Chapter 2: The Chaos States
58 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flame Lord Aniria  arrives  within Capta  to deliver a  Quest  from a unknown individual.

Flame Lord Aniria handed over the  Quest papers, Seria  started  reading  the  Quest  request.

Seria:" We must enter the  city of  Shagon  , to  enter  the  chaos realm  gates to stop  the  annual demon  attempts."

Flame Lord Aniria:"Let me join you into  this  assignment."

Hasako and Seria:" Sure."

So they started  heading towards the  Capta port  , after  1 hour.

A ship  arrived, Flame Lord Aniria was charged 150 copper due to 50 copper  per person.

Flame Lord Aniria, Hasako and Seria started  travelling towards their  destination.

[Cosmetic Interruption, Seriko Lee:" Uh my verse and it takes connections  to  gather  information on all the  cannon characters of my verse and etc.]

After  3 days, they  arrived within the  Chaos States  capital  Shagon. 

They  arrived  at the  location .

2nd Demon Lord  Kazumachi Greeted them.

Kazumachi:"I will  be providing  the Chanium Steel which  is the strongest  material  in the Chaos Realm. "

Flame Lord Aniria:"Prove it."

Kazumachi clapped  her  and a lesser demon  appeared  before  them.

Kazumachi:" Lesira, can you  introduce  them to your  Chanium  material  which  are rumored  to be Stronger  than  earthly  material."

Flame Lord Aniria:" I will be the  judge of them. "

Lesira started guiding  her the  Chaos States  Research  Facility. 

Lesira" Here's  a wall and here is the  MP30 and it's  standard  ammo from the  information  we have gathered. "

Lesira  started  firing the MP30 at the  Chanium Steel Wall for  2 months  until  the bullets  broke  through. 

Lesira:" The Chaos Realm  material is  strange  and their resources  seem endless  cause  our  raids do not  lessen their  material  but  grew  their  militarism attempts and that  is where you  come  in."

Hasako:"So we can take on  difficult  foes  when raid there?"

Lesira:" Yes  but watch out for  primordial  succubus  Wilith which is queen of the  succubus  clan,  Datena mother  of  the  catgirl  clan , Zhongli  mother of the  Primordial Bunny Girl Clan , Yomiya leader of the  Primordial Orc Clan and the Violet Demon Clan: Violet ,Blanc Demon Clan: Blanc, Noir Demon Clan: Noir, Jaune Demon Clan: Jaune which  are founders of  a colored demon  clans."

Hasako:"Any  Special  equipment?"

Lesira:" Here's 90  Chanium lead for  the  MP30, took 15 days  to  destroy the  Chanium  Steel and remember no one  else  should  know of  this  realm."

Flame Lord Aniria:"Fine but  pay us when for every material  we find."

Flame Lord Aniria and her  party  started  depositing  their  given  weaponry into  their  pocket  dimension.

Hasako:" Where  are we headed."

Lesira:"The lesser demon  territory."

Hasako:"Cool."

With  that, they  started  heading  towards the  Chaos States  Gate where  Humanoid  Krakens  are guarding the  facility. 

Hasako  threw a magic  stone  at the  Humanoid  Kraken and saw it's  stats and details.

Humanoid Krakens are immortal female creatures which can have offspring after intimacy and they reside in the Chaos Realm, the realm of rebels and those that fell from heaven.

Humanoid Kraken are born from Arch succubus Shea after she has intimacy with someone.

Humanoid Krakens power is comparable to Krakens and the humanoid krakens only reside in the ocean of the Chaos Realm.
Humanoid Krakens are the guards of the gates of the Chaos realm.

Flame Lord Aniria  approached  the  Humanoid Krakens and spoke in the Kraken tongue  so  it  stepped  aside  allowed them to enter. 

They  enter the  gate and reached  the lesser demon.

The entire  area is chaotic  and looks like  a eternal war is ongoing. 

300 lesser  demons  noticed  them  and started  advancing  them.

Flame Lord Aniria  casted  Universal Flames  on  the  demons  , but  it  took three of  those  blasts  to defeat  them. 

Flame Lord Aniria:" Let's  keep on moving forward."

Hasako and Seria  Sighed and pointed  at the  melted  armor.

Flame Lord Aniria:"Fine, collect  them."

They  waited  2 days for  the  melted  equipment to cool off."

Hasako  and  Seria collected the  material  while  Flame Lord Aniria  kept watch. 

They  started  advancing  deeper  after all of the material  was collected. 

As they  went  travelled for  a day, they  started eating and  resting  up but noticed  lead  and other  strange attacks, going  back and forth in the distance. 

After  4 days of  resting  and  relaxing then  returned to  looking for  the  assigned  mine  to  raid but  Grand  duke  is guarding  the  target, so Flame Lord Aniria  headed sooner. 

The  Grand Duke was just sitting  looking into  the  mines.

Flame Lord Aniria  started  close quarters  combat with  the  but she scored  4 hits  on the  Grand  Duke but  both seem equally  matched in the  combat. 

Flame Lord Aniria  jumped back  and threw  a magic stone at the  Grand  Duke. 

Grand  Duke

Name:  ? 

Level 1: 

5,000,000 HP

3,500,000 MP

Demonic  Power:  150

Demonic  Strength: 150

Demonic Multiplier  4× for  Abilities: 150

The Grand Duke used temptation  on her  mind ,  Flame  Lord Aniria  fought  against the temptation for  2 minutes  then  broke free.

Which caused  shock on  the  Grand Duke face. 

So she slashed the Grand  Duke  head off  and started  mining  for  16 days then  took their leave. 

They  reported  to  Kazumachi about  the  turn of  events then deposited  200 types of material  totaling  to  80,000  minerals.

Hasako threw a magic stone on  Kazumachi and their stats  was shown.

Kazumachi
2nd Demonlord
AFFILIATION
Chaos Staes
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
SPECIES
Demon
GENDER
Female
EYE COLOR
Red

Level: ?

Power:?

Flame Lord Aniria  and her party  started  traveling  back to the  Grand Duchy Of Cynathe  within a carriage in  just  2 months. 

Flame Lord Aniria, Hasako and Seria  paid 30 silver  for the ride. 

Hasako and Seria:"So how's  did we do?"

Flame Lord Aniria:"Good." 

Hasako:" Lord Aniria, thank  you but  did we get  paid for  the  task?"

Flame Lord Aniria:"No."

Hasako:"Why do  we  have  have  8,000 cavalier men and women?"

Flame Lord Aniria:" Cause  I allowed  the  enlistment  of both  genders in all branches of  my forces."

One Hour Later,  A bird  arrived  with  a custom made  dimensional  bag  with  contains  3000 gold coins. 

Flame Lord Aniria  started  sharing the  payment equally among  everyone. 

1