care of her, Ensuring her that she wouldn't get knocked up thanks to the birth control, she quite enjoyed being creampied. There was something about his fertile, warm, hot, sticky mess entering her depths, Trying its hardest to find and fertilize her eggs, that greatly aroused her.
 
Max, Feeling sensitive around his lower half thanks to the orgasm, slowed down his thrusting speed. Alice, however, Eager to get back at him, started to aggressively shake and grind her hips against him. Making full use of his sensitive state to bully him, unfortunately for her, Max considered himself the dominant one in the bedroom. He didn't let her harass his sensitive cock and was quick to push her hard against the wall, Pushing his full length inside her and keeping her pinned as he waited for his sensitivity to calm down.
 
Although Max was quite interested in just pulling out and ending it here, Not giving her her orgasm and seeing how she would react to it, Max decided not to do such a thing. He knew she was a masochist who enjoyed pain, but he wasn't sure if she enjoyed orgasm control or denial rather than just doing it right here, right now, which would force her to endure it the entire day. He would prefer to experiment with her. Just pulling out before her orgasm during normal sex to see how she reacts, Before continuing it or binding her against the bed, Stimulating her with a toy yet not giving her that orgasm nor his cock until he was ready. Or perhaps all of this was just an excuse he made in his mind, Wanting to go for another round when he said this was the last one. He honestly didn't know nor really cared.
 
Alice silently and submissively took whatever he gave her. He could even feel her tighten around him when he rejected her attempt to assert dominance over him. Which once again confirmed that this though wasteland girl just had a different side to her, In the bedroom, that is.
 
He freed one hand, which he was using to hold her, which was perfectly possible since he had her pressed against the wall, and moved that hand to pet the bandit girl, showing her some form of appreciation. She, unlike Alice, Wasn't a masochist, yet she didn't raise a single objection. She was pretty much indifferent to how he treated her; whether he just laid her down or asked her to actively participate, she was fine with either. As long as he didn't subject her to too much pain, she was willing to go a fair degree.
 
As far as she was considered, that was how it worked; if she had won, she would've likely allowed Alice to be raped by his partner. Leaving her possibly pregnant, after which she would've sold her to a slaver before her pregnancy became visible and ruined her worth. He likely would've kept Max around as her own little boytoy, Drugging him up to ensure he was hard enough to be put to use.
 
Now that she had lost, She was eager to earn his favor through whatever means necessary. A man capable of wasting birth control on a slave, A bandit at that when he could've just sold her before the pregnancy showed up, showcased his wealth. Combining that with his nativity, she saw this as her potential golden spoon; Max, of course, as naive as he sometimes was, knew this. He just decided to indulge her, considering how hot she was. After all, whatever she tried leeching off of him, he would make her work for. His items weren't worth much compared to his worlds standard anyway.
 
So, After giving the little bandit a head pat, he returned his hand to Alice's hips to lift her off the wall and started to move around the room. As humiliating as it was, The tied-up bandit girl decided to crawl and struggle after the couple that now started to fuck all around the house. Max threw Alice up and down his cock, Although, to be fair, Alice being the stronger one, eventually started to do the majority of the moving instead. Pushing her hips up and down against his cock, Riding him as he held her and pushed her against the wall occasionally.
 
He didn't shy away from his previous biting action and made sure to leave a mark on both of her tits as well, Which, just like previously, earned him a generous moan and a vagina that tightly clamped around his cock. He eventually decided to end it against the kitchen counter; He pulled her off his cock. Turned her around and grabbed her by the neck, Pushing her down over the kitchen counter and taking her from behind like a dog.
 
The bandit girl was quick to join in and once again started to eagerly stimulate his sack, Alice, Who previously didn't cum when Max did, was quick to reach her orgasm after all the manhandling she went thru. Her vagina walls tightened on his cock, Eager to milk him, and her juices rushed out. Some of which dripped on the bandit girl's face, Who didn't even flinch at it. Not that Max could see her face.
 
Unlike he did for himself, he didn't stop when Alice reached her orgasm; he instead only sped up. She was immensely tight when she orgasmed, and it was during this period of sensitivity and tightness that Max felt like he deflowered her once again; although her tight grip was slightly painful, the immense pleasure easily had that beat. So, all in all, it felt great, and soon enough, he couldn't hold it in, and he once again spurted his seed inside Alice's depths.
 
Alice, who was already being overstimulated from the fact he only started to fuck her harder instead of stopping, couldn't take it anymore. She felt as great as last night and once again squirted it all out; an overflow of her juices and some of the sperm Max had just recently injected into her flew out and landed on the bandit girl's face.
 
The look of pure bliss on Alice's face was almost enough to harden him up again, but with the amount of loads he had already released and considering the time he had wasted, he decided to hold himself back. He instead gave Alice a deep kiss, Making sure to transmit his love to her, after which he pulled out. The bandit girl took it as her queue and quickly inserted his cock into her mouth, Licking it clean.
 
Alice was quicker to recover this time than she was last time; Max wasn't sure why that was but decided to simply consider it a coincidence. It's not like he had fucked her into a mindless little moaning mess enough times to make any comparisons.
 
The bandit girl who had properly cleaned Max up was about to stand up when she was suddenly grabbed by her hair. Alice, who had grabbed her, yanked her head backward and pushed her own lower half against her face in a display of dominance.
 
The woman looked at Max, and after noticing he had no intention of interrupting the two, she gave in and submissively licked her clean. She would've hoped that Max was a little more possessive over her now that he had come inside her once, but sadly for her, that wasn't the case. He allowed Alice to dominate her publicly, which in turn made her wonder if winning him over through her body was as easy as she initially thought.
 
Max, however, wasn't completely merciless towards the girl and allowed her to wash up using his washbin, some soap, and a cloth the girl herself had. She was greatly surprised by the type of water Max inserted into the foldable washbin, and if it weren't for the soap he put in there, she would've likely drank the stuff rather than cleaned herself with it.
 
So, 10 minutes later, they were sitting at the table.

For those willing to, You can support me on Patreon for as little as $3. I just bought another year subscription for Grammarly premium (€144) and all the financial support would be greatly appreciated. Want to support me but don't want to spend money? That's completely understandable! Just leaving a review or a nice comment is already greatly appreciated!

Patreon.com/MafiaNoble

27