Chapter 7, Special Service
2.1k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna's POV

I can't believe what happen to me now, me, Luna Nightshade, Wysia's greatest mage now being controlled by this amateur mage. He don't look like a black mage at all so I'm pretty sure it's not a puppeteer magic, now I can't use any magic due to his weird magic, it seems that he owns every part of my body, "I'm want you to do it on your own, lubricate my cock with your saliva and satisfy it with your breast. Don't forget to drink my protein." He then lay down in my bed.

"How dare this brat lay on my precious bed."

I have no guts to say that because of his skill, that lightning really hurts. "Okay, I'll show you how a professional do it." I have a pride not only as a mage, but also as a woman, I can't just said that I'm a virgin. I remove my robe and hold my breast, ready to satisfy the needs of this bastard. 

Hiroshi's POV

Luna squeeze my cock with her breasts and drip her saliva on it, she then rub it with her breast, "Shouldn't you lick the top also?" I said. "Shut up, I know." She then satisfy my cock with her smooth tongue. I could tell that she wasn't a professional, it can be seen by her amateur skill, but still her tongue and her breasts was amazing, "Drink it all." I cum on her face and my mouth, she gulped my hot load and lick the remaining cum on her breasts. 

"Uhh, It's enough, right?" She said. 

"I thought you say you're a professional? Are this your first time?" I said. "I just tired okay?" "Then let me lead." I pinch her breast and it squirt milk, "Wha-what, breast milk? But I never--." 

"Oooh, you admit you're a virgin?"

"No, it's not. Uhh, yes I'm a virgin. How's I produce milk when I'm a virgin? Is this your doing?" She said angrily.

"Allow me to explain it. I'm a rancher and I turn you into one of my cows."

"Co-cows?"

"Yes, the cows can't defy the ranchers and must obey all of his commands. If the ranchers died or the cows failed to produce 5 liter of milk each day, the cows will lost their intelligence and become a mindless beast." I said.

"No-no. I-I don't wanna. Please, I wanna live. I'll do anything, I'll become your cow or whatever, please don't." She said that in a horrified face and cried a bit.  "Look. I don't become ranchers on my own wish. I got drag here too, so if we don't cooperate, both of us end." I said.

"Now, what are you gonna do to me?"

"System, can I still send milk even if I'm not in the farm?"

[Yes. You can milk cows outside the farm]

"Brought me a milking equipment that small enough so she can wear it without anyone noticing."

[Order confirmed. You have 121 points remaining."

"Damn, It cost 35 points? But this still better that put her in the farm and make myself a suspect."

"Who are you speaking too and where's this weird thing came from." Luna seems confused.

"You can say that it's my spirit companion and this thing is the milking device. You'll produce 5 liter a day with this." I explain the milking device to Luna, the device consist of a pair of 3 tubes connected to what seems like a thigh garter, one garter for each thigh. the tubes then connected with a small hose to a small box that looks like the pumping machine connected to a belt. The pump then connected to a small hose that must be put on the nipple. "Wear this device." I order Luna.

"Uhh, this won't leave me a scar, right?" Right after she remove her clothes and put the device, I push the button on the pump and she start to gets milked, "Ahh, this..feel..weird." "You've better get used to it." "You don't know how it felt, my body feels hot right now. Do something." 

"Alright then." I set my cock to thrust her vagina, "Wa-wait, This is a bit too much. I'll get pregnant." I thrust my cock into her vagina and ignore her, "Ahhh, it felt so gooood." She moans with a lewd voice. "Hmm, please moan by mooing, Luna." I order her. 

"Don't jo. Moo mooo mo." She moans like a cow. "Good cow." I kissed her lips to make the sex more intense, her lewd face, her huge breast, her warm lips and her comfy vagina really a bless that not every man can get.

"I'm cumming Luna." I cum inside her womb, if she wasn't my cow, she would get pregnant on spot. "Ughh, you better take responsibility." Luna looked at me with an annoyed look and shed a little tears, "I can decide whether you get pregnant or not, don't worry about getting pregnant." I calm her. 

"But still, it's a--." "If we don't do this, both of us dead, remember?" "Ugh, why must you drag me into this?!" She complaint to me. "I was told to get more cows, but since I don't want to put innocent woman on this, I use someone like you, an arrogant bitch." I answered. "What? Arrogant bitch, how dare you." She looks offended by my words.

"Did I say something wrong? You look down on others and brag about being the strongest in town, what should I call you other than arrogant bitch?" I answered. "Just because I insulted you, you turn me into your slave?" 

"It's an oversimplification, but yes. Now shut up and get milked in here, let no ones come in." I order her.

"Can you at least remove this thing, it made me feel weird." She point to the milking device.

"You'll get used to it, because you'll be wearing it when we hunt monster."

"Huh? Then when will I can remove this thing?" She wants to remove the device badly.

"That's a neat part, you don't. I'll be back at afternoon. Deactivated Silence. Teleport to Farm." I teleported back to farm, leaving her in her own room.

49