Chapter 20, Kill the Chief
432 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hiroshi, I don't wanna get angry or shocked anymore. I know this is the plan but will it kill you to not embarrassed me?" Miyuki whispers to me with anger and annoyance in her tone. "That's a really hypocrisy coming from you. Just follow me and shut your mouth." I can't read the expression of the toad but I know he must be taking interest in Miyuki, "If you still doubtful about this bitch's taste, try tasting it yourself." I approach the toad a little bit while pinching Miyuki's nipples and squirt her milk into his tongue. The toad seems to like Miyuki's breast milk.

"Only breast milk okay." I close Miyuki's crotch with my left hand and point at Miyuki's nipples. But the toad isn't gonna let Lady Eleanor go, he puts Lady Eleanor under his front leg, and then turned his gaze to Miyuki. The toad's tip of the tongue opened like sandworm in sci-fi movie. "It seems that he want to drink it." I hold Miyuki's breast to his tongue, "Hiiik." The tongue's opened mouth attached to Miyuki's left breast and started to suck her milk. "Hnngh, how long do I have to do this?" "Shut up."

The toad kept sucking Miyuki's breast milk with his tongue, but he still keeps an eye on me and my other golems, so I can't move them right now. But he ignore the golem under him because he was to focused on the other golem and me. The golem secretly shape it's body like a ring around the toad's belly and back, ready to grapple him. The toad finally lose patience, he stop his tongue from sucking breast milk and plan to breed Miyuki. He release his tongue from Miyuki's breast and try to grapple her, "Now." The golem grapple him tight, the combination of shadow armor and spikes on the ring is a really painful combination. "Guwook, guwook."

The toad release lady Eleanor form his front feet and try to release himself from, using this opportunity my golems took lady Eleanor to safe place. "Groook." realizing lady Eleanor was stolen from him, the toad try to chase my golem even though his front legs are wounded. "Paralyze." "Guwook." even my paralyze only enough to slow him down, the golem under him eventually got destroyed from his weight and slam to the ground, now he's try to climb the stairs while limping. "You're a stubborn rapist. Fireball."

Right when my fireball touches his body, the toad was incinerated, "Flammable Breast Milk again?" "What you embarrassed?" "Hiroshi, I'm now in an open space with my breast exposed." Miyuki shouted at me with red face. After waiting for around 5 minutes, the toad finally collapsed. "Damn, I know he's just a monster, but his resistance and strong will deserve some respect." I said. "What you relate to that animal, you and him are different. When you hide, that animal kept walking with wounds." Miyuki sees an opportunity to mock me and took it immediately, but I didn't answer her back.

I can only be silent from that, what fill me now is not anger, but regret. I regret my cowardice back then, I hate to say it but Miyuki was right this time. That toad kept walking towards his target even if his body is wounded. While I throw away all of my dream and opportunity after that incident. If I have stronger will, if I can face the humiliation. Will I end up like what I am now? Will I be a successful person and make everyone who put hopes on me proud? No. no no, It was because Miyuki and Aiko. This is their fault, this is their fault, that toad was never in my position, this is no place to contemplate. 

I decided to walk into Lady Eleanor and other woman's safe place, they're no longer naked because of the cloak I bought, I'm lucky that those things are cheap. "Lady Eleanor, are you okay?" I approach Lady Eleanor who's just awake. "Hmm, who are you?" she ask. "My name is Hiroshi. I came here with miss Luna to rescue you." I bow while talking to her, I don't know how influential she was but if she was a cleric, she must be an influential figure, so I must gave her good impression. "Luna..Luna Nightshade the Tier 6 Black Witch?" Lady Eleanor ask me. "Yes, I just became her apprentice."

"Luna took an apprentice, from what I heard she was an arrogant person." Lady Eleanor said. "Well, I can't deny it. Yeah, I'm lucky I have a spell that prove to be useful to her." I pretended to be innocent and scratched my head. "Huh, I just hope you can go through it. And please don't bow to me, your the one who save me. It should be me thank you." Despite her weak body and position, she still bow to me. She's trully what people will call a saint, maybe I should get rid of the thought to turn every women I met into cow, my mindset may turn into a serial rapist. 

"Lady Eleanor, please don't do that. You haven't regain your strength yet." "No, I have a pride as a cleri..Ngghh." Suddenly, Lady Eleanor's stomach expanded a bit, something was moving inside of it. "Nnnnghh, it still living?" "The remaining tadpole, it's still in there." "Yes, the last time I gave birth was 5 days ago, ughh a cleric like me getting raped, by a monster out of all creatures." Right after he dialogue, the tadpoles burst out of her pussy, "Ughh, just kill me already!!" Lady Eleanor close her eyes in embarrassment. While the tadpole born from her started to moving, unlike the other tadpole this one is different. They has yellow skin with blue stripes and larger than normal tadpoles. 

Hiroshi : "This tadpole, they looks different."

Eleanor : "Yes, they inherit some of my divine power."

Hiroshi : "Huh, isn't monster supposed to be weak from it?"

Eleanor : "This one is a rare case because they have been exposed to divine power since inside of my womb. They also became stronger in physique than the others, the tadpole I gave birth too eat his siblings and grew really large in just a couple of days."

Hiroshi : "Huh, but I don't see any giant tadpole around here."

"Huh, so you only defeat the concealment toad?" "Yeah, there he was." I pointed at the corpse of the concealment toad, but I was wrong. The toad drag himself to the middle of the pond, "Miyuki, why didn't you tell me about that?" I yell at Miyuki who I assigned to gather remaining tadpole in the pond, "I don't know about it either, I thought it was roasted already." The toad then push the lily pad where he wa sleeping before, just after it he was collapsed. "Did...did he just use his remaining strength to move a lilypad?" "HIROSHI, THE GIRL UNDER THE CLIFF. WE NEED TO RUN NOW!!!" From the lilypad, I giant tadpole that looks similar to Lady Eleanor's tadpole emerge. But this one is really big, as big as 2 bus. "Damn it, did I just trigger the secret boss?"

12