Ch 7: I turned into a girl?!~ Cuthulu reawakens~
178 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAAARGHHH IT HURTSS" 

The heavenly demon shouted at the top of his lungs while looking at his dangling cock penetrated with a stick.

"FUCK THAT KID I WOULDN'T PUNISH EVEN MY WORST ENEMIES LIKE THIS"

The heavenly demon fell on the ground and started rolling around. Before realizing that it hurt even more. Despite all this, he shed no tears. Coz that's for pussies. Although that being said, it does seem like he will be left with a pussy by the end of this.

"SCREW YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOURE NOT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER!"

The heavenly demon screamed. 

In a distance,

"Hey are you hearing this shit?"

"Yeah man whose screaming like a retard. Ah shit! Someone is fucking the statue of liberty! stop em!"

It seems the demon immortal's screams were quite loud.

Back in the beach in japan, it seems the heavenly demon was still struggling.

"FUCK THIS SHIT IM JUST CHOPPING OFF MY DICK"

He screamed.

But suddenly, the ocean roared. The sky turned dark as millions of tentacles rose from the sea all across the world. 

The waves reached the height of mia khalifa, or was it bhurj khalifa?

All of south America was submerged under water. It seems, no one is going to brazil no more.

And from those tentacles, one approached the Heavenly demon.

Touching him, and turning him into a big tiddied demon milf.

"What the fuck?"

The heavenly demon responded. Utterly dumbfounded. After all, the pain had stopped. And he still had his sword between his thighs. 

Just... there was something very, very wrong with the rest of his body.

Author note:

I thought I was done. I thought this was over. But then i thought to myself, how can I rob this world of this masterpiece? That would be the biggest crime i would commit.

Hence, im continuing.

5