Chapter 2
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[authors note][2nd chap done lets gooooooo well have fun reading and don't for get to comment ]

 

I wake up with a start as I look around frantically. ‘ So it wasn't a dream. I really am in the monster hunter universe. Well shit it could be worse.’ I stand up to get a better look at my surroundings. Then I remembered my injuries from yesterday? My leg is fully healed as I look down and my back looks fine. I smile and laugh. “ Luckily I found the wasp. I most likely would have died otherwise. As I finish inspecting myself I look around the cave at beautiful glowing mushrooms and moss covers the walls blue yellow mushrooms and green and red moss. It looks like a photo straight out of a fantasy book.

As I continued to walk further into the cave I saw more and more things that amaze me. Come to find out that there was a vigorwasp nest deeper in the cave. I snag another sack to fully heal myself. As I continue my little exploration of the cave, I see a small hole in the wall big enough for me to climb through. Once I get to the other side I find a small room with another exit and what looks like sunlight peeking through the leaves and vines covering the hole. The hole itself is on the ceiling. Moving my attention away from the other exit I look at the room. It has a thick mossy floor and a small alcove that would make a good bed as well, the room itself looks like a 15 by 23 possibly.

I look at myself, ‘ I have a tail, is that the only thing that changed about my body? I wonder if I'm any stronger?’ I look up at the hole in the ceiling. It's a good 20 feet as I squat down I can feel the mussels in my leg tense up as I push off the floor. I shoot towards the ceiling of the room and hit the ceiling back first. ‘Well I guess that answered my question. Well let the montage begin.’

CRASH ‘FUCK!’

BANG 'dammit!’ 

BANG ‘In hindsight that wasn’t a good idea now that I think about it.’ 

BOOM ‘YES!’ I finally make it out of the hole and pull myself through the vines. As I stand up and look around all I can see are massive trees, vines and a river a ways away. With my testing I found out that I'm more durable and stronger as well. I think I might have the whole package strength, speed, durability, flexibility and stamina as well. I will still test the others to make sure. Don't want to be caught off guard like yesterday… ‘ Yeah yesterday turned 14 yesterday.’ I shake my head to get rid of the thought I need to get myself settled. I need Food water and shelter. I've already found Shelter there's a running river so the water should be good enough to drink, so food is my last necessity with fire also being important as well. ‘Dammit I have a lot to do today’

I take off sprinting towards the river. I know I'd be fast but I didn't know I'd be this fast. I think I covered like 5 meters with one stride. The sensation is exhilarating as my foot comes down and sinks into the dirt as I push off again sprinting full tilt towards the riverI smiled widely as my tail whips behind me carving up small branches and twigs as I run by them making my own little path unconsciously.

As I continue my sprint the river comes into view. I'm struck with a dilemma. I can't safely stop without injuring myself, I think but I don't want to find myself thinking that I end up losing concentration and end  up tripping and flying to the other side of the river headed straight for a tree. As I see where I headed I smile. ‘Pickle was able to use the tree as a springboard right, and he's probably stronger than me so I should be able to do the same right’ As I Orient myself in the air to land feet first on the tree. I smash into it the wood groaning beneath my feet as my tail digs into the bark.

All my momentum stops and I slowly drop down to the ground and look at my handiwork you could somewhat see the imprints of my feet in the tree. The bark of the tree looks like it was compressed or someone just took a sledgehammer to it and just swung. As I turn my head still smiling I get a better look at the river, it's flowing quite rapidly too and there's a tiny pond-like area off to the side that's connected to the river. as well I walk over to it just  to be surprised. Find my own reflection more so my teeth and eyes if anything. okay after you're done now 

My teeth were a bit bigger, my canines were as well sharper as well I open my mouth to look deeper and thankfully I still have my molars somewhat but they look serrated and my eyes the best example I could say is I got cat eyes now slits and they're a deep  purple cool. “Damn, I look good.’ I say as I get into the pond area I was still caked in blood from my injuries yesterday. As I take a few scopes of water to satisfy my thirst and start to wash off. Wondering if I can make some sort of clothes out of the leaves and Vines in the forest

Once I finish washing up I get out of the pond area and start to make my way back towards home I guess. It feels like I'm being watched. I look behind me just to make sure that I hear Twigs snap. Then I come face to face with multiple Beady yellow eyes staring back at me. My breath hitches as I tried to figure out what to do

0