Chapter 7: Questioning
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hasako:"Should we talk to Queen AI Jino about the dungeon in Sajana?"

Seria:"Yes, you should talk to Queen Jino about the dungeon in Sajana. She might know something about it."

Seria and Hasako entered Queen Jino castle then started asking questions.

Queen Ai Jino:"Of course! The dungeon in Sajana has been a source of great wealth for our empire. It houses a variety of powerful monsters and rare minerals that we use to advance our technological capabilities. However, due to its vastness and complexity, maintaining control over it can be quite challenging at times. We've had to allocate significant resources towards ensuring its stability and exploring new depths. Overall, the dungeon is an essential part of our economy and territorial expansion efforts. Would you like me to arrange a tour?"

Seria:"Through trade or did you take it over?"Queen Ai Jino:"The dungeon in Sajana was initially under the control of the Kingdom of Sajana but when they faced financial difficulties, they offered it to us as a way to salvage their economy. After careful consideration, we accepted their offer and have since made significant investments into expanding its operations while also ensuring the safety of those who work within its walls. We've established strong trade routes with other nations, exchanging resources and knowledge about managing similar establishments. In essence, through diplomacy and strategic partnerships, we acquired ownership over the dungeon without resorting to military action."

Hasako:"She said , she owns it in that nation but didn't need to make military action."

Seria:"Thank you for letting me know. It seems like the dungeon in Sajana is not a threat to the nation and Queen Jino doesn't see the need to take military action at this time."

Queen Ai Jino:"I see you're interested in exploring our dungeon! As the owner of one of the largest trading companies in the region, I believe you would find numerous opportunities for profit and collaboration within its walls. The dungeon houses rare monsters capable of producing valuable substances used in crafting advanced weapons and armor. Additionally, we've discovered unique magical creatures that possess healing abilities useful for medical research. Furthermore, there are several untapped mineral deposits deep within the dungeon waiting to be exploited by enterprising individuals like yourself. If you'd like, I could arrange for a guided tour with some of our top dungeon experts who can provide insights on potential ventures and explain the processes involved in harvesting these resources. This way, you can assess for yourself the vast economic potential that awaits those willing to brave the depths of our dungeon."

Hasako:"Ok then."

Seria:"Oh Celestial Sisters , give us rain and fog so we may face our foes."

Celestina and Terina:" Your wish shall be granted, now you shall be blessed by our powers

* A rainstorm, lightning and a thick mist appear to cover the battlefield *

Celestina and Terina : There, it is now, the ultimate battle shall begin."

So Seria and Hasako started travelling towards the dungeon but before they left.

They spoke with Queen Ai Jino then got approval to enter it in  4 hours so they travelled into Sajana.

After 2 days , they arrived and they avoided the border patrol.

Without any incident , the fog cleared up and a  group of patrols spotted them then asked for 2 silver so they gave them 100 copper.

So the soldiers left them alone.

They started looking around the capital Sluya  , they entered a slave market then started  discovering  20 Elvenrats and 20 Dark elves into their party.

Slave Trader:" Do you want to buy them , just 2000 copper per slave."

Seria:"We are good."

Someone called out both of them.

Hasako:"Who are you?'

Man:" I am Orinus, so do you wanna join our raid into the Sluya dungeon."

Seria and Hasako:" Sure."

So they began their raid and they spent  7 days killing  just 7 Erberus  before then they collected  the  a strange materials  from the monsters then they went to the Sluya Guild and got  payed in 98 gold coins then they  both got  half of the 98 coin then Seria and Hasako shared it all in half then  Seria and Hasako brought  the slaves.

So their party now looks tiny scale army according to international law then they started leaving the region.

They headed to the Brittani league and had to pay 100 copper.

 

Upon arriving in the Britanni League , they heard a adventurer and her party are attacking a dungeon nearby.

So they tried to caught  up to them.

Calypso is from the Immataros guild from the Brittani League , Calypso and her party is attacking the Dungeon Of Lust while Hasako , Seria is 1 mile away from the dungeon.

After 2 hours , they arrived at the location, Calypso has short green hair, gold and black even carries a sword like katana, she is kneeling on the ground and surrounded by 3 lesser demons.

Calypso is blushing due to aphrodisiac mist of the dungeon.

                                                                                             

Spoiler

Adventurers speaking to the demons

[collapse]

Adventurer 1:"What do you say to Calypso?"

Adventurer 2:" Do you like Calypso?"

Hasako:"No"

Adventurer1 :" Do you like Calypso?"

Seria:"Just leave this area , our world does not have the tech for this kind of dungeon. "

Adventurer 2:"Our leader Calypso and us will destroy the Dungeon Of Lust."

Adventurer:" Calypso does not want your world and she has a right to destroy the dungeon.

Do you want to become ally of Calypso now or you will die?"

So Hasako decided to fight Calypso.

Calypso stands up and looks at you. She is still blushing and her eyes are shining.

Hasako punch Calypso and she staggers.
Two of the lesser demons tries to attack you.

Seria used chosen hero aura to give herself a 28 times permanent boost to all and abilities of her body then killed the demons.

With the boost of Seria abilities you are stronger then ever before.

The lesser demons are defeated quickly.

Meanwhile Calypso is trying to fight back but she is still hurt from your punch.

Seria's group dragged Calypso away from the Dungeon of Lust and out of the mist.

Calypso seems to be back to normal and she stops blushing.
She is now looking at you with a hateful expression in her eyes.

She tries to stand up but she stumbles and falls over.
Apparently your punch was stronger than she thought.

Hasako hands her a 80% healing potion.

Calypso takes the potion and quickly drinks it.
A few seconds later she starts to feel better.

Calypso looks at you with a big smile.

Calypso says: " Thank you very much for the healing potion and for rescuing me, I didn't expect that anyone would save me from this stupid dungeon".

 

 

0