???
105 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov Second Narator

Yo it's me the second narator, the first one is taking vacation with the author. You maybe asking who is writing this right?, It's Zero. She want to experiencing what Author do so here we go! oh she forgot to put this into spoiler... well I will stuck in basement again when she comeback then.

Pov ???

"Purifier did you have fun?"

"AHAHAHAHA of course I am!, I never been playing that much with Enterprise after all. But did you do your job perfectly Observer?"

"of course I do, everyday I extracted any data I can get my hand on. But to think she has firewall for it is kinda make me angry"

"AHAHAHAHA, then explain to me why that thing can be there?"

"I didn't know, that thing... I can't detect it."

"to be percise we all can't detected it"

"eh really?, it's that mean she is strong enough to fight us?"

"without doubt yes she can"

"it's become bit problematic but... wait she is in sleeping state right?"

"yes she is"

"then we didn't have to worry that much, AHAHAHAHA"

"....."

"why you makes that annoyed face Observer?"

"she just sended another squadron of planes now. Tester I count on you to take care of it"

"hah... ok"

"....."

"don't tell me there is more?"

"yes five more squadron. in total six squadron and they all going in different direction, Purifier you also go"

"AHAHAHAHA, ok. I also a little bit curious about her plane a bit"

"be careful of Azur Lane movement, they are in high alert after the last ambush"

"AHAHAHAHA ok!"

"....ok"

Pov Second Narator

It seems the siren is worried about something, what is it?. Who know only the author can tell, but I really suprised you know when Zero ask me to help her. Hmmm? is author is back? she should be back two more days ther-

It seems you never learn huh second narator, sorry for the trouble he makes, I make sure he regret it author.

Spoiler

Pov Narator

huh now author is angry even Zero will be scared. Remember, the most calm is the most deathly

[collapse]

Pov ???

"ummm where the planes go again?"

"I didn't know. But Observer says that the planes should still be around here"

Suddenly they been rained down by multiple bombs.

"WHA!"

Not even given a chance to finished her word the bombs exploded.

BOOM!

"Now she really doing it huh, I must contact the Observer now"

But before she can contacted Observer the planes started attacking and the Purifier that with her already dead because the bombing.

"cih... I'm not that easy to lose to these bunch of planes!"

Meanwhile without Tester knowing Observer and many others siren is in full of hand against these planes she sended.

"so this what you have been doing all this time huh, intresting. You can do it while also in deep slumber heh" (Observer)

"I think we also need to improve ourself, if not then that girl will easily sweep us"

"I agree"

While in heat of battle the siren try theirs best to annihilated those planes. After short time they understand the route and annihilated the planes. The battle victory this time is siren.

Pov Shikikan

"so how the siren lately?"

"by each encounter the numbers of siren is decresing"

"that's a god sign"

"but..."

"but?"

"I feel like they are holding back"

"why?"

"didn't know"

"ok Cleveland, you can get back now"

"ok"

I look her as she leaving my office and then thought to myself.

'if what Cleveland just tell me were a truth then we need to be prepared, sigh. Now Enterprise is the only one I can only depend on again now in our current problem'

"if I remembered it correctly Enterprise should be in that places with Belfast, well then there nothing else I need to do currently why don't I take a visit?"

I get up from my chair and exited the office. Walking passing several stores and seeing some shipgirls is having fun is made me kinda relaxed, it's a good view to see some shipgirls is having fun for while after all those work. Passing several ship that getting repaired I really glad the damaged is not that much.

As I arrived at the usual spot I see Enterprise and Belfast... no there is more people there are Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami, Z23, and Unicorn. It seems like they are having a picnic, what a bless that Enterprise can relax like that. I think they are stuck on their on small world and not noticed me, well I wanted this to continue but I really have important  things to do. I get closer to them and cough a bit to take their attention towards me, hahaha they suprised I am this closer to them without anyone noticing.

'woah is that cold Enterprise is blushing? eh now she look at opposite direction, hahahaha how cute. Hmmm well some is here so why didn't I also tell them about what I thinking?'

"I have something to talk with Enterprise, Belfast, Javelin, Laffey, Z23, and Ayanami. Unicorn can you get back for now?, I need to talk something important"

Unicorn nodded at my request and left us.

"well Z23 and Ayanami this is new information for you but you will joined Enterprise and some other shipgirls in search for "possible siren location""

As "possible siren location" being said the rest of shipgirls stiff a bit except Z23 and Ayanami.

"There is some changes in your fleet Enterprise, you will go to there again with the new one. That's all"

"Really is that "really all"?"

"Ahahaha I can't deceived you huh, of course it's not, I want you to wake her up. And tell Z23 and Ayanami what this mission really means"

I left the scene and get back to my office as the sun is starting to set down. Sitting in my chair and looking towards the port from here as the sunset in the background relaxed my eyes.

I'm really sure Z23 and Ayanami is confused right now, but it's better to know now than never. The new fleet still the same numbers with some changes in the shipgirls who takes the roles. Enterprise, Belfast, Hood, Cleveland, Laffey, Javelin, and the swapped shipgirls are helena with Z23, Unicorn with Ayanami, Norfolk with Prinz Eugen, Repulse with Admiral Hipper. I hope this new fleet can rescue her, well I can just wait for the results. 

How long has she been gone anyways? 2 years - 3 years? It's only feel like it just one year ago. Probably other shipgirls already forgotten about her existence because there nobody is saying that name, except Irian. Yeah some shipgirls knew that someone is missing because Irian is keep calling that name.

'Nusantara huh, I can't wait until I can increase my affinity on you.'

I smile while watching the full moon.

6