Chapter 13, Livestock
1.3k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman : "Co..cow? Confused face."

Luna : "Hiroshi, Are you into that kind of thing?"

Hiroshi : "But it still better than what she originally gonna face. That's the only solution I had. Mistress, I promise. If you became my cows, I'll provide you with food, home and safety. You'll be exiled from the world, so don't worry about being treated as lowly woman."

The woman : "Wait..wait..wait. First, what do you meant by becoming a cow?"

Hiroshi : "Well, this may sounds weird and vulgar. But basically, your breast will be able to produce milk and you will be milked everyday."

The women frowned, "And the sexual satisfaction you mention before?" "To be able to produce milk, you must receive my sperm." I answer. The woman was shocked and hold her right arm, "Isn't..Isn't it the same as prostitution." she said. "I'm just offers you a safe place. In there, you'll be isolated from outside world. There, no one's gonna treat you like scum." I said. "So, you want it or not." I ask her.

"How would I know if you are not a slave trader who gonna sold me?" the woman ask me. Me and Luna fall silent, "You..you can be a slave trader that sold woman. Prostitute were cheap, having a personal sex slave cost a lot of money on food and medical." she move a little away. "If I'm a slave trader, why would I risk my life in this place when I can just kidnap village girls elsewhere." my words seems to convince her.

"Will.will I get a proper meal and a warm bed?" she ask me. "Yes, the milk quality depends on cow's health. I don't want a bad product." I answer. "Why are you doing all of this? What's the worth of milking woman's milk. It doesn't have any effect and definitely doesn't taste better than normal milk." she ask me back. "I can answer that. It may sound weird but I need to do this to stay alive."

"Alright, I..I want it. Let me be your cow." the woman look down. "Alright then, since you forgot your name and I don't have time asking every single person on he guild, I'm gonna call you, call you....ugh No 1." I touch her neck and began the process. "Pfft." Luna laughs a bit. 

[You have acquired a new cow. Due to the bad condition of both physical and mental of the target, target will turn into livestock.]

[Livestock Milk's Effect : Taste better than normal milk and increase defences for 5 seconds]

"Huh? So If I turn mentally down woman into cow. They turn into livestock instead? Can I evolve Miyuki, Aiko and Luna into livestock too?"

[Livestock may gave a better milk than cow. However, livestock's body are far more sensitive than normal human and cow, so they will be more lustful. Their body also aren't capable of fighting but they will be fully obedient to you with their consent.]

Hiroshi : "Ha I found jackpot!" 

Luna : "What do you mean by jackpot. Is her milk gave buff or something?"

Hiroshi : ''Yes, It does. No 1, you need my cum to produce milk. But since you womb just got infected with those tadpoles. Use your mouth instead."

No 1 : "Understood, master."

Hiroshi : "Huh, master?"

No 1 : "I'm your cow now. Therefore you're my master now." She then crawl and unzip my pants. "Huh, oh yeah. Fully obedient.

Hiroshi : "Luna, there's probably some tadpole egg inside her womb. Try to take those out."

Luna : "Eww, it's disgusting. You know there's still that toad's semen in there."

Hiroshi : "You're a mage. You must have a spell to keep your hands clean, right Mrs Best Mage in Town?"

Luna : "Of course I have. But It's still disgusting."

Hiroshi : "This is an order. Pull the remaining tadpoles out."

"Ughh, Fine. Spectral Hands." Luna conjures two magic hand, the right tries to get the tadpole out of No 1's pussy while the left hand hold an iron chopstick to help the other hands. "Ngghh. My pussy felt so good." a tadpole egg sprout from her pussy.

Luna : "Ergghh, for money. For money."

"Don't get distracted." I said. "Oohh, sorry master." she then started to suck my cock. I can't tell if it because she became a livestock or all the rape she gone through, but her blowjob skill is excellent. Her tongue satisfy every part of my little brother while her teeth stay to kept it from biting my cock off. In a minute, she already know my sensitive part. "Swallow it all." I couldn't hold it and cum inside her mouth. At the same time, a lot of tadpole eggs alongside some pink fluid sprout from her pussy and her nipple lactate. "Emm, your breasts is small, but I can handle it. Ignoring that fact, your milk is really tasty. I'll be rich if I sell this." I bit No 1's nipple and tasted her milk.

[Congratulations on creating your first livestock.]

A set of clothes then appear out of thin air, the clothes was cowgirl headband, cow print bra, panties, knee sock and long gloves. "What is this?"

[Unlike cows, livestock have their own uniform. The uniform can increase the amount of milk that a livestock could produce and also increase their sexual desire]

"Well, let's keep this for now." I put the set of clothes near Miyuki who hasn't wake up.

No 1 : "Nghhh..my breasts, I really become a cow master. Ehh, my body."

Hiroshi : "Yeah, like I said before. Your breasts will lactate,  it may seem weird at first, but I'm sure you'll get used to it."

No 1 : "Not my breasts master. It's my body, it still sensitive but not as sensitive as before."

Hiroshi : "Huh? Oh it's must be the effect of becoming livestock."

[Becoming a livestock didn't remove any negative status. The reason why livestock No 1's body sensitivity decrease is because a lot of confinement toad's aphrodisiac get out when she squirt the tadpole egg.]

"Oh, that pink liquid. Wait, but Luna." I look at Luna, now the aphrodisiac was all over her face.  "Hah....So, the aphrodisiac...hah... is this strong." Luna's face become really red.  "Luna, are you okay? Your breath are heavy." I ask her. 

Luna : "Of course not. My..body..hah..is really hot. It..hah..it felt like I need to have ...hah...sex to live."

30