Chapter 4, Playing
3k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyuki sat back, but she she moan again due to the butt plug in her ass. "Damn, this butt plug." "Miyuki, spread your pussy." She looks really stimulated while spreading her pussy with her finger. 

"What's now. I can't hold it anymore."

"Don't cum until I cum inside you." I order her. I then hold my chopstick like a pen and pour the slime lube in her pussy. "Aggnn, what are you doing?" "I just got a great idea. Just go along with it." I put my chopstick inside her vagina, exploring every part of it. "Ngghh. Stop!!" Since I didn't allow her to cum, Miyuki lactate milk as she cum with her breast. 

I wonder how would my cow's milk taste like, so I bit her nipple. "Aww, you're not a baby. Stop!!" I ignore her and suck her nipple, drinking her milk while my hand plays with her vagina. Turns out her milk taste really good, it has it's creaminess and perfect sweetness. I feel like I drink liquid of sweetened condensed milk, not too sticky and not too sweet. "How can you produce this sweet milk, Miyuki. You're really suitable as a cow." I said after sucking her milk while my hand still plays. 

"It's because the weird magic. I'm not a cow. I'm the national tennis athlete and heir to SS group." Miyuki said. "Face it Miyuki, there are no more tennis or SS group here. There are only future as my milk producer and toy." I said while wiped the remaining milk in my mouth. 

Looks like I touched her sensitive spot, because she moans really loads, "Ahhh." "So that's your weak spot." I put my chopstick down and use my hand. The slime lube really make my hands easier to play. I played my hands at her weak spot. "Ahhh, ha..hah.hah. please.. let-let me..cu-cum." Miyuki speaks with weak voice, looks like I going to harsh on her. 

"Fine-fine." I lifted her legs and warped it around my waist, while my cock ravaged her wet waterfall pussy. "Ugh, finally. Hurry up" Miyuki scream while lactating milk. Her lewd face really turns me on, I kissed her lips and make her melt with it. She gets along with it, she looks completely lose her minds. "Ahh, so good. So good Master." I could see that her eyes have love shaped pupils. 

After a few minutes, she tightened her grip. I knew she was within her limits, and so was I. I sped up my pace.
"Ahhh..Ahh... Came inside me!!." I release my hot load while she release all of her juice. She doesn't move and looks fainted, all left was her ahegao face.

Her breast still lactate milk, so I put the milker in her breast and the machine starts to milk her, she's still unconscious now but her breast still work. 

"Miyuki and Aiko, after producing 10 liter milk, you can rest for 10 minutes and then you must exercise until your sore gone. After all of my order, you're free to do whatever you want unless broke the equipment." I gave order to silent Aiko and unconscious Miyuki. "Oh sorry. Aiko you can speak now."

"You are really a sadist. Hiroshi." That's her first word. "Oh, I had an idea for you. I want to exchange the item I bought before with a cheap tight panties and a mini vibrator that can fit inside her pussy."

[Order confirmed. You use 5 points]

"Hey, what are you trying to do?" Aiko looks concerned about what I bought. "Don't remove this. You can cum as much as you want." I put the vibrator in her pussy, turn it on and make sure it don't fall with the tight panties. 

"Hngggh." Aiko moans really lewdly. "Okay then, I'll leave Miyuki to you. Be a good cow until I come back." I leave the milking room. "Wait, hngghh don't....leave... hnggh... like this."

I left the milking room by going to the only door there. The door leads me to the outside of this building which is a big field, the building itself doesn't have complicated structure, it's just have a hall and 2 rooms, the milking room which is also the biggest room and the ranchers room. 

I go to my room and rest in the bed there, the room are 8 x 8 m so it's really big for me. In there are bed, a cupboard and a desk. "System, how's this dairy protected when we have no fence?" 

[The Dairy is protected by special magic that cause illusion to person who enter it without you permission]

"So, what do I do now that I have 2 cows?"

[You need to get more cows. You can go to the nearest village, become a monster hunter to build your reputation and catch cows easier.]

"Whoa, but I don't want to turn innocent woman into cows."

[But you can turn guilty woman into cows. You just need to catch woman like Miyuki and Aiko, this is your chance to change your life and give better life to the others. There are a lot of people like you in this world]

"Hmm, that could work out. Okay, how do I start?"

[Besides job skill, which is exclusive to cows, there are normal skills that you can use to get stronger. You can use shops to buy new skill or use points to increase your stats. Here's your stat now]

Health : 40/40         

Mana : 150/150

================================================================================================

Strength  : 4 

Constitution : 4

Dexterity : 6

Intelligence : 10

================================================================================================

Skill :

[Heal (2 Mana) - Restore 10 targets Health]

[Energized (3 Mana) - Restore targets stamina]

"Hmm, I don't have a good physiques. Looks like I better become a mage. Please add 10 points to my intelligence."

[Confirmed. Your intelligence are now 20. Your mana are now 300.]

"I also need an attack skill. Can you gave 3 attack skill for beginners?"

[Order confirmed. Use 15 points to buy Fireball (2 Mana), Paralyze (5 Mana) & Acid Splash (4 Mana)]

"You can explain the skill later, now tell me the nearest monster nest." 

[Just follow this red arrow]

I follow the red arrow and leave the farm. After I come out the farm, I could see that it's now disappear. "So this is the magic that the system meant." I continue my journey following the red arrow.

 

54