Chapter 9: Late Night (R18+)
2.4k 6 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nymphadora and Amelia had been ravishing each other every night for a week, only taking breaks so Amelia could do her pesky job, and Nymphadora to set up some surprises for any unruly visitors that might come knocking.

The Black family had an abundance of cursed objects just lying around. Dobby had organized all of Grimmauld Place, finding hundreds of vicious magical objects waiting to be used against their enemies.

The former auror and her boss had insane chemistry in the bedroom, their kinkiness knowing no limits thanks to the marvels of magic. They couldn't be blamed, really. Magic had an inherent sexual component that was suppressed in Britain's witches. All because the magical world led by the pureblood wizards was a dreary, repressed, and sexless purgatory.

Anything other than a standard relationship between a wizard and witch was frowned upon heavily. Barbaric bigots! Nymphadora wasn't having any of that! The wizards of Magical Britain didn't deserve the magically enhanced beauties that they treated as nothing but trophies!

The ladies' latest role-play was decadently sinful. Amelia asked her to morph into her niece, Susan, a petite red-headed beauty with massive breasts. Now, thanks to Nymphadora, she also had a massive cock. What was it with purebloods and incest? Not that she should be complaining...

Oh, well. Nymphadora could get into pretty much anything. If Amelia wanted to be dicked down by her niece, then who was she to protest? She loved playing with her newest lover and didn't particularly care what they did, specifically. She was up for pretty much anything and Amelia always delivered. She was delightfully naughty.

"Tarnishing the name of the house of Bones, auntie?" Nymphadora-Susan taunted. "Will you spread those slutty legs of yours for any two-bit, trumped-up wizard? What would grandma and grandpa have to say?"

Amelia was currently tied up on her ornate four-poster bed, limbs tied to the corners of the frame. She was completely nude save for some nipple pasties and a transparent G-string, dripping with her arousal.

"Fuck! Susan!" she strained against her restraints, "I am bad! I've been so bad! Please understand, I just needed... It had been so long..."

"Yes, auntie?" Nymphadora purred while rubbing her body up and down her bound captive. "Can you help me understand why my strong and brilliant auntie would debase herself like that? What is it you need?" she asked as her hands trailed down Amelia's body.

"Do you need me to massage these shameless udders you call tits?" she fondled her breasts aggressively, pinching and pulling on the prominent nipples that distended the thin pasties. "Do you need me to play with your clit until you're nothing but a sopping mess?" her hand dipped lower, tantalizingly stroking Amelia's fiery, engorged clit.

She leaned in close, licking Amelia's ear as she whispered, "Or do you need me to stuff my big, fat cock deep into your greedy little pussy?"

"Please! Yes! Merlin, yes!" Amelia shuddered, her back arching off the bed, an orgasm rocking her bound form.

"You're so good for me, auntie," Nymphadora cooed, "So wet, tight, and willing. I don't think I can ever give you away to some random nasty wizard."

She pondered deeply, her finger tapping on her chin. "I think I'll keep you. Would you like that? Do you want to be my little slut, auntie? Do you want to take my cum in all of your pretty holes as I mark you as mine?"

Nymphadora pulled Amelia's panties to the side and placed her virile member on Amelia's tight slit, teasing them both but not moving any further.

"Say it, auntie. Say what you want," Nymphadora demanded, stirring her up with her cock. Amelia did not keep her waiting.

"Please!" Amelia yelled, "Fucking take me! Mess me up! Make me your bitch! Put your babies in me!"

Nymphadora thrust forward, unable to resist any longer. That last bit had taken a turn, hadn't it? Amelia had never mentioned children before, but Nymphadora wasn't exactly opposed to it...

The thought of Amelia's porn-star body swelling with her child went straight to her cock. She directly added another two inches to her length after she bottomed out, nearly forcing the tip into Amelia's womb. There wasn't a centimeter of space left in Amelia's tight pussy. 

"Fuck! Yes!" Amelia screamed in pleasure.

Nymphadora nearly went cross-eyed at the feeling of spearing Amelia's creamy cunt. They always fit together perfectly. 

"Merlin's balls, you're fucking wet, you slut! I knew you were a whore, but I didn't expect this, auntie! Is this all anyone had to do to bring you to heel all this time?! The great Amelia Bones, tied up and open wide to take my cock?"

Amelia moaned and shook her head in denial but it was cut off by Nymphadora laying a slap on her tits, turning Amelia's head shake into a spasm as she squealed.

"Like it? I've got a lot of experience with this bitch-breaker, auntie. Don't worry, I'll teach you all about it. We'll go nice and slow~"

Nymphadora giggled wickedly as Amelia squirmed and tried to escape to no avail. A keening wail left Amelia's throat as her "niece" pulled back, then forced inch after inch of the huge monstrosity back up into her cunt. Amelia's pussy was tight, was being the key word as she was slowly stretched wide around the large cock. Nymphadora held her close, skewered on her cock.

"Ready for the next step, auntie? I am!"

When she was playing with Bella, Nymphadora learned a nifty trick that she used to full effect on the bound department head. Her cock began to vibrate, starting slow, but soon buzzing at a high frequency, to full effect.

As the entirety of her tunnel was stimulated all at once, Amelia blanked out from the pleasure, cumming violently. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she lost complete control of her body.

Nymphadora held them together, tightly, allowing no movement save for her rampaging cock. The vibrations left Amelia in a state of drooling bliss, and Nymphadora wasn't far behind. The intense feeling of Amelia's pussy rippling around her hardness had her whimpering in need.

Nymphadora slammed her lips into Amelia's squealing mouth, shutting her up, and unleashed a torrent of cum directly into her pussy. Both women moaned as the copious amount of seed was packed into Amelia's overstuffed womb.

Nymphadora leaned back and summoned her wand, wandlessly. She wasn't that skilled with wandless magic, but she felt it was getting easier the more she used the Elder Wand.

She vanished the restraints holding Amelia in place and levitated her, flipping her over on to her hands and knees, all without letting her cock slip out. Damn, she was good.

Then Nymphadora began to move, driving her length deeper into Amelia from behind, forcing her to buck and squeal in surprise. Her dick never stopped vibrating the whole time, sending pleasurable shudders through both women.

Cumming like a two-knut whore in front of her own niece seemed to take the fight out of Amelia. Nymphadora continued on anyways, bringing herself to orgasm and then the two of them to multiple climaxes after that, but Amelia was no longer struggling to get away.

Lost in her pleasure, she no longer denied it when "Susan" called her all sorts of names. She'd broken her "aunt", for now. Amelia was a strong woman and Nymphadora was sure it would take a long time to break her in permanently.

Time moved on and hours passed as Nymphadora railed Amelia in various positions in the guise of her own pseudo-daughter. Amelia didn't complain about her rough treatment. Getting her back blown out was the best form of stress relief. Sue her, leading the DMLE was a demanding job.

After they finally exhausted themselves, bathing in the afterglow, Amelia suddenly shot up, agitated. "They're here," she said simply. An anti-apparition field enveloped the manor, locking them in the space within.

Nymphadora was caught with her pants down and dick out, quite literally. Whoops. Maybe their cover story wasn't such a good idea, after all. She didn't let it bother her. One potentially bad idea nabbed her a week of kinky, depraved sex that she wouldn't have changed for the world. It wasn't like they weren't prepared for this exact situation.

They quickly dressed and began to make their way to the panic room, located in the expanded space under Amelia's desk. Nymphadora had been keyed into the wards as a secondary user when they first concocted their plan, so she had full knowledge of where any intruders were at all times.

As they ran through the halls they turned a corner and bumped into two of Amelia's auror guard. The one in front waved his hand, like he was trying to get their attention, but Nymphadora's attention was locked on the other auror waiting in his shadow.

The auror's wand came up and his mouth formed the words, "Avada Ke-"

Nymphadora interrupted him with a silent banishing hex that took out both aurors at the same time. They were ruthlessly smashed into the opposing wall, nearly becoming embedded from the force.

Nymphadora barely spared them a look before she sent a ribbon-cutting curse at them that enveloped them both. The pink string of light silently swept over their bodies, easily bisecting them in two. Blood splattered on the walls and a foul smell permeated the air. Exposed organs did not have a pleasant aroma.

"Fuck those traitors," Nymphadora spat. She paused, "Did Stephens just die? I can't feel him through the wards..." Her head tilted questioningly. "He was with Rowle, that means he's probably..."

Nymphadora had no problem with torturing and murdering people who deserved it, but Stephens was a good man, apparently. The fact that the closet Death Eaters had killed him spoke quite a bit about who held his ultimate loyalty. Pity. They would need every hand on deck.

They made it to the study without encountering any more Death Eaters, or the traitorous auror, Rowle. Ducking under the desk, they summoned their house elves, Dobby and Tipsy.

"Alright, you two. You know what to do. Let's make the Dark Bastard really feel the burn." Nymphadora ordered. The Dark Lord was powerful, but he couldn't possibly expect a wild card like Nymphadora.

She wasn't stupid enough to confront him directly, but with a Dobby armed with an endless amount of cursed artifacts on her side, she was confident in striking a blow against her enemies. All she had to do was wait.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Read all available chapters in advance with faster releases over on my Pat.reon for as little as $3, along with access to my other works and exclusive R18+ content.

72