Chapter 8: Thankful
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hasako: "Don't mention it, we are always ready to help those who need it. Is this dungeon always like this?"

Calypso: "No, this is a very unusual dungeon. Usually the mist and aphrodisiac effects are much weaker, but this time it's really intense."

Hasako: "I see. Why does this dungeon exist?"

Calypso: "The Dungeon of Lust was created by an ancient cult dedicated to an entity called "the Lust Demon". They believed that by conquering the Dungeon."

The Dungeon of Lust seems to be a special dungeon in the region. According to Calypso, the Dungeon of Lust is usually weaker in effects than what it displayed when we found her. The Dungeon of Lust was created by an ancient cult dedicated to the Lust Demon, a powerful entity that embodies lust and desire. The dungeon is designed to test the willpower and discipline of adventurers who venture into it.

 Hasako , Seria took Calypso  back  to Immataros , Seria and Hap sako collected the 20,000 copper for rescuing them.

Calypso was happy and thanked them for rescuing him from the Dungeon of lust, Calypso  offered Hasako  and Seria his friendship instead of treasure, they would never forget this for the rest of their lives.

Hasako and Seria took the port then tarvelled to the port of Heile of the Free States.

They spent 2,150 on travelling.

Hasako and Seria entered a alley next to the exit of a strip club.

A elf female is posing next to the door.

Seria:" Hi."

Kina:" Oh hello there cutie, how are you?"

Kina:" Oh? Well, I normally charge for doing something like that , but why not, I am really bored here right now."

Seria:" Ok."

Kina join the party.

 Kina:" Thank you! I need someone to explore the world with me. So, I am glad to have you by my side. :)."

They heard rumor's of Illegal street racers but they ignored the word then headed towards the  Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

They welcomed within Nyrushlu.

Flame Lord Aniria welcomed them , they started discussing on how to proceed.

Flame Lord Aniria:" By swearing allegiance to me as Queen of the Grand Duchy of Cynathe. I may also accept gold."

Hasako:" But we are born within your nation."

The locals of the Chalian Empire swear alliance to the  Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

After , they were done.

All 44 members of the adventurer  left the castle then saw 8 cars that like it built for street racing.

The 44 members of the adventurer group got into the 8 cars that are like it built for street racing.
Those cars can reach 300 kmph.

Harina T Lee is a Founder of the Imperial Mercenary Company and was hired to find them along with the adventurers , A group that is armed with camouflage, bulletproof vests , M1 Grands, M15 , Flak888's , Modernized Tigers, Glock 17 for combat missions , some members are bounty hunters.

The Imperial Mercenary Company operates within the Altarum Empire , Capital Nomihlos.

They started searching for the 2 members , Callaus and Mariria .

The Imperial Mercenary Company searches for Callus and Mariria, the two remaining members that escaped with the leader.
They have the most advanced tracking technology available, and the two members will be found soon.
The Imperial Mercenary Company will not stop until they have captured the 44 members of the adventurer group.

If they are fast then they can outrun the police.
Everyone was impressed by the speed of the cars.
Their goal is to take over the city and make it theirs forever.

The leader said , she leads the Underground and the name is Narius.

She told her members to drive to the city center to get ready for the mission.
The 44 members of the adventurer group drive the 8 cars to the center of the city.
Suddenly a group of cops comes out of hiding and tries to arrest the leader of the adventurers.

A chase starts and cause two got away but they left the 44 maybe locals alone.

The police manage to stop 6 of the 8 cars.
The 2 cars that got away have the leader and one more adventurer group member in it.
The police chased the two cars, but lost them in the city.
The police and the adventurers will soon meet again.

After 1 week of using search warrants due to them regionally wanted , they are found in old town which is said to be ran by them.

The Imperial Mercenary Company storms the old town run by Callus and Mariria. The town is filled with criminals and gang members, but the Imperial Mercenary Company is a force to be reckoned with. They use their advanced weapons and strategy to take down the criminals and capture Callus and Mariria. The two members are sent to the prisons to await trial for their crimes.

Biza , gang leader of Z45 and it's 4500 elf and dark elf gang members arrived at the old town which is 60 miles from the Grand Duchy of Cynathe capital. 

Biza operates in the Chaos States, a nation of demons and operate in Shagon, it's capital is meeting with the two as arrests was ongoing. The Imperial Mercenary Company found the supplies of Chaos Realm minerals and drugs which are more dangerous than the 4th heaven known drug . Harina T Lee found Biza and Callaus.

The Imperial Mercenary Company has found Biza, the elf gang leader who is responsible for slave trades, illegal race racing, and gang wars when provoked. The company has also found the supplies of Chaos Realm minerals and drugs, which are more dangerous than the 4th heaven known drug. Harina T Lee has found both Biza and Callaus, and the two are now being arrested. The company is working with law enforcement to secure the area and put an end to Biza's criminal activities.

Within 30 minutes , they close in.

The Imperial Mercenary Company has surrounded Biza and his gang members. They have closed in and are ready to make the arrest. The company is well-trained and well-armed, and they are confident that they can take down Biza and his gang without any casualties. They have planned a well-coordinated attack strategy, and it is only a matter of time before Biza is in custody.

They got arrested and sent to jail until trials take place.

Biza and the members involved in the slave trade, illegal race racing, and gang wars are sent to jail to await trial. The Imperial Mercenary Company had carefully planned its attack with the goal of capturing the criminals without causing any harm. They were successful in their mission and were able to bring Biza and his gang members to justice. The company is now working with the authorities to ensure that the trials are conducted fairly and that justice is served.

The news has reported that the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs that were responsible for slave trades, illegal race racing, gang wars, and the selling of Chaos Realm minerals and drugs, have all been arrested in a coordinated effort by the Imperial Mercenary Company and the authorities. Biza and his members were arrested as well, but it is believed that they will be bailed out by Kazumachi, a powerful figure in the underworld, sooner or later. The authorities are working tirelessly to prevent Biza and his gang members from escaping and to bring them to justice.

The 2nd Demonlord Kazumachi is a powerful figure in the underworld and is known for her involvement in various criminal activities, including slave trades, illegal race racing, gang wars, and the selling of Chaos Realm minerals and drugs. She is also a master at manipulating the law and using her connections to avoid prosecution.

When she hears about the arrest of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs, she immediately begins to formulate a plan to secure their release. She knows that the Chaos Realm portal, which leads to a dark and dangerous realm, is within her capital city of Shagon, and she intends to use it to her advantage.

Kazumachi's goal is to bail out Biza and his gang members, and she is willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. She has powerful connections in the legal and political industries, and she is not afraid to use them. The Imperial Mercenary Company and the authorities are aware of her plans, and they are prepared to stop her at all costs.

 

 

 

 

 

0