Small talk
177 12 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Narator Pov...

It's been three week since Garuda Union arrived at Azur Lane base, but Nusantara still can't settle in like the rest of her fleet. Irian who used to be always with her now feel like different people to her. Her fleet that she feel can be called friends and comrades feel like they hating her. Now she sit at the edge of bridge roof, feeling saddest and loneliness starting to corrupt her.

Nusantara then decided if that what they wanted then let it be. She can survive alone and become better one. 

As Nusantara walk around the base before going to Shikikan office she see the previously she can call comrades is happy in here. Nusantara really glad that she doesn't makes the wrong choice to go here.

As Nusantara arrived in front of the door to Shikikan office she knock three times before entering the room.

"Shikikan I will take my leave for while, please take care of the rest of Garuda Union for me"

Nusantara bow at 90° angle.

"ok, but makes sure to comeback safely"

"Thanks Shikikan"

Just like that, Nusantara left the Shikikan office rushing and running. Time showing it's started to entering the midnight hours and that's mean the rest of shipgirls should be in dorm right now.

As Nusantara arrived at the port she see Enterprise standing in front of Nusantara ship looking at her. Nusantara slowing down her pace and stopped beside Enterprise.

"You really want to go?"

"Yes, please take care of them"

"ok"

"thanks"

Nusantara exited the port and go to her actually ship. Her ship is too big that the current Azur Lane base can't fit her.

Nusantara then look towards the Azur Lane base for the last time before departing.

"Thanks for the time"

Nusantara start sailing away, towards the unknown. She already sealed her emotions to become better shipgirls. And She hope that in the future, when she actually become much stronger, someone can unlock the seal.

Pov Shikikan

'I quite suprised to get a visitor in a midnight. It seems that she already locked her courage so why not giving her a chance?'

"Nusantara... Indeed she are interesting shipgirl I should say."

Knock. Knock. Knock

'?, I don't remember called anyone to my office'

"Enter, it's not locked"

The door opened and two people entered the room.

"Oh Enterprise and Belfast, sit"

Taking my offer Enterprise sit on the sofa and Belfast just standing behind her.

"So what do you need to talk about?, it seems you have a problem"

"Hah.... You always know what situations I in huh. Yeah it's about that shipgirl Nusantara."

"so what troubling you about her?"

I look at Enterprise with curiousity.

"I feel like she lost in her own thought, just like what happened to myself at that time."

"I can understand that, next"

"Her designs, her ship, and her rigging is so unique that I might think that siren will try to take her. And her planes, I as aircraft carrier feel that her planes always changing everyday. I think she only know how to improve and make herself better. And nothing else. So if Shikikan can do about it, please do it. I don't wanna see another shipgirl to suffer the same as I used to."

".....ok I will though about that, but I hope that Belfast will also help with Nusantara matter. Sorry to put you to take care of both our trouble makers in your care Belfast."

"Didn't worry to much about it Shikikan-sama, I a maid after all"

As the important part is done we talk about of lot's of random things until suddenly someone go through the office door in hurry. I look at who just arrived and see Irian.

'Irian?'

"Irian what's wrong?, why you in hurry?"

"Shikikan did you know where Nusantara are?"

I look at Enterprise and she give sign to not tell Irian about it.

"I didn't know, also you need to calm down. You look like someone who just running around whole the base."

"Because that what I basically just did. I feel like I forgotten something, so I want to ask Nusantara what did I forget. But I now just remembered that it's been a week since we the Garuda Union arrived at here. We forgot ourselves and become curious about the new place. I think a loneliness is what she will feel if we leave her alone for long just like in the past. Wait in the past?, when did I know Nusantara?, since when?, eh?"

"Belfast you take Irian back to her dorm, I want to talk with Enterprise for while."

Belfast quickly bring Irian out of the office.

I look to Enterprise and she look at me back.

"Did you think what I also think?" (Enterprise)

"I think so" (Shikikan)

We both sit in silence...

"I think we both can concluded that something is really happening at Garuda Union before they arrive here"

"Yeah I can agree with that Shikikan. We need to distracted Garuda Union shipgirls to know that their flagship is gone to nowhere."

"I agree, I will discuss it with Nagato, bismark, and Queen Elizabeth later on."

"But now shall we get back to our respective place?, it's already midnight after all"

"See you tomorrow morning Shikikan"

"See you tomorrow morning"

Both of us leave the office and depart to each respective room.

'I hope Nusantara is fine out there'

As I reach my room, I undressed and fall to my bed. 

"Huh now now now, I been thinking about this for quite the times. But is Garuda Union id really exist in the first place?, then who is Nusantara?, I know Nusantara is supposedly name of that place but, I still have much doubt. Is Nusantara is from that place?"

I don't wanna to overthinking myself and put myself on sleep.

Pov ???

"There is anomaly in this timeline."

"We already know that"

"I mean there is two anomaly"

"What do you mean by that?"

"The first is this timeline is different from other timelines, and the second is the unknown fleet that never existed"

"No there is three"

"Three?"

"Yeah that shipgirl named Nusantara is weird and really odd."

"I want to extract her data more than before now"

"We shall wait until the right time"

Pov Nusantara

Been really far from Azur lane base, siren started showing it self. Not that many this actually time around. Just around one hundred to two hundred. 

"I need to discard my emotions somehow..., yeah let's isolated myself until my supply running out. Oh and while at it why didn't I make better planes ?! Yeah let's do that!"

I feel like I going crazy.

Announcement
br />

Author note...

Pov Nusantara will be skipped for few chapters as time skip for her and now I will focused on Azur Lane inner conflict. And some teasing between character. (My heart can't stand yuri scene)

6