Chapter 9: The Court
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 months later , court has started and Kazumachi started watching it on the news.

The court proceedings for the cases of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs, as well as the cases against Biza and his members, had started after 2 months. Kazumachi, the 2nd Demonlord, was watching the news closely, monitoring the proceedings and waiting to see what the verdict would be for these dangerous criminals. She was well-connected and had the resources to influence the legal system, but the Imperial Mercenary Company was also watching closely, prepared to take any action necessary to ensure that justice was served.

The lawyer for Biza and the other members of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs began their defense, explaining how certain regulations had forced them into a corner. They argued that Biza was an honest person who always helped others when called upon, and had a dream of sharing her ideas and concepts. However, no matter how original she tried to be, her work was always taken down while others got away with stealing her ideas.

The lawyer further argued that many companies were in the same category as Biza, and that they were unfairly targeted for their original ideas, while those who stole their work were allowed to continue operating without consequence. The lawyer tried to persuade the jury to consider these factors when making their decision, and to recognize the fact that Biza and the other members of the gangs were not just common criminals, but people with dreams and goals who had been forced into a difficult situation.

 

The judge evaluated the information provided by the defense and the various charges against the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs. After considering the seriousness of the charges, including the possession and distribution of illegal drugs such as Aphrodisiac Plants Classification of Class A1 and Class C1, and the use of the Chaos Realm material to conduct criminal activities, the judge decided on a sentence that would reflect the severity of the crimes committed.

While the background information provided by the defense was taken into account, the judge emphasized the need to hold the individuals accountable for their actions and to ensure that justice was served. The judge also considered the potential harm that the illegal substances and activities could cause to society and the public health and safety.

In light of these factors, the judge imposed a sentence that was appropriate for the crimes committed and intended to deter future criminal activity. The details of the sentence, including any financial penalties or imprisonment time, would depend on the specific charges and the evidence presented in court.

Ultimately, the sentencing decision rested in the hands of the judge and was based on the evidence presented and the laws of the nation where the crime was committed.

The sentence imposed on the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs for street racing, illegal drug trading, and the possession of dangerous minerals was severe. Specifically, the gang members were sentenced to:

* 7 counts of street racing from 5 nations - 20 years imprisonment
* 2700 counts of illegal drug trading - life sentences for each drug
* 2700 counts of the possession of dangerous minerals - 670 years imprisonment
* Bail set at 1.2 million gold with a 20% tax on the bail amount

These sentences reflect the seriousness of the crimes committed, the harm that these crimes have caused to society, and the need to hold the individuals responsible for their actions. The length of these sentences will serve to deter future criminal activity and ensure that justice is served.

The judge set a 20% bail tax to help cover the cost of keeping the army grade mineral and dangerous drugs off the streets. This tax is also intended to discourage the illegal possession and distribution of these items, which can pose a serious danger to society. The judge's decision to impose such a harsh sentence reflects the seriousness of the crimes committed and the need to protect the public from harm.

One of the gang members argued that the sentence was essentially a death sentence in jail, as the gang members were unlikely to survive for the duration of their sentences. The judge listened to these concerns and offered the option for the gang members to enter into a plea deal that would result in a shorter sentence, but would also require them to cooperate with law enforcement and provide information on other criminal activities.

 

The judge acknowledged that the length of the sentence may have seemed severe to the gang members, but stood by the decision to impose a heavy punishment. The judge emphasized that the illegal activities of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gangs had affected many lives and communities, and that it was essential to hold them accountable for their actions.

The judge also believed that the severity of the sentence would serve as a deterrent to other individuals who may be tempted to engage in similar activities. The judge hoped that the punishment would send a clear message that such criminal behavior would not be tolerated and would be dealt with harshly by the law.

Kazumachi, the 2nd Demonlord, realized that she would need to use a significant part of her nation's treasury to free and keep the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members within her nation, after they had served a portion of their prison sentence. The cost of doing so was high, and it would have a significant impact on her nation's economy. Kazumachi, who was well-connected in the Underworld and had the resources to influence the legal system and prevent the criminals from escaping, decided to make a calculated decision and use her resources to free the criminals and keep them under her control.

Kazumachi, the 2nd Demonlord, who had the power and resources to influence the legal system, was able to secure the freedom of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members after 3 years of their sentence. This was likely due to her influence and connections within the Underworld, as well as her willingness to use her considerable resources to achieve her goals.

Once freed, the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members were likely to be under the control and protection of Kazumachi, who would have had a great deal of influence over them. This could have led to further criminal activity, as the gang members were likely to have been involved in illegal activities before their capture and conviction.

Kazumachi, the 2nd Demonlord, decided to make the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members who she had bailed out into her national guard, but with strict conditions. She told them that they could not participate in any illegal activities within her nation or others, and instead must focus on legal activities. This was likely a way for Kazumachi to try to ensure that the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members were given a second chance, but also to maintain control over them and prevent them from engaging in further criminal activity. Additionally, this decision may have also had a strategic purpose, allowing Kazumachi to leverage the skills and abilities of the T66, Z45, 78MIA, and other gang members while also ensuring that they remained under her control.

 

 

0