chapter 50 : You Will Be My Queen
459 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t worry the punishment won’t be that bad , all you have to do is cut your own arm yourself right in front of me , its simple right ? Now start .”

As soon as ruth said that , he opened his inventory and dropped tens of sharp iron knives in front of the villagers.

Each and every villager was shaking to their very core , fear and instincts of survival were clashing in their mind.

They knew it would hurt to cut the arm but they also knew if they were to go against of their master’s decision the punishment would be a lot more gruesome.

Yes they were struggling and trying to make decision because ruth didn’t order them he just made a ‘suggestion’ .

While everyone in front of ruth was having a hard time , gin who stood behind his master was feeling relieved that his master didn’t say or punish him until,

“And who the fuck do you think you are asshole ? Pick up a knife and chop off your hand .” Ruth said in loud voice .

To everyone ruth seemed angry and pissed off but ruth actually was having the time of his life , abusing his authority to have slaves cut their hands was not something he had ever done or even seen normally .

A few minutes passed and a few villagers , most of them being hunters came forward joined by gin and picked up a knife.

They held the handle of the knife tightly with their dominant arm and put the blade of knife on the other arm .

Even though they barely managed to somehow convince themselves to come and do the deed when faced with it , their bodies were a bit against it , but even then they knew they had to or they might not even live to see another day.

Each and every one of the hunters that had come forward and picked up a knife bit their lips , everyone was clenching their mouths and bit their lips until blood started dripping trying to not scream and distract from the forthcoming pain.

*ahhhhhhhh*

They swinged their knives and hit their arms , 17 arms fell on the ground followed by 17 loud screams of pain .

Everyone tried their best to hold the pain and scream but nothing they did could help them , they screamed in pain with their arms holding the bleeding shoulders .

But there was one that still stood tall and proud , it was none other than the village butcher coll , he did scream in pain but he didn’t succumb to it or convulsed on the floor , except him everyone was on the floor convulsed and writhed with pain.

But the pain was short lived as ruth came forward and healed everyone along with the average looking village doctor catherine .

some saw the gruesome and bloody scene and couldn't help but puke in disgust .

Seeing the screaming and struggling 17 guys at front everyone that stood at the back watching it happen were terrified but soon they were calmed a bit as they saw ruth healing the villager’s hands .

The 17 guys were made to stand on the side where they could see everyone and everything that was happening in front of the village well and gin went back to his position behind his master.

More and more people started coming forward , this time around there were 45 people many male , some female and a few children.

The children even though said children aren’t like 4-5 years but the youngest child in the village was already 18 , that is they were only children according to this world as children become adult at 21 here ,  if in the old world of ruth they would already be called adult .

The same thing happened to the 45 people , they screamed to the top of their lungs , some even fainted from the shock and pain but none was able to stay and stand their ground as they writhed their body on the ground.

Soon they were all healed too and were sent to where the first 17 people were standing .

healing so many people was not possible with ruth's current mana and even with catherine's combined and hence they used mana potions that catherine had in her clinic.

each mana potion would grant ruth enough mana for 2 casts while for catherine just 1 [heal] cast , not because the mana potion was working better on ruth , it restored the same amount of mana points for both but instead because ruth's skill used less mana to cast .

Now after confirming that their master only wants to check their loyalty and possibly pain resistance even more people stepped forward.

This time there were 90 people stepped forward and cut their hands as they screamed and writhed in pain and soon they were all healed .

At the last stood 8 people that didn’t dare to come forward to cut their arms , among the 8 , 5 were male and 3 were females .

The 5 males were all adults , they were somehow even mentally weaker than a child and the 3 females were farm workers who have never had anything to do with fight or violence .

They were all scared for what was gonna happen to them but somehow even that fear was overcome by the fear of cutting their own arms and couldn't do cut it.

“Well that was good , all those that did cut their hands great job I guess you do have some loyalty to your master .” Ruth said as he ‘praised’ the villagers who cut their hands off.

“But , these guys here didn’t and now you should be ready for the punishment right ?”

“And what better way to punish you than cutting your hands hahahaha , cut both of their hands and don’t heal them for a whole week” ruth ordered a few hunters and catherine who was about to move forward towards the 8 weaklings.

As ruth said that he walked back towards the tree and leaned on it as he saw the hunters moving towards the scared 8 villagers.

Each hunter held a knife and instantly cut both their hands off , these 8 villagers screamed in pain , some even coughed blood from bursting their voice box.

None of them fell unconscious but they did not handle the pain well as they writhed in pain on the floor and begged to catherine to heal them.

“That was successful punishment if I were to say myself and you guys better clean all the blood stains on the dirt , I have no idea how but If I see them tomorrow …” ruth didn’t finish the sentence as there was no need for him to do so.

He just started walking towards his house followed by gin , they walked for a few minutes and then could the house now.

After walking for a few more steps they saw that a wagon stood in front of their house and the wagon was no one other than one of his own slaves that drove emma and lily to academy back and forth.

He saw ruth and gin coming and got out of his wagon and kneeled in front of ruth , ruth who just saw this guy smiled , just now he had ordered the whole village to cut their arms to prove their loyalty which he knew they obviously had due to his skills but this guy is actually the first human to willingly kneel in front of him .

Ruth just looked at the kneeling guy and nodded his head but said nothing , the poor guy leonardo who had is head bowed didn't even his master nodding head and just stayed kneeling the whole time .

Ruth walked towards the door and rang the door bell and instantly the door opened as if they were just standing on the door waiting to open it.

The door was opened and the first thing that ruth saw was his babe , emily was wearing light green colored gown that hid her skin but couldn’t hide her curves.

Emily saw ruth as well and smiled seeing her master after a whole day , ruth responded emily’s smile with a smile of his own .

In a normal situation he would have hugged and kissed emily but emily was not the only one near the door , just behind emily were the two guests.

Gin moved his gaze towards the guests and knew these two men in black suit , they were from the identification office bob and merl , that he managed to torture and dominate .

After seeing that the two guests were none other than his own two slaves , ruth just simply ignored them for now and moved his eyes back towards his lovely babe.

He moved forward and hugged her as she did the same , they leaned and kissed each other as their tongues roamed around the other’s mouth .

A few moments passed and they finally pulled back . Ruth didn’t leave the hug and moved his hands towards emily’s ass as he held them tight and carried emily.

Emily after understand what her master meant to do wrapped her legs around his waist and held his neck like a koala sticking to a tree.

Ruth walked with emily towards the sofa and sat on it with emily on her lap , her legs crossed against her waist as ruth gestured bob and merl to also sit .

Both of them sat on the floor in a straight posture representing themselves as a official while also being respectful to their master by sitting on the floor .

“So why are you guys here ?” ruth asked directly not wanting to stretch the talk while he played with emily’s ass .

“Master we were here to inform you that your id has been forged as the son of emily lenora and gin lenora .”

So now that I think about about it I never mentioned that emily and gin’s second name is lenora , well it doesn’t really matter because they are commoners and only nobles have any use for second names anyways , 

“So what is the procedure now ? Is it a physical card or something that you will give to me ?” ruth asked

“No master , the id is like an identity that you don’t need carry , there are magical artifacts at capital cities that will sense your mana signature and match them with their records.”

“When we came last time , we recored your mana signature and with that we were able to forge your id , so you shouldn’t have any problem entering the city .”

Well that makes sense as they didn’t take my photo or anything with them back then.

“And ?”

“An-and master ? I am very sorry I dont understand what you meant”

“I am asking is there any other reason you came here ?”

“No master , we only wanted to deliver the news to you about your id .”

“So if you are done here then get the fuck off my house " Ruth passive aggressively told the guys sitting across him as they shook in fear.

They heard their master instantly got up from the ground , bowed their heads and without looking back left the house.

“babe how long are you going to stick to me like a baby and keep me hungry , shouldn’t you at least give some food to your dear master ?” ruth said to emily teasing her as he patted her head.

She heard what her master said and was embarrassed while it was ruth who accepted her hug but it was still her fault for sticking and being so cozy with him even in front of guest.

She jolted out of his hug and with a slight bow and smile she left for the kitchen as ruth kept looking at her flustered babe .

Ruth was very much aware of how to embarrass emily and he didn’t let those opportunities pass by .

Gin called emma and lily from their rooms and everyone ate food together at the dining table while before they could only afford to have meat one or twice a week now that they are earning a lot they eat meat every meal of the day .

They were done with food and left for their rooms leaving only emily and ruth washing the dishes in kitchen , at least emily was .

Ruth being ruth was hugging emily from behind as he held her slender waist and kissed her on the neck.

Ruth was somehow attracted to emily not for sexual pleasure it was something more it was more like a connection he felt with her , he wanted to be with her , protect her and give her warm hugs and kisses.

While all of these were his very own feelings , he wasn’t really aware of them , he didn’t feel it as a bias it just felt normal to him , for him it was normal to cuddle with emily while ordering villagers chop their own hands.

“Hey babe , don’t you think we should get a maid ? I know you love to help your family or whatever but we are rich now we can afford maids now and the biggest reason I don’t want you to work like this”

“Master but I am a servant , its my duty to serve you , doing these things and working for you makes me feel good , other than making food and doing house chores i am useless otherwise .” she said the truth she felt while her smile faded a little and her beautiful face dulled slightly,

“You know babe , you are like a beacon to me , a beacon that lights the dark thunderous sea that's inside me and when I am with you even the sea itself calms down .”

"You just existing is enough for me"

“You will be mine and mine only as you will be my queen when I become the king of this domain , heck even when I become the ruler of the whole ‘abyss’ , you your highness , emily Lenora , will always be mine.”

9