Chapter 3 : The Messenger
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A horseman started  started traveling for with a box containing two messages for the folks.

He ignores his pocket dimension  where his letters are and takes up the reminder at his side.

Daily Reminder You need to rest for 1 hour to recover 10% of stats
Quest Reminder Deliver the discovered Celestial Sword  to Flame Lord  Aniria 

After 12 more days of travelling , eating ,  he arrived at the Capta region , the bread basket of the world and province of the Grand Duchy Of Cynate .

Stranger:" Sir, I have a message for your leader."

Seria:"I will be taking that letter off your hand."

The stranger stroke his head then headed towards his next destination.

Seria started headed towards the horse stables  then began preparing two horses for heading towards their Capital. 

After  1 day of preparation , they began to  eat with the troops and drank with them.

Seria and Hasako left the Barracks then  started preparation to head towards the Capital Nylmanlu .

Hasako:"Seria , what's the assignment?"

Seria:"Just delivering a letter."

Hasako:"What."

Seria handed her the letter of information to him.

7 Lord Of Heaven/Chaos Realm 
Ferna- Flames Of Governess
Ethal- Lord Of Wars
Hical- Lord of Last Stands 
Tacus- Lord Of Kings And Rulers
Halla- Lord of the heavenly Domain 
Angster- Lord Of Heavenly Defense 
Umental-One who observes the Domains 

Seria:" These individuals are the highest ranking  rulers of our verse."

Hasako:" Thanks for the Info."

Spoiler

Me:" The authors of this verse are Seriko Lee, Hasani Dixon from wattpad and now me just trying to expand the verse and it's lore."

[collapse]

As Hasako and Seria started making their travels, into the keep  provinces of  Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

Upon arrival at the  Grand Duchy of Cynathe,  lower class civilians are buying at the cost rate copper while the nobles and higher classes buy  far more with silver due to having better jobs but the lowers classes seem contend with doing what they love the most even if they get paid 10- 50 copper and if they are lucky , 50-1500 copper."

 

Seria and Hasako arrived at the capital castle  Flame Lord Aniria castle. 

Seria:" We are here to deliver a letter."

Guard:" And you are?"

Seria:" The hero, you summoned and you are."

Guard:" The name is Eririon."

Seria:"May we pass?"

Eririon just stepped aside.

Seria and Hasako entered the castle then began preparation to present the letter.

After  30 minutes , they arrived at the throne room of Flame Lord Aniria.

Flame Lord Aniria:"What do you have to report today?"

Seria handed Flame Lord Aniria  the letter.

Flame lord  Aniria.

 Letter from  Ambella , representative of the Free States.

                                                                                                         "Dear  Flame Lord Aniria , the  Erberus , a Creature with 4 Lion heads, 4  venomous serpents  and 4 Behemoth legs  has appeared within the Lost forest , it is your duty as a member of the International Council of law to assist us."

                                                                                                           From

2nd in Rulership, Ambella of the Free States.

 

Flame Lord Aniria:" Seria and and Hasako, you are on me."

 

With that done, they took off and headed towards the Capta port.

Flame  Lord Aniria travelled via land on horses so they arrived in   3 months within their destination.

They discovered the Erberus  and started engaging for 2 hours until it was finally defeated."

Another Erberus arrived and charged at Flame lord Aniria and she charged at it also.

Both met each other , Flame Lord Aniria used Universal flames on the Erberus but it took 5 of these attacks to take it out. 

They entered deeper into the lost forest and found a mansion.

They discovered a lich , trying to summon more Erberus.

Seria used Chosen Hero Aura on the attacker and it weaken the lich so much that it took 10 attacks to defeat it.

Seria turned around to look at her  party members  and smiled after successfully defeating her first foe.

Flame Lord Aniria:"Let's report this to to Chosen Hero Aru and fellow international Council Of Law member.

So they started leaving the lost forest , after 1 hour of travelling.

They left the forest and headed towards Heile, the capital of the Free States.

Flame Lord Aniria and her party members headed towards the capital castle of the Free States.

The Free States  Representative is not  present but the leader Aru.

They spent the day at Aru's castle and started  heading out during the night.

As they left the castle, they saw 4 women with suggestive outfits just a couple blocks and bringing males in.

They went pass the building  and  went towards  a hotel then started resting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0