Chapter 18, Ambush (The Action)
1.1k 8 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We go out of our hiding at met the colony, "Black Surge." Luna summons black rings into the toads, the ring causes the toads to collapsed and puke black bloods. "So you plan to kill me with something that dangerous?" I remember that its the same spell that Luna try to use on me. "I couldn't stand a disrespect from a low class hunter. Beside I'm only plan to use a little of my power, what'll happen is your body became really weak." Luna said. She guard in front of the cave and get ready for a horde of toads. "I must find it here." she said before Me and Miyuki enters the cave.

"Damn it, its really stink here." Miyuki grumble. "Well, do you think adventuring is like a scout camp? Welcome to this world." I replied to her grunt. We encounter two toads just after 1 minute, "Damn it. Hurry use that rage buff." Miyuki panicked. "I already use most of my mana to create this golem, try to use you dagger." I told her to fight the toads. "Uughh." Miyuki charges towards the toad, the toad respond by stuck out his tongue to attack her. "Kkkyaah, I'MM GONNA BE RAPED." Miyuki got scared and close her eyes but still charge de to my order, but I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing. "PROTECT MIYUKI." I order two golems to catch that toad's tongue while 3 other golem fight the other toad. "

"Ehh, ehhh I'm not being raped?" Miyuki is shocked that the toad's tongue didn't catch her. She finally arrive near that toad and slash him with her dagger, that toad screams in pain. "What, do you expect me to say thank you for helping me? You're the on who brought me here." Miyuki looked at me annoyed but his face was a little red, "I only save you because if you turn into a sex addict, you can't be played anymore." I don't want to look like an idiot here. 

The toad tongue that got catch by my golems turn black and I can see that the toad tries to break free from my golems. "Poison effect huh?" I order my golems to release his tongue and attack his front legs, the golems grapple both of his front leg and that toad began to release a scream again. "Don't just stand there, Stab that creature's head!!" I scream at Miyuki. "I'm about to do it!!" Miyuki stab her dagger to that toad's eye and pull it out with his eye. The toad finally die from blood loss and poison.

"If that armor can make it this easy, did I just waste my time back there." I said. "Are you really think that Luna and me will always be on your side?' Miyuki look at me with sharp eyes. "If you say that before I became rancher, you maybe right." She didn't replied and stab the heart of the other toad who already weak enough from the shadow armor, his body became decayed in every part so Miyuki's attack instantly kill him.

"Pheeww, there can't be a lot in this cave. Most of them are fighting Luna." Miyuki mutter. "Don't waste much time, me must hurry or Eleanor got corrupted." I said. "You read too much porn, real life woman don't got addicted too sex after being raped." Miyuki look at me with disgust. "Hold on, hold on for a second. I'm referencing things that happen to No 1. How do you know all of that, huh?" I got her now. "I...I caught my sister reading that once. My sister..she's..she's a pervert!! She's into rape!!!" Miyuki turned her face away and continue too walk deeper into the cave.

I say nothing and follow her deeper, looks like there's only two toads inside this cave since the only thing we found are a pile of tadpoles and some dead women. "Huh..what a poor women. Hope they get better in the afterlife" Miyuki mutters, I don't know if she felt sympathy for them or insulting them like roaches, but given her track record she probably felt disgusted by them. "Hey, don't say that." I warn her and she responded with a small groan.

Anyway, my golem took all laying tadpoles fill my cart full, "With this much money. I can buy a lot of luxury clothes." Miyuki mumble. "I'm your owner. Your money is my money." I remind her about her position. 

Miyuki : "Ughh, can you at least treat me after all my hardwork?"

Hiroshi : "The only treat you're getting is my cock."

Miyuki : "Sounds more like a punishment to me."

Me finally arrive at the center of the cave, a massive pool full of old looking toad, each with a woman being raped on their back. In the middle of the pool, a dark blue toad can be seen sleeping at a lily pad, on his back was a woman with long white hair with some of her armor still attached to some part of her body. "That's no doubt Lady Eleanor." Miyuki whispered. "I know, her paladin armor say a lot already." I answered. 

Miyuki : "So how's the plan? There are a lot of toad here, each of them also have a hostage on their backs. We can just bombarded this place like a murderous hobo." 

Hiroshi : "That's really out of your character. I thought you will suggest that we ignore the hostage and just save Lady Eleanor."

"Cut it out already, you've been slandering me after we met. Are you that jealous because of my success, if you don't want to end up as a garbage don't quit school and wasted your life.Miyuki frowned and looks at me with annoyance, as if I'm a loser who's jealous with her success. "You think because of who I'm end up like this?" I answer her and stare cold at her eyes. "Is it my fault that you're a snowflake?" Miyuki didn't seem to take my answer seriously.

"Ah,hhaa. A snowflake? Right, right It's a little joke." I chuckle but secretly a good idea just come up on my head. "Sorry, I think I've been too annoying." I just smile at her but I seem too annoy her because she's still frowning, but I ignore her and prepare my golems. 

16