Chapter 5: The Adventurers
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adventurer Lyna and her  party of  5 members arrived  at the  Grand Duchy of Cynathe and requested  a meeting with  Flame Lord Aniria.

The guard saluted and and entered the castle then reported the news to the leader in general.

Flame Lord Aniria arrived at the scene and and approached them.

Adventurer Lyna:"Our land is in a territorial dispute with the Holy League , can you send some troops to aid us."

Flame Lord Aniria:" We  may be breaking ICOL rules but if  I have a  letter from your homeland then I can station my troops then."

Adventurer Lyna:" Thank you ."

So Lyna left the area and headed  out.

With that done , Adventuer Lyna went back to Ravenhold guild.

Ravenhold Guild Midnight 2 months later

Adventurer Lyna arrived  with her party but a bird arrived and she got a message that stated that the Grand Duchy Of Cynate will not be deploying any forces so the nation is is now forced into hiring Adventurer Lyna into  once more.

Alice Tirina was forced into a corner cause of worry for Alice Watson.

Alice started relooking at the international council of law book.

Council Law  240 , each region has it's own definition of freedom so leave that state alone .

2. Each region of the world has more to worry about such as the ancient demons, monsters and other entities into the Chaos Realm not only the Undead Goddess Prisa.

Adventurer: "Let's focus on stopping the  undead goddess."

So Adventurer Lyna went into her chambers and started praying.

A angel from the 8th circle of the heavens by the name of Osionus  arrived and stated her dominion is for demonlords and their followers  of this verse so there's no well defined way to end way but lessen her followers causes making her weaker then killable.

Another angel arrived under Celestina and Terina.

Celestina and Terina:" Strumental, help this one raid the undead goddess domain."

Strumental and his  3 legions of Celestial Warlords  started heading towards  her dominion of heaven with  Adventurer Lyna to the right while Strumental stood in the center.

As they entered the enemy gate.

Celestina and Terina opened the gate to Undead Goddess Prisa.

Adventurer Lyna threw a magic at the Undead Goddess but it only reached a skeleton soldier.

Name: Skeleton Soldier   Attacks Like A Human
HP 2400
MP 1800

Both sides clashed and each army group under beaten down to 1% of all stats in the battle.

The Celestial Warlords  used Universal Banishment at the cost of 600th MP to banish the Undead Goddess  Prisa and her followers.

Adventurer Lyna asked for payment for her services.

Hical gives 10 Deity stones which gives information on the high ranking individuals of heaven.

Hical:" We mine these stones in to identify  high ranking members of our verse."

A Seraphim started escorting Lyna  back into her hometown.

She went back to the guild house then started resting.

Adventurer  started wondering about her state , so after an night of resting.

She headed to the guild counter  and checked her stats then placed her magical limestone so she.

New trait , Immortality for aiding heaven.

Meanwhile within the  Grand Duchy of Cynathe , Seria , Hasako are discussing how to grow the population.

Hasako:" Why is the population is just at 700,000 , can't we just grow the population count?"

Seria:" There's pro's and cons to this , one  if our  folks made the  concept of money then they will want money payment for having those kids , if they have a child to keep their legacy , it's about their business or  out of love  but once that's not that the case then it's called mistaken pregnancy's so some will wanna abort the child so I see your  point but as long as this verse is eternal and the  core makes natural mineral for 5000 years then stop for a 1000 years then start back up , the resources will always seem eternal but we have goddesses and lesser god even angels and other entities in this verse tho."

Hasako:" All am saying , I think population and making everyone happy comes hand in hand tho."

Seria:"I heard the  states in the center of the world has 3 Billion locals compared to the  1.5 Billion locals of the north and south."

Hasako:" Still the center is home to Elves , Dark elves , Elvenhorses , Elvendeers , Elvencatgirls , Elvenmermaids , Elvencowgirls ,Elvensheeps and elvengoats."

Seria:" Their reproduction is different from humans ,  while our reproduction is based on what level we are at , we have been taught that during sex ed unless your family are offended by the concept of sex and preproduction."

Hasako:" Let's just check out their home region."

Seria:" The only area we can go is the Chalian Empire tho."

So both agreed on going there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0