Ch 5: Revenge of the Sausage Feeder
119 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mister you are alright!" 

Said the little kid that was feeding sausages to the naked heavenly demon immortal earlier. 

"Oh hahah! you are alive! I knew you had it in you" The heavenly demon was very smart. He did not notice the obvious and replied to the kid while butt naked.

"Yes. No one else survived though." The kid replied innocently. The heavenly demons next words would determine wether he is a- 

"Of course! They were all weaklings! You my sausage feeder, are strong! Either way, I still cant use my hands. Move the chair here please." 

He is a retard. 

"Shut the fuck up narrator. All you are doing is just reading what actions we are performing anyways! Utterly useless! You are not even describing anything!" 

You little shit huh...

"M-mister... who are you talking to?"

"Ah nothing. Just myself." 

"I see... you are very strong... and very cool." 

The heavenly demon felt flattered. "Hehe it seems I can trust you. Very well. I will be going to sleep now. Wake me up when you see my arms regaining strength." "O-ok..."

Before the child had any time to react, the heavenly demon immediately fell asleep. 

'Tsk tsk narrator... you've been awfully quite. youre playing angry now huh?' 

Shut the fuck up.

"HHAHAHAH YOU FOOL DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I ACTUALLY RESPECTED YOUR PREVERTED GAY ASS? IN MY EYES YOU ARE SIMPLY 10 MILLION DOLLARS!" 

The kid said. But that was not all. "Take this for making me do all that gay shit you pervert!" 

then, in a moment of rage, he did something utterly unimaginable. 

Something utterly unforgivable. 

Something that is utter disgrace to the entire male race(?). 

He removed the sausage from the stick and.... inserted the stick inside the small hole in his cock.

"KEEEK AAAAAAARGH YOU BASTAAAAAARD"

Top 10 anime betrayals.

6