Chapter 15, Threesome II
1.2k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eghhh, what is this? Hah...it's different from the last time." Luna is shocked, due to the aphrodisiac her body become more sensitive. "No need to be so tense, here." No 1 put Luna's head on her laps, she then pull down Luna's strapless dress, exposing her breasts and a pair of milk pumps being attached to her nipples.  "Hyya, what..hah..are you doing?" Luna said with a heavy breaths. "I told you to calm down." she then squeezed Luna's breasts and massage it, "Ahn, stop it." Luna begs her to stop while her breasts start to lactate, turning the milk pumps on.

"Nice show No 1. Keep going." I continue to move Luna's waist and attack her weak part which now are even more sensitive. "Hah, stop it. Just took the toad liquid out." Luna moans louder and her breasts lactate even more milk, the milk pumps now suck her milk even harder.

Luna : "Heugh, it felt so..hah..good."

Her milk pours heavily from her nipples, I was I could drank it now, "Master, do you want some milk?" No 1 ask me. "Sure, lower your bra." she lower her bra, revealing her now huge breasts, "Those were flat as board some minute ago, the livestock uniform is really something.

"Ahh, ah, ah. In here first." No 1 point at her lips.  "Ahh, tease me now, huh." she suspect me as a slave trader some minutes ago, now she acts like my girlfriend. Anyway, I follow what she ask, or lips kiss each other, her lips taste sweet despite living in the swamp for the past weeks. Our kiss didn't stop there, our tongue greet each other.

Finish with the kiss, No 1 brought her breasts closer to my face and I suck her nipple that squirted some milk. No 1 moans and orgasm immediately as I bit her nipple and drank her milk, I already said it before but livestock's milk are on different level as cow's milk. Miyuki's milk, Aiko's milk and Luna's milk all taste like a plain milk, but No 1's milk have some sweetness in it that add to the flavor. 

I drink a mouthful of milk while fucking Luna at the same time, "Hnn, Mmm.. Ahh."

No 1 moans as I sucked her nipple hard while I drink as many milk that her breasts produces. 

"Nnghh.. Ahhh, yeah!" Her body trembles as I sucked her nipple, in respond No 1 pinch her other nipple and spray it's milk on Luna's body. 

"Ah, ah Hah, hah. Stop... hurry up." Luna said with a weak voice looks like she's on her limit. "Alright then, let's continue other time. " I load my cum directly inside Luna's womb. 

"Hyaaa, ahhhh!" Luna screams in pleasure and passed out. As I pulled my dick out, a flood of my cum come out. 

"Damn, I maybe overdue it."

"Ahhh, annnghh. Master, what about me? I need something too. " No 1 ask as she see my cock that needs rest. "Sorry No 1 I can't satisfy you, I'm too tired. But I have something else for you."

Aiko's POV

"Nggghh, this thing is too strong. When will it end? "

The milk pumps milks my breasts to it's limit and suck dry my milk. I felt like a cow that's only live to eat, mate, milked and sleep. Not only that, I'm milked in this embarrassing position, now I bend over in this small room section while I hold on the pole in front of me and kneeling in this cold floor. 

My legs were really sore, ugh I want to go back to my old life. I want to go back being Miyuki's manager and an influencer, where people admire me and men fighting over me. Now I'm a literal human pet. Just yesterday, when a kid saw me their mom will tell them that if they study hard enough they can be like me, now I think they'll close their children eyes and tell them that if they didn't study hard enough they'll end up like me. It's all Hiroshi's fault, my prank isn't that bad. It's his fault that he didn't study hard enough and stop coming to school.

"Aiko, did you make yourself a home?" A voice was heard, it was Hiroshi. He suddenly came from the door but he isn't alone, next to him was a girl in a cow suit. "Nghh...did you capture another pet?" I taunt him, it seems he has another victim beside me and Miyuki. "

No 1 : "I think you misunderstood it, I became master's cow on my own intentions."

Aiko : "On your own? Ha..are you insane?"

Hiroshi : "Not insane, but out of choices."

No 1 : "So master, where will I work now?" 

They then go to an odd looking machine next to me, wait it wasn't here before I remember it. Did he build it with his power? Anyway the machine itself had a narrow space inside it, much smaller than mine, anyone who go inside it won't be able to move at all. In it was some mechanical iron handcuffs, the lower part had a dildo that connected to some piston and on the upper part was a milk pump, wait this is a milking machine just like mine.

"Hmm, No 1 this is to small, are you okay with this as your new bed and workplace." Hiroshi ask the girl whose name was No 1, what kind of name is that and now I just notice that there's a tattoo on her right thigh written "NO 1". "You said that I'm allowed to go out in the ranch's field at the schedule, I'm okay." No 1 answer with a smile, did, did she serious when she said she become this on her own intentions. 

No 1 walks into the machine with Hiroshi help, she sit in seiza position and let the machine cuff her legs, she then raised both hands above the back of his head and let the her hands be cuff. Last but not least, Hiroshi install a metal hose on her butt.

No 1 : "Nggghh."

Hiroshi : "Is anything wrong? Did I push it to deep?"

No 1 : "No, everythings okay."

And finally, the milk pumps were installed on her nipples and Hiroshi turn the machine on.

18