One of kind
179 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week and 3 days later...

Pov Narator

Currently is midnight, and few minutes until it's change day. In certain aircraft carrier stand a shipgirl looking at the night sky.

Not far behind from her there is another shipgirl walking toward her.

"You need a bit of rest Enterprise-sama"

"But"

"No but. After all you been not resting since the letter arrived. Let your body rest at least once."

"....ok"

As Enterprise accepted the suggestion with tired look, she get back and resting for the night leaving the other shipgirl.

"You are really.... soft-hearted, Enterprise-sama"

The afternoon arrived and not far from their convoy they started found the remaining of siren. They continue going further and just find more siren remaining, until they found one shipgirl sitting on it's rigging looking toward the direction they heading.

Not sure what to do, they dispatched small team to check on that shipgirl. 

The small team closing in and the unknown shipgirl turned it's attention to the approaching team.

"Shipgirls from Azur Lane?, nice to meet you all. I am Nanggala"

The unknown shipgirl introduction herself.

"Nice you meet you Nanggala, I am Javelin, besides me is Laffey, Ayanami, and Z23. Umm did you know anything happening here?"

Nanggala nod her head. 

"Nusantara using her power and putting everyone into sleep state. You can't see anything behind me except clear sea, but if you passed the barrier the real view will be show. But remember don't touch the siren or they will wake up. First wake the other shipgirls except the one in the middle."

Javelin team confused by what she saying decided to report it and moving together with the rest of fleet.

The rest of the fleet equipped their rigging can getting closer to them.

"I will wait here, goodluck"

Enterprise nodded at Nanggala and entered the barrier with the rest of the fleet.

Pov Enterprise

Everyone is shocked including myself, who would not? There is uncountable numbers of siren here. 

I continue going further inside together with the rest of fleet until we meet a shipgirl sleeping on ship deck. Curious of what Nanggala said Enterprise touched the ship and the shipgirl waking up.

"...."

The shipgirl is looking at me with confused gaze.

"Who are you?"

"I am Enterprise"

"Enterprise.... Oh that Enterprise!, thanks god that help is finally arrived. My name is Irian, how did you waking me up?"

"I just touched your ship"

"Hmmmm ok, we need to evacuated the rest of my fleet, 56 more to rescued. Don't touch the aircraft carrier at the middle because it's her power that put siren to sleep"

"ok"

Long story short we worked together waking each shipgirls up and take them past the barrier. Until one remaining shipgirl.

"This ship is big and can take quite the punch isn't it?" (Queen Elizabeth)

"And if you look at the planes on the flight decks it look the same as we own Sakura Empire, but I feel it's different at the same times." (Nagato)

"This shipgirl design is interesting" (Prinz Eugen)

"I have question if we waking her up will the siren is also waking up?" (Belfast)

"Probably. We need a path to get out from here, before all the siren waking up."

"AHAHAHAHAHA, to think that this girl is the one that delay our plan"

"Purifier?, why she here?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA, don't be like that Enterprise. Well it seems everyone is here so why didn't we have some fun!"

Pov Narator

The battle begun as Purifier barrage started. Some hitting the siren and some hit the Nusantara. Everyone including Enterprise and Purifier look at the place Purifier just hit with suprised look. There is no damage done just like it's never happened. Look at it Enterprise smiling.

"Don't hold back, as long as we don't touch it. It will never be harm!"

The fight then continue between the force. Purifier heard what Enterprise just said try to touch a sleep state siren around her and then the siren wake up. Found something interesting she then continue fighting while waking up each siren.

"She trying to woken up another one! stop her!"

but as the fighting still continue Irian get to really close with Nusantara ship. no one noticed this except the Purifier. Purifier has already awoken half of the siren fleet that been put on sleep winning in term of numbers. But of course Azur Lane fleet not that easy to lose, they put up really strong and long resistances.

Irian who now must decided what to do between two choice, the first one to awoken up Nusantara but then the rest of Siren fleet is also awoken or not waking her up and leave Nusantara to rescue her in later date.

suddenly Purifier come out of nowwhere and touch Nusantasa from the left of Irian while looking at her. Purifier know if she doing one at the time it's actually making the total numbers of siren that will awoken is decending. So as last effort she think if she touch the main power source then EVERYONE WILL WAKE UP.

the barrier that been camuflage the entire things started disappering, calm weather turned into a strom, the wave become more rougher, and every single siren now back to action. Purifier who watched this happened can't hold her happy laugh.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, now Enterprise what will you do?!" as Purifier look at Enterprise.

Enterprise look at Purifier with angry look before look at Nusantara who just wake up. But all the planes engine on Nusantara flight decks started soaring, then the planes fly through the darkening sky clouds. Naval turret on Nusantara started to moving to different angle, and Nusantara standing up.

;insert Azur Lane anime opening song as bgm here;

She fired all of her naval guns, and planes started diving. She jump and while in the air she equip her rigging.

Pov Nusantara

'Ugggguhh finally I can get some rest. Hmmm? Why there is so many shipgirls around here?, I only remembered that my fleet are in battle with so many siren... Oh and why there is Purifier here?, Enterprise also?, and other shipgirls that I know from my memories of my past life.'

"Irian report the current situation."

"We got a help from Azur Lane, but the current situation it not good. We managed to evacuated everyone else now we just need to get out of here with the rest of Azur Lane."

"ok I understand"

I go toward Enterprise.

"Thanks for accepting my request. I am Nusantara, flagship of Garuda Union."

I bow slightly.

"Everyone thanks for your hard work"

The fight continue as we retreat to the rest of the fleet. 

Finally after a tiring day the fight ended with siren retreating because Observer ordered the siren to returns.

Everyone tired of the battle and now taking a rest, I walk around my flight decks don't know what to do now.

I received invitation to tea party from the Queen Elizabeth, probably it's major power gathering.

Don't have anything to do I accepted it and go to Queen Elizabeth.

.....

How suprised I am to see Nagato here.

We talk about lot of things, for the started we with introduction to get know each other names, then a bit of non important things, the to the current situation.

From this point I know that I are one of kind. And for a while Garuda Union will stay for while in Azur Lane base.

6