ch 3: Alien Invasion
172 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How dare these mortals defy me, the great heavenly immortal demon. Tsk Tsk." The naked Demon Immortal stood on top of a concrete building, looking down at the peasants shouting at him.

"THERE HE IS! THE NAKED 10 MILLION DOLLARS! CATCH HIM!" One of the weirdly-dressed side characters shouted. Little did they know, the naked 10 million was the MC, hence, they are about to die! Of sheer plot armour! 

"hahaha you all fools. You had eyes but failed to see the density of heave-" *Shoots*

A big tiddied side character shot an arrow at the MC. "Courting death!"

And then, he killed all of them.

But just as he was about to start celebrating, an alien invasion happened out of nowhere and he got kidnapped into a spaceship. "You human! Tell us! Who are you"

One of the aliens spoke. "Are you actually retarded? you just called me human and now you are asking who I am?"

The heavenly demon replied. It was honestly an idiotic response. Even an autistic toddler would be able to figure out they were asking his position in the world. 'Silence narrator!'

The aliens got angry and tried to shoot him with a gun but he dodged it with pure will power

"Tsk tsk you Xeno Scum. Truly savage beasts. Is the rest of your kind like this too? How disgusting. How filthy."

"Damn that's racist bro"

The heavenly demon got mad at the comment. And then after screaming, 

"HEAVENLY DEMONIC BLADE" he destroyed the spaceship and landed back on earth.

The day had been saved. "LOOK ITS THE NAKED 10 MILLION!!!!"

But little did he know, they would be back.

And thus was laid the foundation of the inter-galactic Demon Immortal!

6