ch 4: Cthulu Awakens
156 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Heavenly demonic sword slash was so poweful, it ripped through space and time somehow and caused a black hole. One piece of debri of the spaceship that was caught in the Heavenly Demonic Demon Immortal Of Murim got inside it and transported to another dimension. 

*snore* 

there was an issue however, this dimension was the home to the God of infinity, The primordial chaos, Beater of goku and your mom, King of tentacle Hentai, Azathoth. 

*Hit* 

"AAAAARGH WHO IS IT WHICH MORTAL DARES AWAKE THIS MIGHTY AZATHOT." 

the amssive eldritch god king looked around, but there was no one in sight throughout the endless darkness except one lone black Hole and a metal toilet. 

"..." 

Immediately, he looke towards a certain dimension filled with vengeance.

***

"HAHAHA SCREW THOSE XENO SCUM THIS IS MUCH BETTER" shouted a naked man, chewing on a hot dog being fed to him by a kid on the side of a beach "uhh mister? can't you eat this by yourself?" 

"Nope. That was a one time use move. now my hands wont work for another 2 years." The heavenly demon replied pridefully. Although there was nothing to be prideful about, it was just sheer and utter stupidity. 'You shut up narrator! You know jack shit about battles!' 

the heavenly demon continued eating the sausage until suddenly the world turned dark. The waves rose up, violently crashing on the beach. All the peasants including the kid fucking died and then massive tentacles rose through the ocean 

"Good good. Finally, someone worthy of me using 0.01% of my power." Spoke the heavenly demon with a serene face. 

From the waves arose Cathulu. Threatening to destroy the entire world. But just then, something strange happened. He noticed something. A mere mortal. Standing right infront of him. But that was not waht surprised him, no, but infact, his massive light saber that he carried on his waste 'W-what matter of power is that?!?!' 

Cthulu thought. It was a valid concern. Who knows? What could come out of it? It belonged to a ravage beast after all.

"IDENTIFY YOURSELF INTRUDER! YOU SHALL PAY FOR DESTROYING MY PRECIOUS RESTING TIME AND MY PERSONAL SAUSAGE FEEDER!" 

The heavenly demon exclaimed. But Cthulu didn't care. His eyes were fixiated at something. Something between the heavenly demon's thighs, right below his waist. 

*Blush*

And suddenly, cthulu disappeared. Leaving the heavenly demon very confused 

"Hehe I'm just far too menacing to handle after all!" 

The heavenly demon thought out loud.

***

In the depths of the deep dark ocean.

The entire ocean trembeled. Every inch of it-the fish, the ocean, everything! trembled.

It was as if... a massive object was being shaked rigourously.

5