Chapter 6: Junior you dare!!!!?
98 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAARGHHHH" 

The stinging sensation filled his entire penis as the kid pushed the stick further inside his dick. The heavely demon was filled with rage. Now, he wanted nothing more than to kill this child. 

"YOU BASTARD! I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Do I look like I care? I was simply after your  whatever. You can't use your hands anyways." 

"Oh... that is so.... very well state your name Junior..." 

The heavenly demon tried his best to control his anger.

"Hahaha remember the name of the one that is about to kill you! Watsuri!" The child, whose name seemed to be 'watsuri', replied all smug.

And, In the blink of an eye, the kid was smashed in the ground. 

Blood flew all over the air, falling down and making the ground red. It all happened in the blink of an eye... the retarded kid still didnt realize what has happened.

"w-what the hell?" He replied in a dying voice.

"HAHA JUNIOR YOU DARE REBELL AGAINST THIS SENIOR? MY ARMS WERE NEVER ON COOLDOWN!!" 

The heavenly demon replied. Although that was a lie to coverup the fact that he is a certified retard.

"Shut up!"

"B-but I havent even said anything!"

The child replied rather apoligetically. Though it wasnt his fault.

"I wasnt talking to you!"

"Then are you insane?!"

"Bratty kid! 💢💢Correction needed💢💢"

The kids heart sunk as he looked at the heavenly demon with pure terror.

"What?! You pedo!" He said.

"Courting death!"

The heavenly demon proceeded to chop off the kids head. 

"Humph! This is what happens when you have eyes but fail to see Mount Tai!" 

Then, the Heavenly demon got reminded that the stick was, in fact, still in his dick.

6