Chapter 11, Hunt the Rapist Toad
1.2k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The toad finally collapsed after being stabbed right in his brain. I can't believe it, a toad that can easily kill 3 golems can easily be killed by one golem that I buff with Rage Inducement. "Wow, imagine an army of it." I said. "Don't be silly. You'll get yourself killed." Luna said. "Huh, but I don't feel any side effect on inducing my golem with it."

"There's no side effect, you can only maintain one golem with rage at one time, remember that." Luna said.

"Okay, okay. Now let's loot that toad." I said. All three of us walks towards the dead toad, "Spectral Blade." Luna conjures a purple magic blade to cut the toad's back and free the girl on it. "Miss, are you okay." I ask her.

"Mo-more... do-don't stop. I want more thick juices. Let me bear more child." She said with a lewd face, the same expressions she make when she was violated by the toad. 

"Eww, is she lost her mind?" Miyuki felt disgusted. "Damn, those hentai were based on true story." I said. "The frog's sperm must have caused her mind to break. She'll need to rehabilitate for weeks to gain her sense back." Luna checks her pussy that full of cum. "NGHHH." Her stomach grew bigger like a balloon. 

Miyuki : "Wha-what the hell happen?"

"Ahhh, I'M GIVING BIRTH." Some tadpole eggs come out her pussy, "Ehh, is that the toad's offspring? Disgusting." Miyuki backs down.

Luna : "Yeah, all Confinement Toads are male, they need to breed with other race. The toad will also gain some of his mother's power or skill." 

"Fireball." I burn all of tadpole eggs. "HIROSHI, what are you doing?" Luna scream. "I burn the tadpole eggs, that's what I'm doing." I said. "Wait is this tadpole eggs sell well on market?"

Luna : "Off course. All of that worth 5 golds."

"System, I want to sell the tadpole eggs."

[Order confirmed. You got 5 points. You have 140 points remaining]

"Ahh, damnit. Sorry, I won't burn the next eggs." "Did you really gonna sell that?" Miyuki said. "That's literally our job." Luna said. 

We then explore the swamp, we had to brought the girl with us, but she couldn't stay calm and kept masturbating, so Luna put her to sleep with her spell and my golem had to carry her. "Look another one!" Miyuki points out at two other toads. "Okay, can you teach me attack magic?" I said to Luna.

"I could, but I'll be better if you focused on one role. You're skilled as a summoner so I think you should learn magic that are related to it." She said. "Okay then." I summoned two golems.

"Rage Inducement." I empower both of my golems. But something strange happens, one golem was calm and waiting for my order, but the other one began to shiver. That golem then sharpens both of it arms and walks slowly towards Luna since she's the nearest. "Golem, stop it."

But the golem didn't listen and prepares to strike Luna, "Binding." Luna bind that golem with magic chain before it could harm her. "It seems you can only control one at this time." 

"Sorry, sorry. So what do I do with this golem?" I ask Luna. "I don't know. Just destroy it." It maybe a waste, but I destroy it anyway since it will only harm us.  

Miyuki's POV

"There's two toads and we only have one golem, how's we gonna cover the amount of difference?" I said. Luna and Hiroshi didn't say anything and whispered each other. After that, Luna pulls out a sword from a portal and hand it to me. 

"Hiroshi said you're good with sword. Don't mind about the price, this thing is cheap for me." Luna said.

"A sword? Wha-what? You want me to fight it?"

"Take this first, it's heavy!" Luna said.

"Uhh, it's..heavy." The sword was heavy, but I can still swing it. "Don't worry, you'll be accompanied by two golems." Hiroshi created two golem near my side. 

Hiroshi's POV

Miyuki, alongside Berserk golem and 2 golem are gonna fight the toad. The berserk golem is gonna fight one toad, while Miyuki and the remaining two golem are gonna fight the other. "Uhh, The wooden sword before was not as heavy as this." Miyuki seemed to have some trouble lifting the sword.

The two golem tries to distract the toad, but he quickly defeat one golem. But it was planned, the golem then melted into a ound, trapping the toad's tongue. Miyuki tries to cut the toad's head, but she misdirect and cut his tongue instead. The toad screams in pain, then push Miyuki with his front leg.

"Ughh, it hurts." I quickly order my golem to catch Miyuki. The berserk golem is already kill the other toad and about to explode. So, I order it to charges towards the toad and explode on his face.

But it was a mistake, the explosion cause the toad to release a gas that weakens Miyuki, "Mmhh, My..my body. It feels hot." She said. "Looks like this toad blood contains aphrodisiac." Luna said. Miyuki's grip began to weaken, the toad uses this moment to punch Miyuki with his front leg. But Miyuki's sword and my golem protect her. Her sword got snap in half and my golem got destroyed. 

"Uhh, what should I do?"

"He..hey, Hiro..shi, what's now?" Miyuki said in weak voice. "Should I intervene?" Luna prepares some spells. "No Luna. Save your mana." I said. "Gave me your milk." I said. 

"Alrig.. wait what. This is not the ti..." Before she finish talking, I lower her clothes and suck her breast. "Nnggh, not...here." She said. 

"Body Modification."

Hiroshi : "MIYUKI, LOWER YOUR CLOTHES AND SQUIRT YOUR MILK TO THAT TOAD'S BODY."

Luna : "HEY, ARE YOU THIS PERVERTED?"

Miyuki folllows my order without saying a single word, "Fireball." "Fireball." "Fireball." I shot three fireballs at the toad's and burn him down. "What? how did you? That toad's skin is wet." Luna seems confused. "Uhmm, basically. I turn Miyuki's breast milk into gasoline."

"You have that kind of power? You're a really weird wizard."

Miyuki then walks toward us with her clothes that still lowered, "Ohh Miyuki. Don't worry, your breast milk isn't flammable anymore." Suddenly, she kiss me on the lips.

32