Chapter 12, On The Swamp, seriously?
1.2k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly Miyuki kiss me on the lips, "He..hey what are you doing?" "It must be the aphrodisiac." Luna said. "Hi.ro.shi. My body. hot." Miyuki said. Now I could see it, her eyes turns pink indicating she's under the influence of the toad's aphrodisiac. 

"Hiroshi, I failed the task you gave me, now I'm gonna make up for my failure." She said while undress and putting her clothes on the golem that carries the woman from before. "Miyuki, we can do it. But not now, not here." I said. "It's hot now. Do you want me to undress you?" She didn't listen and start to unzip my pants.

Hiroshi : "Luna, how long the duration of the aphrodisiac?"

Luna : "I don't know. That toad was a mutation."

Hiroshi : "Mutation?"

Luna : "Confinement toad can gain some abilities from his mother. That aphrodisiac probably come from 'Aromatheraphy' That thing usually gone after 4 or 5 minutes."

Hiroshi : "Alright then. Guard us for that time and don't say anything."

"Are you serio. Invisible Barrier." Luna then cast a spell to create a barrier around us. "So Miyuki, do what you want." I said. Miyuki then squirt her milks on my cock. While her lips kiss me, her hands satisfy my cocks. 

"I'll handle this little guy, as the return. Handle my lips." Miyuki said. I had to admit his handjob skill was excellent.

"Don't let it go to waste."

'Understand." Miyuki stop kissing, squirt and go to suck my cock, just in time when I cum. "Drink it all." Miyuki gulp all of it and lower her pants, "Feed this part too." Miyuki turn back and eat my cock with her cunt. "Agghhhh. Delicious." Right after I put my hand on her waist, she stop me. "Let me lead."

She move her hips back and forth, she do that for around 3 minutes until I finally release a huge load of cum. "Agghhh. Felt..goood." She then collapses but I quickly catch her. "Luna, you can stop what yo're doing now."

Luna : "You're really a pervert. You do that in this places?"

Hiroshi : "This is probably a one in a million chance. How could I miss it."

Luna : "Ughh, perv. Now what are we gonna do with Miyuki?"

"This area is dry enough. Let's rest here. Golem, lay that woman in here. The golem lay the woman next to Miyuki, I use Miyuki's jacket as their blanket. After Luna cast a protection spell in our area, we sat down an discuss the next attack.

Luna : "Why don't you  use your teleportation ability before?"

Hiroshi : "You aren't ready to see my home."

Luna : "Whatever. Now let's focus on the plan instead."

Hiroshi : "Why don't we just attack their nest now?"

Luna : "We only defeated 6 toad and you already uses a lot of Rage Inducement and golem creation. Your mana must be critical."

"Show me my stat."

Health : 40/40         

Mana : 30/300

=======================================================================================

Strength  : 4 

Constitution : 15

Dexterity : 16

Intelligence : 20

[Remaining Stat : 140]

"Hmm, I better prepare. Add 10 points to intelligence & 11 points to constitution."

[Order Confirmed. Your Intelligence are now 30. Your Constitution are now 15. You have 119 points remaining.]

Hiroshi : "Alright. We rest first. So how are we gonna kill the rest?"

Luna : "First, we must use fire magic as little as possible since it can damage the tadpoles. Points out at the bucket that my golems bring."

Hiroshi : "So how? I can only use one berserker."

Luna : "Your golem can change their shape, right?"

Hiroshi : "Yes, why?"

Luna : "Whisper to me. Can you do it?"

Hiroshi : "I can try, but I should be the one asking that."

Luna : "Don't underestimate the best mage." 

"Cock..I need cock, anybody?" the woman from before has woken up. "Hey, are you okay?" Luna ask her. "Ughh.. who are you? she said. "I'm Luna, a veteran monster hunter. Now's my turn, who are you and how did you end like that?" Luna said. "I'm a monster hunter. I got captured, can I have a cock now?" The woman talks while masturbating.

"Hey, stop that." Luna said. "I..I want cock, no. I need it. This cunt can't live without it now." she said. "You can be cured once we at the town. First, who's your name?" 

The woman : "I'm..I'm...I I don't remember. Somehow, ngghh I didn't, the only thing I think all this time is, nggh pleasure and giving birth."

Luna : "Uuuh, fine. Maybe you can remember it once you're treated."

The woman : "It won't work, nggh."

Luna : "Huh? Why? You said you're a monster hunter. The town needs as much army as possible to fight off the monsters."

The woman : "Hah..hah. I'm a mage before just like you. But it's been along time since the last time I can sense magic."

Luna : "It's the tadpole isn't it?"

The woman : "Yeah, all of my magic probably taken by the tadpoles I gave birth."

Hiroshi : "So what's the problem? You can find another job."

Luna : "Hiroshi, you just came so you probably don't know. In the town, everyone has to fight. This woman can no longer fight, she'll receive no treatment or rehabilitation."

Hiroshi : "So why not just go to more peaceful town?"

The woman : "They won't accept me. Stops masturbating. I just got raped by a monster, I'm now officially an outcast. A monster hunter getting raped by a monster will still be respected since they're mankind main forces. But I, I  no longer a hunteress. Now just a lowly woman with a body more sensitive than a whore. Looking down with a sad face."

Luna : "There's nothing we can do. At this rate, the only way she could earn money is becoming a prostitute and live as cocksleeve for the rest of her live. Prostitute live is hell you know."

Hiroshi : "Thinks for a moment. I can help you. I can give you a warm place, a job and satisfaction for your condition. It's not a life anybody wants but it's definetly better than becoming prostitute and treated as garbage."

The woman : "I have no choices. If it's better than living as a prostitute, it's already enough for me."

Hiroshi : "Would you like, to be my cow?"

30