Chapter 4: The Hotel
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Am sharing my religion and what I believe , if you have a issue with am then you will say Plagiarism.

To me, words is a form of communication and sharing idea's and concepts.

A elf entered the Hotel and noticed the  party in the hotel.

Jonami waved at the  party  then  she went and hugged them.

Jonami:"So Aniria , so  we are starting our annual meeting Demon Goddess Kayla."

Flame Lord Aniria:"Let's start then."

So they started heading towards the 18 churches within the Free States which is 120 miles away from ."

After 4 days of travelling, they are halfway to the village.

They stopped and started setting up camp.

 

After an hour of setting up camp , they started cooking then feasting on  streamed Onion and riced combined with streamed chicken.

After feasting , they started praying and a angel of Observation arrived then used  Matter And Material Creation at the cost of 600k MP  to supply  them materials to need their teeth and body in fit condition.

 

Spoiler

Demon Goddess Kayla and her created Erberus arrived at the village and started taking over the village to gain their worship, The Erberus used it's 4 serpent tails to disable the 48 soldiers of Unlu village.

Demon Goddess Kayla petted her Erberus and it roared  proudly then she went and sat on it's throne.

A Angel Of Observation was dispatched into the village , Both entities fought for 2 days but the Angel Of Observation used intergalactic blackhole to finish her while   their superiors Celestina and Terina used dominion control to seal her escae routes completely.

[collapse]

 

The  party of Flame Lord Aniria returned on their travelled and arrived in 8 days , they found the dead.

So Jonami got off her horse and started praying to the heavens , Ferna and the others agreed on sending the souls back one they wanted to be back with their lead , 40 returned while 8 stayed in heaven due to gaining silver and copper but never gold for their services.

 

Jonami was shocked that not all returned but decided on returning to welcoming her guests.

 

Jonami:" We are having  a issue with the food supples , can your nation step in?"

Flame Lord Aniria:" Sure but be sure to  help us with the Kadian Empire  which is leadth by Negion. "

Jonami:"Agreed."

Flame Lord Aniria , Seria and her Hasako started leaving the area.

They travelled for 2 months to arrive within  the Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

With their arrival at the capital.

Flame Lord Aniria:" We got an  order from  Unlu village , we gonna deliver 200 tons of food via pocket dimension like always , Grand ruler James Tarius so what's  the  international exchange  rate."

Grand Ruler James Tarius:"50 copper gives 1 silvers , 2000 copper gives 1 gold while , 40 silver gives 10 gold , anymore requests?"

Flame Lord Aniria:" Remember unlike the old world cause that faded away , this new world does not allow anyone to claim words cause it's a form of communication ,sharing idea's  and concepts but when it comes to Art, music and entertainment , once they have  published the work for  story and entertainment , they own the rights to the story."

James Tarius:"Any other laws?"

Flame Lord Aniria:"Owning rights to a words is a dumb  consent so , Zhongli . Chae Young ,  Joan D Arc and , Kazumachi , Tamia and the other council members , cause we don't want anyone to feel suppressed."

A Tentacle girl arrived and asked Flame Lord Aniria about the next assignment.

Flame Lord Aniria:" Take Hasako , Seria with you , there seems quest of cleaning of a battlefield, so take them and go."

James Tarius shook his head and returned to duties of managing the Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

Serita shock her head and gave a hand signal for them to come along with them.

They travelled for 2 hours and they arrived , Serita started  looking into her  pockets and she found only 50 silvers  and found she can only buy 16 Sunny Day- Upside Daily.

Serita brought the 16 Sunny Day- Upside Daily  then started disrupting the material among her teammates then they started cleaning the area."

After 3 weeks of washing 14 hours each day , they got 40 gold for their 1,120 hours but it was just a monthly work."

They returned to their homes until the next major assignment happens.

With their arrival at the Capta region , the farmers are going about their business.

A lady was passing by and  started sharing papers to the local guards.

Demi-Bunny Guard Recruit: "Me and my family arrived here 2 months so am sure about these idea's."

Seria just arrived and asked for the papers."

Seria:" So you want Silver and gold to be open to the farmers and water delivered from the pocket of tax payers?"

Farmer:" Yes but talk to prophet Jani."

So Seria went to the church of the Arita.

Prophet Jani:" I will pray to the heavens so that rain happens."

After an 1 hour of prayer , The Arita started the Rain while the Celestial Sisters Celestina and Terina used Dominion control at the cost of 6500 MP to make the rain worldwide while Celestial Guards used Rain control at the cost of  1k MP and it was regulated to make everything heathy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0