Chapter 14, Threesome
1.3k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay then, Energized. Egh, I felt better, wanna join in No 1?" "I can't defy your order, master. I'm ready." No 1 said.

"He..hey, I didn't say I want it." Luna back a little bit. "Your body does." I open Luna's thighs, revealing her wet panties. "Ooh, your lower has turned into a waterfall. You sure you didn't need my cock?" I tease her a little bit. "You..you said you are a mage before, right?" Luna turned towards No 1. "Hah..I'm Luna Nightshade, the best black mage in Wysia town and one of 5 Tier 6 Hunter in Wysia's monster hunter guild." Luna said. "If..hah..if you help me, we can figure out the way to bring your magic back." Luna persuade No 1 to help her.

"Oh you're Luna the Black Witch." No 1 said. "I may lost some of my memories, but from what I remember, you're the black mage that slay the vampire lord, Count Evercrest." No 1 said. 

"Ohh, there's a vampire in this world? I hope I can turn one of those into a cow."

"Wait a second, can vampire even lactate? If yes, then their milk must taste like blood or rotting thing."

[There's vampire in this world. How ever, they are considered monsters and your system can't turn monsters into cow]

"Ahh, dang it, red eyes and white hair are my types."

[Don't worry about that. A human that consume vampire bloods will not be considered as monsters. Also, their hair will turn white and their eyes will turn red just like vampire]

"Ahh, the dream hasn't incinerated."

Luna : "Yes, then..hah...you must know...hah...what a great mage I am, then help.."

No 1 : "I have no intention to be a mage or monster huntress anymore."

Luna : "Hah..huh?"

No 1 : "I already lost hope to be a huntress again since I can't sense magic anymore. Now, I have a new purpose."

Luna : "New purpose?"

No 1 : "That purpose is to serve master, the person that save me from a dark future as a prostitute."

Luna couldn't believe what she just heard. A prideful girl like her would never thought that someone willingly becomes someone else's personal sex slave, "Long of time of being raped has...hah..ruined your mind, you've gone insane snap out of it." Luna try to change No 1's mind. "You're not wrong, my body is a body of a whore now, or even worse, now there's no place for me to go unless the live of prostitute and the live as master's cow." No 1 said it proudly. 

"You can come with me, mage must stick together. I will take care of you and treat you well, you..hah...you can be my assistant." Luna try to convince her for the last time. "I'm a former monster huntress and I know how we think, we won't feed someone unless they're fight. I doubt you'll need an assitant." No 1 refuses Luna's offer for the last time.

"Good girl No 1. Luna, how stupid can you be, both of you has become my cows, you can fight my orders. And speaking of cow." I join their chat.

"No 1,why don't you try your new uniform?" I handed No 1 the cowgirl costume that I get before. "Did I look good.. Ughh." No 1 kneel and hold both of her breasts after wearing all of the uniform. 

Hiroshi : "What..what happen? Are you okay. 

Luna : " Hah..Maybe that ridiculous thing is cursed, take it off if you want to live."

No 1 : "I'm okay. My breasts just felt weird."

On her breasts, a bunch of moving mounds appear. "Wait, did the toad put their eggs inside her breasts too?. The mounds slowly become stable and increase her breasts cup from around A cup to around E cup, the livestock uniform expand her breasts. 

7934116c-7a9c-48ef-a606-798f14b55436

"Now it'll be easier for her to be milked. " "Ehh, my breasts become so large. How do I return it back to normal?" No 1 said. "You want to return it back to your flat chest?" Luna said. "This..this is heavy, I felt weird." No 1 squeeze her breasts. "No, don't turn it back. A cow without big breasts is like a...a.. a an eagle without it's claw." I tried to convince her that her breasts expanded is a good thing. "I..I didn't look weird?" No 1 ask me.

"Of course not, Now..now you really look like a healthy cow. " I said. "Glad you like it master." No 1 said. "Hah..what'll happen to my..hah already huge breasts..hah if I wear that ridiculous thing." Luna is the only one who found that weird. "That's No 1's, you'll get that if you become a livestock." I answer her. 

Luna : "Hah..Become a livestock? I already...hah...a livestock." 

Hiroshi : "Looks like I choose a wrong word. You'll get that costume if your moral degraded and fully submit your body and heart to me."

Luna : "Hah...There's no...hah..way that'll happen."

"Well, no one knows the future." I thrust my cock in Luna's pussy.

24