Chapter 19, Concealment Toad
373 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyuki : "Nggh, he..hey. Is this because what I said earlier?"

Hiroshi : "No, that will be separate thing on separate place and time."

"Then, why are you doing this embarrassing thing here? Out of all place." Miyuki protested that I milked her in front of the Toad's pond entrance. "We can do it later, not here." Miyuki keep persuading me, but I ignore her and just focus on pinching her nipples and collected all her milk inside glass bottles.  

"12 Bottles, you have use all the bottles." Miyuki was gonna wear her tops back. "Wait, you can wear clothes. But your breasts must be exposed." I said.

Miyuki : "The..what?" 

Hiroshi : "I have plan for your breasts to be useful."

Miyuki : "Ughh, damn it."

Miyuki couldn't help but obey me, I could see that her face is as red as a tomato. "Don't be too shy. A cow don't usually wear clothes." I mock her a little bit. "Ugh, shut up." Miyuki just turn her face away. We're now at the cliff on the toad's pond. "You turn my breast milk into gasoline, like when you do that before, right?" Miyuki said. "Don't throw it now, you'll kill the women." Miyuki continue.

"Fireball." I threw a fireball at the roof and cause some rock to fall on the pond, alerting the toads.

"You idiot, now they are more alert." Miyuki said. But push her near the cliff, grope her breasts and scream. "HEY, YOU TOADS. WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO TASTE THIS COW'S MILK, COME ON HERE AND TAKE IT. THS COW IS FOR THE FIRST ONE ONLY." I grope her breasts and squirt her milk in front of toads. "WHA..WHAT?" The toads storm the stairs and scramble to get on. "They're coming this way, run!!" Miyuki was terrified of the horde of the toads that's storm us, but I remain calm.

"Golems, don't let any of them go near us!!" I order my golems to create a wall near the stairs, the toads that make contact with it immediately screams in pains because of the Shadow Armor, but they can't go back either since the golems grab them. "The rest of you, get ready behind the wall." I threw a bottle of Miyuki's milk on to the golem, the toads immediately release the woman after making contact with the milk. "Now take the women to there." My golems behind the wall then took the women and put them near the entrance of the pond. 

Miyuki : "Why are those toad releasing the women? What did you do to my milk?"

Hiroshi : "I just put salt in it." 

Miyuki : "Salt?" Miyuki taste her milk and realize it's salty.

Hiroshi : "Luna told me that Confinement Toad hate salty water, just like regular toad."

Miyuki : "Now are you gonna drink my salty milk?"

Hiroshi : "The effect is gone after the last bottle."

I repeat the process until all women are saved. "I have 4 bottles remaining, maybe I milk Miyuki too much." I keep the bottles in my jacket and continue to phase 2. "Now push them down the cliff." My golems push the toad down the cliff and kill them instantly. "Now, what's left is that big blue." I pointed at the concealment toad who looks really angry after I kill all old toads. The toad stick out his stone on some stone in the puddle, chew it, and then spew it to my direction.

I managed to dodge it with Miyuki, but the rock destroys 2 of my golems. Leaving me with only 5 remaining golems, "A rock can destroy the shadow armor? Is concealment toad that strong or shadow armor is not as strong as I think?"

"Attack the toad, lure him down here." 3 of my golems jump from the cliff and run towards the toad, when they're about to attack him with their punch, the toad jump forward towards me. "Damn it. Why can it jump this high." Miyuki and I go down the stairs before the toad lands. We manage to reach the pond at the same time when the toad land s in the cliff, without wasting time. He shot his tongue towards Miyuki, "Golems, make a wall." My golems meld into a wall and prepare to inflict wounds on the toad's tongue, but he is smarter than the others. The toad's target was the ground beneath us, he use his tongue to grapple the crack on it to throw us backwards. "Arggh." My back hit the ground behind me, Miyuki and I were lucky that we weren't hit by the ground unlike my golems, but they were lucky that the ground didn't kill them.

"Heal." I cast healing spell on me and Miyuki, the effect was better than I thought, my pain is gone and my back is healed. 

Miyuki : "Hooy, that toad is stronger than the other, what's the plan to defeat it?"

Hiroshi : "The old style, beat it till it die."

"Rage Inducement." The golem under the rage lift the ground that hit it and the other golems and throw on the toad. But the toad jumps on that ground mid air and use it to get closer to us. But the golem sharpen his arms and jump, and stab his belly. "Guwook." Even though the toad hit the golem to the ground the wounds from shadow armor and the golem's blade is really fatal. "Acid Splash." I shot 3 acid projectile at him, one hit his left eye, one hit his front left elbow and the last one hit his lips. "GUWOOOK." "Take this." I throw a bottle of Miyuki's milk at him, but he know that the milk will release Lady Eleanor from him. So he destroy the bottle before it hit his bad, but his tongue touches the milk and he unwillingly release lady Eleanor.

This toad has unyielding spirit, right after lady Eleanor was released from his back, he grabs her with his tongue and bind her waist. "Euuggh, whha...what?" Lady Eleanor started to gain her senses after the toad stopped violating her on his back. "WAIT A SECOND." I try to talk with him before he rape Eleanor with his tongue, concealment toad is smarter than regular Confinement Toad so he understand human even if he didn't understand their language, he understand I want to negotiate when I raise my hands. "Hey what are you doing?"

"Mr Toad, I offer this girl in exchange for lady Eleanor." I point and Miyuki and grope her breasts, making her lactates.

 

16