Gigachad birth
23 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Ting Fing was born and then was blessed with a holy light and then he became a gigachad. 

20 years later.

Ling Ting Fing woke up in his house.

A house for chads.

Then someone came to the house and punched the door.

Then Ling Ting Fing went to the door and saw that their was a guy there and then Ling Ting Fing punched the guy.

The guy went flying across the earth from the strength of Ling Ting Fing's punch. 

Ling Ting Fing was already at the 57th stage of God lord Omega level in the cultivation rankings but he wanted to get to the 58th stage of God Lord Omega level in the cultivation rankings.

Ling Ting Fing cultivated his dao but while he was cultivation a frog came up to him.

"You are weak and trash and I am better"

Ling Ting Fing decided that he could not show the frog mercy for his blasphemy and then picked up the frog and threw him across the earth. 

Ling Ting Fing went back to cultivating his dao and in a few days he had reached the 58th stage of God Lord Omega level in the cultivation rankings.

Ling Ting Fing now had a power level of 3.2 billion and was one of the most powerful cultivators in history.

3