Chapter 6: The Chalian Empire
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So Hasako and Seria headed to the Capta port , they heard a man talking.

Man in a  white outfit:" The copyright fallacy ,Let's there was a endless void the then a god started making angels and the verse of humans , if the angels see the human system of copyright , some may write off the human race as failures due to them destroying any attempt at creating , a angel may argue that now that these humans are copyrighting everything , next they will say these races you made will say they own the right of creation and everything in the verse even who do not , so a system to humble humanity would be in station to show that they authority is not absolute just ego stroking. "

Some gathered around the man to donated silver and other goods while most came around the man to be entertained.

Seria and Hasako paid  2 silver to travel to the Chalian Empire. 

Both started entered the ship then started traveling to Center of the world.

They travelled  for 5 months then they arrived  in the Chalian Empire.

Seria and Hasako arrived within the capital , Cake.

Elvendeer Guard:" Welcome to homeland of the elves and sub races of elves, may I ask why you are here?"

Seria:"We here to discover the  history of this nation."

Elvendeer Guard:" Talk to  Grena Evernature , she is dark elf  with blue eyes and  unique features."

So the Elvendeer Guard started  bringing them to Cake Academy."

Elvendeer Guard:" These outsiders would like to attend your academy."

Grena Evernature:" Get a approval letter from Queen Ai Jino."

So Seria and Hasako went  towards the towering castle in the captial center."

Grena Evernature:" Watch out for Queen Ai Jino dungeon which generates  monsters and other entities with random abilities and levels , they get stronger  the deeper you go."

Hasako:' How deep is this  dungeon? 

Elvencoyote:"Last report was 202 floor but it could be deeper, the Adventurer Arina made it that far while Adventurer Nasia made it to 102 floors but the Magical tracker stones are great tool to keep track of travel time , dungeon depth even threat level ."

So Seria and Hasako thanked them for the information then left.

Both arrived at the castle then asked the Elvenbunny knight to enter ,  the knight used a magic stone to identify them.

The knight stepped aside then moved , they entered the castle  then saw the Queen flirting with a man.

Queen Ai Jina:"Have you heard of the  Special Operations Of Sajana."

Both:" No."

Queen:" Ai Jino ,what do you want?"

Seria:" We want to make get access to the Cake Academy."

15 minutes later , Queen Ai Jino returned with the letters for them.

So both returned to Cake Academy.

Grena Evernature:" You are with with Ilitary in raiding our academy  dungeon , It's just a special A dungeon."

They and Ilitary started attacking Aritarius , Entities with  200 arms , 80 eyes , 500 Feet Tall , Massive wings and can  can create literarily  create Mountains then throw it  them.

 

They threw a magic stone to the Aritarius stats, Lv ? ,HP: 75M  , MP 25M , Mountain Creation 100k  MP.

Ilitary:" Watch out , they are born once each moth in this mountain and seem to be according to many adventurers."

They spent  1 week fighting the creature then retreated to due low recovery items available.

Hasako , Seria and Ilitary headed back to Grena Evernature. 

 

Grena Evernature:" Can I see your combat report."

She took their cards and saw then combat data.

2 weeks later , they got in and they spent 1 year in Cake Academy then headed back to the Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

The Man is still talking tho.

Man:" How have the mighty have fallen , ye who said who stories and contents , how have death claims ye when ye said ye have owned many rights."

Passer By:" Death has claimed me for my deeds have been evil.

My stories shall no longer be told.

My content shall be destroyed.

I have been banished to the afterlife for my crimes. My legacy, my life, my memories all have been erased.

The great ones of society shall never know my name yet I shall never be forgotten."

Seria:"Look a roleplay."

Hasako:" Let's roleplay to compete with them."

Seria:"Sure."

Seria:"Did I truly died for those that are homeless , those that want a future or for those that are in power , did I change the world or made it worse , was death and suffering the only answer to show that system destroys lives and throw others under the bus as if they were never there or did a dictator made this world and how it works."

Hasako:"Did I truly died for those who are homeless, those who want a future, or for those who are in power? Did I change the world or make it worse? Was death and suffering the only answer to show that the system destroys lives and throws others under the bus as if they were never there? Or did a dictator make this world and how it works? These are all complex and thought-provoking questions without simple answers. Every person's life and actions have an impact on the world around us, and it's impossible to predict or understand the full extent of those ripples.

It is essential to remember that every person has the capacity to make a difference, both big and small. As individuals, we can make choices that reflect our values, beliefs, and principles, and strive to make the world a better place. We can also use our voices to advocate for those who may be marginalized or oppressed, advocating for change in systems that may be unjust, and working to create a more equitable society.

At the same time, it's essential to remember that we are not alone and that it takes collective effort and cooperation to make long-term positive change. It's also vital to understand that change takes time and effort, and there may be setbacks along the way. The key is to keep moving forward and making progress, even if it's in small steps."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

0