Chapter 8, Humiliation
1.9k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I teleported back to my farm, right in front of the milking farm, I look inside to see that there's no one there. Turns out, Miyuki and Aiko have filled their daily quota and about to finish exercising in the field. I go inside, looking at 2 tube filled with both of their milks, "So, how do I send this to you, mr system?"

[Just put the tube on the machine next door.]

"I understand. Create Lesser Golem. Create Lesser Golem.'

The soil on the field shapeshift into 2 earth golem, "Everytime this tube is full, go put them into this machine. Only fill the machine once a day, the remaining milk must be put in the cupboard there." I ordered the golem to do it. "This skill is really useful. I have distraction, tanker, carrier and farm worker, I'm glad I choose this skill."

Miyuki and Aiko finally finish their exercise, "Hah, You finally.....Aghhn....came back. Ahhh. Please pull this.. ahh." Aiko beg me to pull the vibrator from her. "Fine, fine. I want to exchange the vibrator and tight panties."

[Order confirmed. You gain 13 points. You have 169 points remaining]

"Huh, wasn't all of that cost 15 points?"

[Yes, but you must be able to distinguish new goods from used goods]

"Ahh, damn it." As the vibrator removed from her, Aiko cum and fainted on the floor while Miyuki doesn't seems to be exhausted at all. "Ahh finally." Aiko sigh in relievement. "Hmm, you aren't tired yet?" I look confused because Miyuki isn't exhausted, "Did you forget that I'm a national athlete, this kind of exercise is nothing." Miyuki said while crossing her hands.

"I almost forget that. Miyuki only fainted because I changed the sensitivity of her body. Wait, if she has a good physique then."

"System, what's the limitation of Body modification skill?"

[Body modification can only be used to cows, you can't increased their stat or gave them new organ]

"So, it's only useful for sexual intercourse. But still. We need to test this out, I want to order a training wooden sword."

[Order confirmed. You have used 20 points. You have 149 points remaining]

"Miyuki, try using this this sword." I gave the training sword to Miyuki.

"Huh? I'm a tennis player, not a swordwoman."

"No problem, just use your skill tennis and your physique."

"Ugh, Fine. I'll Try." Miyuki grab the training sword and start with tennis stance. After a few seconds, she hold the sword with both her hands and swing it. From this world perspective, she's using a foreign sword arts. "Create Lesser Golem. Try fighting these thing." I create a soil golem to fight her. "Hmmph, don't underestimate the physique of an athlete." 

The golem rush to forward her and about to land a hit with it's punch, but Miyuki quickly dodges it by moving to the left. She quickly swing her sword and cut the golem's neck, destroying it's head. "Okay, that's enough." I really underestimate Miyuki, the soil golem is as hard as a stone and despite doesn't have any muscle tone, she easily destroy it. 

"Miyuki, come here." Miyuki approached me. "What do you want?" She ask me.

"You like to wear a sport bra with jacket, right?"

"Yes, It's better than being naked like this. Why did you ask?"

"System, I want to sell the training sword."

[Order confirmed. You gain 18 points. You have 167 points remaining]

"I want a denim shorts, white sport bras and a black jacket. The cheapest one please."

[Order confirmed. You have used 22 points. You have 145 points remaining.]

"Here, you can wear this." I gave the clothes to Miyuki. "Ughh, cheap outfit. Still it better than being naked. Why all of a sudden?" She wears her new outfit. "Because you'll leave this farm and join me on my hunt." I answer. "Hu-hunt?" She looks confused. "Save it for later. Now, can you do me a favor?" I walk towards Aiko and patted her head, "Wake up sleepy princess."

"Huh, what. How long have I sleep?" Aiko wakes up. "Now, can you help me satisfy Aiko, Miyuki." "Wait, what?" Miyuki walks toward Aiko, kneel down and sucks Aiko's right breast while I suck her left breasts, "Ughh, Miyuki stop it. This is wrong, we're both girls." Aiko tries to push Miyuki down, but I order her to lay down and didn't move. "Body Modification. Aiko's sweat will be sticky like a lubes for 5 minutes.

"Hey Hiroshi, what happens? Aiko's body began to feel really sticky." Miyuki said. "Miyuki, squat on Aiko's face. Aiko, lick Miyuki's clit." "What?! YOU BASTARD, you can't do that." Aiko was shocked while Miyuki already on top of her face, "Aiko, we had no choice. This guy's order are absolute to us. It's no use." Miyuki said. 

"No, I don't wanna." Aiko tremble. But she still lick Miyuki's clit, "Ughh, Be strong Aiko." "I know exactly something to spice things up, Aiko, masturbate with you finger." Aiko's finger explore the inside of her, "Don't forget to cum together, you two are friends." 

After 3 minutes of the view, Aiko and Miyuki was at their limit, "Cum now, both of you." Aiko's juice squirt on the air while Miyuki's juice squirt inside Aiko's mouth, "Ughh, disgusting." "Miyuki, don't rest. You still have one more performance. Lesser golem, give me you hands." One of the lesser golem let go of its hands, shape it into a tube and gave it to me. I coat the hand with Aiko's sweat and put it inside Miyuki's vagina, "Nghhh, what now?" 

"Now, now. Go assault Aiko." Miyuki thrust Aiko with the soil dildo that attach to her pussy, "Hnnghh, what is this. It's so big." I put my hands on Miyuki hips and help her move ravaged Aiko, "Ughh, stop this." Aiko said. "After this you can sleep for 10 minutes, keep going." 

After 2 minutes, Aiko cum and fainted, "Ahhh, so...tired." Right after I pull the dildo from Miyuki's vagina, she also cum, "Nghh, hah...hah...hahh. I don't wanna do it again, my pussy hurts a lot." Miyuki said. "Fine, fine, we won't." I put the golem's hand back to it. "

43