Chapter 1 International Council Of Law
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 month later. 

Flame lord Aniria arrived at the Central United States capital, Unison.

 Flame lord Aniria:" Carriage driver , what happened to the old capital?"

Carriage Driver:" The population decreased so Unison became the new capital."

Most of the International Council Of Law member's arrived via Stone stone portals.

As they all enter the International Council Of Law building, Flame lord Aniria placed her complaints about the status quo of the Capta region.

Zhongli:" I see you have a issue with the invasion and the new status quo Aru."

Aru" Yes cause the people never picked their own leader. "

Zhongli:" Since it's a minor issue, I am the only one to settle the matter."

Flame Lord Aniria:" What about the League of Empires founded by the United Federation which is lead by Queen Kisina.

Zhongli:" Yes she is called a Elvenkitsune and they live for 7600 years but like everyone else, they have children. "

Flame Lord Aniria:" Any other issues?"

Zhongli:" The council members will never be present unless it is gonna affect their people."

Flame Lord Aniria:" Fine, so I will keep to myself unless am provoked into a fight."

Zhongli:" Very well."

With the meeting ending, she returned to her homeland. 

Meanwhile at the homeland

Flame Lord Aniria arrived at the the province Capta via ship . 

Seria:"Lord Aniria, how was your meeting?"

Flame Lord Aniria:" It was good tho."

Seria returns to her daily patrols .

Seria:" Hasako, how's your daily routine?"

Hasako:" Good but it's better than nothing to do."

Seria:"😁"

Hasako:"Any issue's."

Seria:" None to report. "

They all return to their daily patrols.

Flame Lord Aniria arrived with a aid request from 2nd demonlord .

Flame Lord Aniria:" We got a request for aid from the Chaos States , the forces of a otherworlder needs to be kicked off, some Humanoid Krakens agreed to aid us but half of them will be defending the Chaos realm gates as usual."

Hasako:"What's the pro of having the humanoid krakens in the battle."

Flame Lord Aniria:" She said born from Arch Succubus Shea so they naturally immortal."

Hasako:" Sounds agreeable."

Seria:"So are we heading there."

So a ship started heading towards the Capta region, Seria and the 2,000 troops started heading towards Shagon, Chaos States. 

Kazumachi arrived at the port and started greeting the troops. 

Hasako:"Where are we supposed to go."

Kazumachi:" Succubus town, it's west of here but Alicina Victona forces are quite strong so be careful."

Seria and her forces began marching towards Succubus town. 

As they arrive at the town, Seria used Matter create and mineral in a combination to make a sword.

She used chosen hero aura to affect her sword. 

 Both sides met, after 2 days of combat.

They retook Succubus town within the Succubus Region of the Chaos States. 

Succubus Prostitute:" My name is Alina, if you want some adult fun, come me as long as you have 10,000 copper or 10 gold coins."

Seria:"Is this legal?"

Succubus Alina:" Here's the laws of this region, 1. Both parties must consent to the deed, 2: If they look like a child or a child then they must be locked up."

Hasako gave succubus Alina a wave before going. 

Hasako:" How do you feel about the occupiers?:

Succubus Alina:" Our region is more suited for degenerates tho."

Hasako:" Ok."

Seria:" Looks like Kazumachi forces are arriving."

Kazumachi:" Looks like your forces won."

Seria:"But those undead are stronger than expected."

Seria:" What should we do now?"

Kazumachi:" We will fortify this region, thank you for the help."

Seria and her forces began making their departure.

Seria:" Are their practices normal."

Hasako:" It is in their nation."

Seria:" I see."

As they headed back towards the Capta region. 

Upon arriving at the region.

Hasako:" Do you wanna go to the church of the Arita?"

Seria:"Who do they worship tho?"

Hasako:" They are the 7 Lords of the 5 heavens and the Chaos Realm, they are Ferna- Flames of Governess, Ehtal- Lord of Wars, Hical- Lord of last stands, Tacus- Lord of Kings and rulers , Halla- Lord of the heavenly domain , Angster - Lord of heavenly defense , Umental- One who observes the Domains, second and below them are 

Celestina and Terina are Arch Celestial Angels of protection which guards the thrones and dominions of the Multi-universe.

Celestina and Terina Slaughtered countless monsters and rebels during the War In Heaven which goes by many names.

[Celestina and Terina, HP: 1,000,000 , MP: 750K, Nova Slash 50 MP , Nova Spear 150 MP , Nova Explosion 3000 MP, Universal explosions, 20k MP, Weather control : 1000 MP , Dominion Control 6500 MP, Full Recovery 10,000, Resurrection 4000 MP].

Seria:" So we are heading there."

Hasako:" Do you wanna join me in the Church of the Arita or not."

After 30 minutes of travelling, they arrived at the church.

Prophet Jani is kneeling before 7 statutes of the 7 Lords of the heavens and the Chaos Realm. 

Hasako:" So you still have the gold armor of the church."

Prophet Jani:" Yes cause the armor bestowed this unto me."

May I see your stats.

Prophet Jani:" Ok."

Prophet Jani

Level 10

10,000,000 HP

1,000,000 MP

Prophet Aura 7,000 MP , Prophet limit 500,000 MP, breaker 50 times multiplier to all stats , Angelic Speed 10,000 MP, Nova Sword Creation 250,000 MP, Nova Slash 50,000 MP.

Prophet Jani:" What do you think?"

Hasako and Seria:" You are overpowered "

Prophet Jani:" Compared to others, not so much."

Hasako:" You have beautiful golden eyes Jani."

Prophet Jani did a 😘 on the cheek.

Prophet Jani:" Thanks, I appreciate this."

Hasako and spent a day at the church with Jani.

Flame Lord Aniria arrived at the military barracks and started asking for their deployment status. 

Seria:" We are just waking up." 

Hasako:"Why are you up so early?"

Flame Lord Aniria:" Just wanted to ensure this area till under my control."

Hmm, Hasako responded. 

Hasako:" Hasako, just ensure everyone is happy and we are ok."

Flame Lord Aniria:" Is that a threat?"

Hasako::"All am saying is ensure everyone is happy so no revolts or what you don't wanna happen turn up."

1