Chapter 59 : Murk Wolf
203 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mista wolves were larger than normal wolf species on earth or even larger than the war thunder wolf in Solhaven .

These wolves were large enough to carry 4-5 goblins per depending on a few basic factors like the size of the wolf or the weight of the goblins and their sizes.

The small company of goblins ruth came to hunt had about 120 goblins and considering that there were now 28 mista wolves they could have almost everyone traveling on the back of these wolves making the travel faster and way easier.

With mauve and ruth on one wolf , the strongest of them all , the party now moved towards other wolf packs to tame them too.

These 28 wolves might have been good enough for the 100 soldiers here but the camp had a few too many goblins and will need a few more and that is not even including the fact that hobs cant travel on the wolves in the same numbers as goblins due to their larger size.

Ruth was at the front lines of the charging cavalry but not at the very front because they needed to follow directions and when you are going fast you don't have the leisure to sit , stop and check the routes and hence the scout was leading the way .

Ruth, who was slightly more elegantly tall than Mauve—though not by much—took the space behind her on the wolf. He placed his hands gently on her waist, establishing a connection that went beyond mere physical contact.

After enduring some teasing earlier in the day, Ruth felt better. Despite her lack of desire for an immediate intimacy, he decided to playfully turn the tables on the others. And who better to target that playful fun towards than Mauve?

Mauve who was having the time of his life having being hugged by her master from behind and in case of wolf’s jump the two bodies connect , mauve feeling her master's chest on her back .

The electrifying connection between the two kept Mauve's mind from wandering into a more intimate realm. Memories of blissful nights and endless happy moments with her master flooded her mind. The current playful confrontation ignited the flames of passion, and Mauve lost herself in a rousing dream, adding a warm anticipation to the present moment

The playful proximity to her master sent a wave of heat through Mauve's body, and a distinct shock decorated her face, showing a mixture of pleasure and lust

Despite her size, Ruth, sitting behind Mauve, had a clear view of what was going on in front of her, thanks to the vantage point above Mauve's head, Mauve's subtle actions and strange facial expressions as it's strange it didn't escape her face, and added an interesting layer to the playful dynamic between them

His right hand crawled its way up to mauve’s boobs and started kneading them and pinching her nipples from the top of her leather top , she moaned lightly and instantly recomposed herself.

Ruth was having fun teasing his maid and enjoying the reaction his other hand went down and started to rub on her thighs, she wore a leather skirt and the way she sat on the wolf made it hard to have the hand enter the insides of her skirt without fully removing the skirt.

Without even touching her inner thighs or her pussy she was showing reactions as each time the hand rubbed over her legs or pinched her nipples she would let out a cute moan.

Ruth leaned forward and whispered in her ear , “dear maid , shouldn’t you take your skirt off when your master is touching you?”

Mauve's younger sister felt a little embarrassed and ashamed at the thought of all the goblins seeing her and with a mind of its own started leaking some love juices in anticipation.

The forest was full of curious eyes, and her cheeks pinked at the thought of exposing herself.

her loyalty to her master, her sense of obedience, and her love for him moved him to obey his command. Taking a deep breath, she steeled himself for whatever journey lay ahead

Her hands slowly left the hold of the wolf’s pelt she had been holding on as rein and went towards her waist and slowly she unhooked her leather skirt.

She pulled the skirt down but only small movement was possible and to remove any more , she slowly got her hips up from the back of the wolf and slowly pulled the skirt down and put it on the head of the wolf all while barely managing to sit on it without falling but her master held her.

She was now completely naked revealing her smooth green skin that was completely toned and muscled up having not even an ounce of fat .

Ruth saw her naked maid and was enjoying his time riding the wolf , he was not going to have sex with her but only wanted to tease her and the reactions she gave was more than enough for him to continue further.

Lost in the thoughts of her master's command and the anticipation of what might happen, Mauve lost sight of her surroundings and the worry of goblins finding her overwhelmed her mind, obscuring the reality of it that they are not even in their sight.

Her focus on imagined scenarios created her mental barrier, shielding her from the real peace of the empty forest around her.

Mauve's embarrassment revealed to Ruth the source of her independent irritation. With a subtle knowledge of their magical relationship, he instructed every goblin and wolf to leave their vicinity except Mauve.

Ruth's telepathic command orchestrated the movement of the wolves.

Skillfully maneuvered around them, creating a plan that not only kept the group's journey intact but also kept Ruth and Mauve strategically separated from the others Ruth's wolf took up position opposite the rest, adding further isolation.

He was now alone with her muscular and cute maid. His hands crept their way towards the clit and started to rub on it vigorously .

“Agghh~”

Hearing the moan he further increased his pace and with the other hand spread apart her labia and even put fingers inside and thrusted them in and out.

“Annghh~ mashhter pleaseze dhonnt swtop annghh~”

“Anghghhh~”

And before she could even finish her sentence she had an orgasm , her snitch released thick juices which completely soaked ruth’s hands and even the wolf’s fur making it all sticky .

“Hahaha , you naughty maid how could you have an orgasm just from the minor simulation”

Ruth laughed as he pulled his hands out of her snitch and got them towards her mouth and held them there , the maid understanding what her master wanted opened her mouth and licked the sticky fingers.

Mauve just tasted her own love juices and instead of hating it or being disgusted she felt the taste good and more that the taste she felt emotionally good , her master made her orgasm and fed her her own juices and it made her happy beyond belief.

Ruth who saw her maid lick and then enjoy her own love juices had a big smile on his face as he thought of what she might even do when she is alone.

He held the hem of her top and pulled it out , revealing her large masses on the chest that boinged defying gravity as soon as they were released.

He leaned forward again and kissed on her smooth green neck that flaunted collar bones as one of his hand held her boobs and kneaded them while another went down and fingered her pussy .

“Anghhh~”

As the wolf sped through the thick forest, Ruth remained alert to their surroundings. The dense foliage blurred around them, creating a dramatic backdrop.

Lost in the flow of emotions, however, Mauve had dedicated herself to the pleasure of the moment. The sweet rush of the ride and the intimate relationship with her master transported her to a realm where the outside world disappeared, leaving only the bliss of the present.

She focused completely on the stimulation her master kept on attacking her with , her body was lost in ecstasy . Her snitch was getting wetter each passing second along with the wolf’s skin below her was completely drenched losing their natural color but was still lustrous due to the sticky liquids .

*ding*

 

[URGENT QUEST : KILL THE Murk WOLF]
[condition : host’s slaves have stumbled upon a dangerous Murk wolf’s pack . Kill the monster
Reward : 1000 cruz coins
Time Limit : 12 hours
Penalty : -10 levels , -1000 cruz coins]

 

'Hahaha , just as I was getting in the mood for a fuck , the system fucked me over' ruth thought to himself after being disturbed by what could only be the sound from his system ,

“Hahaha , my maid , looks like even fate doesn’t want me to have intimacy with you.”

Saying that ruth mentally commanded the wolf to move faster and the rest of the party was commanded to meet with ruth before their destination.

Mauve who was about to have an orgasm was woke up from her heaven and brought back to the jungle with her master’s laugh , each word her master continued to say her face got grimmer .

She wasn’t angry on her master , because how could she , all she did was feel a bit disappointed and just pouted .

“Yoshi yoshi” ruth patted mauve’s head after he saw her pout , to him she looked very cute if only she wasn’t completely naked in the middle of a forest with a dripping cunt.

“Wouldn’t you like to dress up , I mean if you are an exhibitionist I have no problem but we will be soon meeting with the rest of the goblins” ruth said to mauve as he still patted her head.

Mauve was shocked after she heard what her master say , she looked around to find that there were indeed no goblins around her , but why ? She wondered.

And after a few moments of brainstorming the only conclusion she came up with was that her master had somehow managed to get themselves alone form the rest and he most probably did so to give the two privacy ,

She who was a bit saddened with her master not continuing was back to her full energy as she got to know how much her master cares for her.

She nodded her head slightly and without getting out of her master’s embrace picked up the skirt and top from the wolf’s head and without the fear of slipping or falling down , wore them .

The two were first comfortably hugging each other but not wanting to waste time , ruth proceeded to explain that they will have to face a Murk wolf , he didn’t explain the existence of his system to anyone and just mentioned that everything was related to his powers.

Mauve , by no means had any doubt behind her master’s words , if he said that was a Murk wolf even though the scouts said otherwise then that means there is a Murk wolf.

Ruth gave her a kiss on the neck and then broke the hug , both of them separated and now with their minds completely cleared from the lust , they got ready.

Ruth took out a wooden staff , the staff was mauve’s weapon that ruth took when they were sitting on the wolf . He gave the fireball shooting staff to mauve and took out two swords of his own that he purchased from a store in the capital.

*boom**boom*

loud booming sounds came from the direction they were already moving towards only meaning that the fight has already started ,

“looks like the show has started”

 

#free character illustrations at patreon.com/sanssyyy             [ no free nsfw because it gets flagged ]
#the same is available at discord : discord.gg/HsakQhYzPf    [has free nsfw]

5