Chapter 3
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler
[collapse]

[chap 3 baby lets go PS I will be doing a time skip to when the fifth will arrive after or on chapter 5 I think sot theirs that. also like comment don't for get to comment ]

 

I take off running as I hear the sound of multiple things behind me that give Chase. As I'm running through the makeshift path that my tail made I feel a sharp pain on my leg causing me to trip. I can feel more pain as the teeth rip into my leg. I pull back and kick the lizard in the face, getting it off me as I struggle to stand and try to get away. I see more of them around me. Then I feel something come Over Me Is this on being covered by a thick blanket of steam I can see my vision go somewhat red as I yell well more like Roar at these damn insects in front of me angered by them.’ How dare they attack me, how dare they injure  me, they don't know their place, guess I should show them that.’ 

She jumps forward and grabs the first one by its head lifting it up and slamming it into the ground as She hears a satisfying crunch as that happened two more Jump on her back biting and clawing tearing into her skin feeling this she backpedals straight into a tree knocking  one off and crushing the other As she looks up she can see five more As Ash grabs the tail of the injured one she uses it as a makeshift bat as two more Jump at her hitting the one on her left But leaving her right side open for attack lizard bites into her thigh Causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground screaming As this happens her tail whips around carving a deep gash in the side of one of the lizard. Killing it in the process 

As I look up I survey the situation my vision is still somewhat tinted but I can see three dead one side of the answer most likely going to die anyway now and the others I stand up tomorrow I despite the pain take a deep breath And let it all out Aurora challenging them telling them I guess that I'm not easy prey if I go down I'm taking you with me. They run off looking around the clearing and I see the bodies.’ well at least i have food now.’ I look around for a vine so I Could tie them all together, better to eat at home than out here and I open.

Cuz I finished tying them up I can see the sun on the horizon starting to set. Finish up the time and try to get home as fast as possible not wanting to find out what Nocturnal monster come out during the night cuz I'm specifically but I would much prefer to avoid it's Pitch  black by the time I get back to my cave though it should be at least from what I'm saying guess your eyes did change too as well thankfully otherwise I probably would be bumping in the trees and tripping over roots and rocks. I here a roar off in the distance as I turn my head I go back to my whole drop the lizards inside and Climb down covering the hole with the violin leaves that were previously there  

As I drop down into my new home a wave of exhaustion and hunger hits me. I look over at the jagras. I drag them over to a corner, too tired to care and too hungry to stop myself. I pick up one of the jagras and take a bite out of it. It's very blood, not to my surprise but doesn't taste that bad. I swallow and take another bite, ripping through bone and muscle at the same time. Still not satisfied I reach over and grab another one and continue to eat once I'm done I feel satisfied. I look down at my abdomen. It's covered in blood but thankfully not my blood. I stand with some issues and look at my injury. ‘ Right after i just healed myself too.’ 

  I take the time to go to the vigorwasp nest and get healed up. As I'm laying down in my room I contemplate my existence here.my eyes start to water as the past two days experience all come back in a rush I cry, I cry about never being able to see my family again. I cry about never seeing my friend. I cry about the fact that I'm not even human any more. ‘ I almost died twice. I'm covered in blood and I live in a cave now. Ash curls as she continues to cry as she laments her situation as she leaves the world over the waking and slowly drifts off to sleep she has no way of knowing of what she has done for herself.

<-->

(“Sounds like a new Big Bad has entered the playing field. What do you say commander.”)

(“I hope whatever it is It’s not as bad as it sounds admiral. The 5th isn't scheduled to arrive for another 2 years. REPORT!”)

(“Yes sure the sound to the roar came from the far west side of the ancient forest the unexplored region Commander.”)

(“Put up a expedition quest on the quest bord make it a high rank one as well the objective is to find any evidence of a new monster of possible and to survey the area for a campground as well for the secondary objective.”) 

(“Commander the admiral.”)

(“Yes i know he’s already left didn't he, well assuming he doesn't find the what whatever made that sound before the expedition group gets their hopefully.”)

<-->

I run through the forest towards the direction of the strange roar. A bottle of emotion swelling inside of me Curiosity to see what type of monster I could stumble upon. Caution as for all I could know it could be a new Elder Dragon species, and excitement at it being a completely new and undiscovered type of monster. Well I will find out in time now I wonder what new adventure awaits.

0