Chapter 6, Luna Nightshade
2.2k 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah, after slaying that lizard, I immediately go back to town while the rest join the raid on ancient tomb. Those fools, the loot on that place wasn't even valuable, like the citizen's approval was even worth a dalet." She said arrogantly. A perfect cows candidate, that's the first thing that come out of my mind after hearing her arrogant attitude. "Hello miss, may I know who you are?" I ask politely.

"It's good you know some manner, I'm Luna Nightshade, a black mage and this town's greatest hunter. What business do you have?" She said.

"Miss Luna. Nice to see you. My name is Hiroshi Tanaka, I'm a mage too, you can see the golem that I summon." I show him my golems.

"Hahaha. What is this, a soil puppet? You must be an amateur." She laugh. As I expected, just like Miyuki, she's an arrogant woman who looks others down due to her talents, but I must play my part to catch this wild beast, "Yes, I'm an amateur compared to a master like you miss Luna. I trained everyday and learn everything just to be on this level, but I will never be enough to be on the same level as you." I pretend to be an idiot an cringed at my self, but this doesn't matter if I can get my hand on this sexy body.

"Haha. Even as an amateur, you know your place. I like you?" She said. 

"Please Miss Luna, can you train me some magic so I can at least be under you?" I offer her an invitation to join party.

"Hmm, Normally I wouldn't accept a loser, but your golems seems useful enough to carries loot.  Fine, after your business, follow me." She accept it. "Thank you Miss. Mr Receptionist, can you bring me my payment." "Su-sure here." As he gave me the money, he whisper "Are you sure about this bro? Luna is a sadistic bitch, you would die as her slave." He tries to warn me.

"Don't worry sir. The Queen Bee will be a worker bee, just believe in me." I whisper back. I then follow Luna to her inn, the inn she rent isn't like the others. It's almost looks like a noble's house, I guess she doesn't exaggerate on her being one of the greatest hunter.

"System, gave me a skill to make a silent area."

[Order confirmed. You have 166 points remaining]

[Silence (3 Mana/Minute) - Makes all sound in a certain room can be heard at all by outsiders] 10 Points

[Would you like to buy the skill?] 

"Yes."

[Order confirmed.  You have 156 points remaining]

"Miss Luna, can I really live in place like this?" "Yes, but you'll sleep on the floor." We finally arrive at her room, the room is about 5 x 5 m. It have a classical white decoration with a big bedroom and a desk made from marble, "System, how do I turn some one to cow?"

[Touch their neck for 20 seconds. How ever this won't work if target activated any skill]

"Strip." Suddenly, Luna ordered me to strip. "Huh" I'm confused by what she said. "You think an animal allowed to wear clothes?" That sentence stun me for a second, I remember clearly that word, the word that Miyuki said when she strip me on schools roof, now my desire to rape here became stronger. I strip as she said, but my desire to rape here turns me on and make my cock hard. 

I panicked and tried to hide it with my hand, "So-sorry, I had a condi.." "Puppeteer." She chant a spell that control my body and stop my hand from covering my boner. "Shit, she'll kill me."

She stays silent for a few seconds, then she release a big laugh, "Ha ha ha. You are into this kind of thing? You're really an animal. Cancel Puppeteer." She just laugh, I don't know if I should felt humiliated or relieved.

"Miss Luna, can I massage your shoulder as an apology?"

"Okay, but if you tried to touch my breast, I'll kill you." 

She sat on her bed and I massage her shoulder for a minute, then I stroke he neck, "Hey, what are you doing. Massage me back!!" "Miss Luna, this is a special technique from my hometown. You'll feel super relaxed after this." "What if I doesn't?" "You can just disciplined me." I finally stroke her neck for 20 seconds. 

[You acquired a new cow]

Cows : 

  • <Miyuki Sato> Obedience : 1/5
  • <Aiko Nakamura> Obedience : 1/5
  • <Luna Nightshade> Obedience : 0/5

"Huh, I felt a strange surge of energy. Looks like it worked." She said. "Silence. Stand up and show me your breasts." I ordered her. "Huh, what kind of joke is that? You want to be--." Before she even finish, her body move on it's own. She stand up and lower her strapless dress, revealing her breast. "No, my body. My did it's move on it's own?" 

"Ho. What a nice pink nipple, it really suits your hair." "Shut up. What did you do to me, turn me back to normal!!" "Why should I?" I plays with her nipple, pressing it, "Stop it. My nipple isn't your toys. Black Sur--." Before she finish chanting, she electrocuted and cum. "That's what you get for trying to harm me, your new owner." 

"Despite you arrogant attitude, you like this kind of play huh?" I said this while watching her cum.

"No, it's not like that." She tried to denied it while her face is red as a tomato. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? ANYBODY HELP!!" "Screaming is no use, I'll already put a silence spell in this room, no one from outside can hear us now."

"No, It can't be, why are you doing this to me?" "Is that even a question? the way you humble me, the way you humiliated me."

"I'm want you to do it on your own, lubricate my cock with your saliva and satisfy it with your breast. Don't forget to drink my protein."

I lay down in her bed while she sit and satisfy me. 

48