First battle
207 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'noooo! I really becoming a loli! With kimono! And cat ears and tail!, nooo! This is not real!'

This is after we sailing away from our base, I managed to know what I can do as shipgirls because the information I get when I become shipgirl, but it's feel kinda weird to be able do whatever I want to the basic gear of myself, like the planes. At first the name is basic torpedo planes, basic dive bomber planes, and basic fighter planes.

After messing quite many things with the planes and my ideas I finally have an original plane, and I named it Garuda. The call sign is like this T for Torpedoes, D for dive bomber, and F for fighter. It works like this "Garuda T-325" it means that it's Garuda Torpedo planes version 325. Yeah I messed for long that it reach 3 digits.

But still... I can't accepted that I were loli. But yeah I have black hair and my skin is white. My clothes is kimono with black and white colors also.

Our current fleet force is 73 shipgirls including myself. With 1 super dreadnought carrier, 15 submarines, 1 cruiser, 11 destroyer, 16 frigate, and 29 Corvette.

Super dreadnought carrier is what I categorized myself as. And my new name is Nusantara. After fighting with Irian for a new names we both think this name is the best one.

If I remembered correctly if we go towards the east, we should arrived at azur lane base. 

Oh and since the beginning I sit above my bridge and looking at the star, it's been a week since the ritual. Somehow everyone forgotten what I looked as before this, even myself started to didn't remembered what I looked as.

But I still remembered I was used to be a man. Somehow only that part that I can't forget even if I want to.

A whole week without sleeping, I can't fall asleep no more exactly is I don't feel tired. 

Closing my eyes and listening to the calm wave as we go through the sea.

Suddenly I feel something entering my radars and I'm deployed my recon planes.

I prepared myself for the worst and all of my planes ready to take off.

"I knew it"

I received information from the recon planes discovered large siren fleet. I send a message telling everybody else and get ready to fight. And I send submarines team to leave us behind and contact azur lane to send help. Because I really have a bad feeling about this.

I launch all the planes I can before my ship transform to become my rigging (?).

"Get ready"

We wait until the siren finally entered our firing range.

"Fire!"

Sounds of naval gun being fired after that single command continuously is devastating.

The first barrage hit the siren as the siren continue getting closer.

"The siren is not only from one sides!, we surrounded by the siren!"

'ah, I hope that the team I send can receive theirs help'

2 weeks later....

'The number of the one capable to fight is decreasing everyday..., I hope I can hold on until help is coming'

Garuda Union fleet, surrounded by siren for 2 weeks nonstop fight make them tired, low on supply, and energy. 15 shipgirls is heavily injured and currently being treated at my ship as the temporary HQ.

As the fighting still continue I get back to the top of my bridge to sit.

'I feel tired, I want to sleep'

Yeah finally I feel tired that I can sleep if I fall, but now is not the correct times to do it as we are still in the middle of fight...

I can't hold on the urge to sleep and fall asleep, but when I fall I feel power is drained from my body.

Pov Irian

'How many are there left! It's been 2 weeks of fight and I see no end of them!'

I suddenly feel a power that going past me. I take a look towards Nusantara that somehow fall asleep in this situation. But it's not only that, the siren that attacking us suddenly lost their power and like put in sleep. 

"Irian!"

I look at someone who called me and she like suddenly fall asleep and her rigging return to ship form with her lying on the deck.

I look around and found one by one this anomaly happened to everyone ever since she feel that power passed her. 

"Ah I see, so that's what your power is... Nusantara"

I lost my consciousness after saying that.

A week before....

Pov Enterprise

She and her fleet currently doing some exercises not far from their base, Azur Lane. They currently can be called having fun in theirs own way, until. 

'hmm?'

She feel multiple unknown signals closing in towards them in fast speed.

"Stop the exercises, did you noticed this as well?"

As Enterprise asked her sister Hornet.

"Yes, I just notice that. I don't see anything above the water in the direction the signals coming from."

"Everyone at your stances!"

Everyone put their stances to battle whatever is coming closer.

Suddenly there was a big wave water going up together with a shipgirls.

I kinda suprised to see a unknown shipgirls. One of them bringing a letter moving closer towards us. Stopped at the front of me she give the letter and after I take it she moving back.

I take a glance towards the rest of the fleet before take another glance towards the unknown group that saying in their face that they really tired but keep up the professional act.

I opened the letter and shocked to read a help request from unknown shipgirls. I closed the letter and look toward Hornet.

"We need to console with Shikikan about this. You all follow us."

Looking at the unknown group signaling them to follow us, and without hesitation they followed us without a doubt.

"Hornet read this, and if you understand the meaning of that word, you know what to do"

I give her the letter letting her to read it. She have me a suprised face and give the letter back.

"ok I understood."

'whoever write this know of my existence and call sign of Grey Ghost, and whoever is this, want that every single fraction in Azur Lane to take part... Interesting'

Back to current times...

Pov Narator

They rescue fleet is still in it's way towards Garuda Union fleet. The rescue fleet combined of each fraction from Azur Lane, but there is some shipgirls that become the main focus of this fleet. Nagato, Akagi, and Kaga from Sakura Empire. Enterprise and Hornet from Eagle Union. Queen Elizabeth, Hood, Illustrious, Warpite, and Prince of Wales from Royal Navy. Prinz Eugen and Admiral Hipper from Iron Blood.

And of course Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, and Z23.

Actually the group of submarines that sended the letter really wanted to also go but they got hold back by their tiredness.

5