Shikikan?
120 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Turururu turururu"

In the middle of night a girl with black hair and white clothes is just walking back from a figures store. She just buy a character figure from game Azur Lane called Enterprise and is walking happily on the crosswalk.

Suddenly she get hit by a high speed truck and killed her, it's predicted that the driver is drunk in that incident.

The next time she opened her eyes after that incident were white space with nothing in it. She look at herself and remembered that she just walking happily from buying her favorite character figure and when she crossed the crosswalk she feel something is hit her on the sides and she lost her conscious.

Thinking so hard she probably is dead and about to be reincarnated as she already read something about that kind of things in her life. She then waiting, waiting, and waiting.

"How long did god need to show up!"

She become frustrated because god did not show up after she waiting for too long and she surrendered to wait for the god to show up. She then sit on the floor trying to remembered her life before she died.

Actually she been life a good life, good grades, supporting parents, has friends in the same hobbies even she is winning in multiple pro players tournament in international level games.

She really likes playing a lot of games, all of games exist in her grab she already played it. Not only games, she also watched anime, reading manga, manwha, manhua, and even novel of all genre she can read. Even the rarely female interested genre like military and strategy, she really has a good life before she died. But she has one regret, she didn't put the newly buy Enterprise figure from her favorite game and anime in her glass cabinet.

"mmmm Morning"

"morning. Wait morning?! Wha! Since when?!"

"Hey don't be startled like that, I just arrived. Sorry for the delay I'm really sleepy. Huammm"

".... so you are god?"

"yes I am"

".... can you reincarnated me into Azur Lane world?"

"Azur Lane? What is that?, it's that bed name?"

".... let me explain it to you. Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up video game created by Chinese developers Shanghai Manjuu and Xiamen Yongshi, released in 2017 for the iOS and Android operating systems. Set in an alternate timeline of World War II, players engage in side-scrolling shooter gameplay, using female moe anthropomorphic characters based on warships from the war's major participants. Other gameplay elements, like customizing a dorm and in-game characters, are also present. An anime television series adaptation by Bibury Animation Studios was announced in 2018, and was aired from October 2019 to March 2020. Funimation licensed this series for a SimulDub while Beta Film licensed this series for Latin America. An anime television series adaptation of the Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! manga by studios CANDYBOX and Yostar Pictures aired from January to March 2021; a second season has been announced. A two-episode original video animation adaptation of the Azur Lane: Queen's Orders manga was released in July 2023. Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up, simulation and role-playing video game. Players collect characters that are moe anthropomorphic interpretations of World War II warships ("shipgirls"), mainly from the United States Navy, Royal Navy, Imperial Japanese Navy and Kriegsmarine, with other ships from the French Navy (both Vichy and Free France flavors), Republic of China Navy, People's Liberation Army Navy, Regia Marina, Soviet Navy, Imperial Russian Navy, and Imperial German Navy being added later. Players organize them into fleets of six and confront AI-controlled enemies or other players' fleets. These ships can gain experience points (EXP) from various methods (such as from battles, completing commissions, or placing these ships into Dormitories), and they require a certain amount of EXP to gain a stronger level. They have a certain maximum level limit on how far players can level up their ships, which can be increased via Limit Break. Most characters have their own set of upgradable abilities that can be activated in battle. Personifications of American destroyer USS Laffey (DD-459), British destroyer HMS Javelin and German destroyer Z23 (Chinese, English release) or Japanese destroyer Ayanami (Japanese, Korean release) are available for players to select as a starter ship. They are referred to as protagonists in-game. As of March 2021, more than 450 characters have been introduced to the game, representing ships from nine countries that participated in the war. The game is also notable for including preserved museum ships as its characters such as Japanese Mikasa and Russian Aurora....(and more explanation). Now did you understand?, hey who is ordered you to sleep!"

"eh... is the explanation time is over?. Well whatever that mean you want to reincarnated to this Azur Lane or whatever world right?. Ok, then bye bye"

As the girl suddenly feel sleepy she slowly fall down.

"Now get back to sleep....."

She wake up to see she wake up in unusual place. She looking around and found a full body mirror, a clothes cabinet, a hat stand with military hat with white and black colors, a bed, and a white colors military uniform.

She get up from the bed and get closer to the full body mirror in the room. She look carefully and see a handsome man with white hairs and white skin. She look at her or now his own reflection in the mirror.

"God.... There no way to change it now, but first I need to know the most important thing. Are I have a systems?"

Suddenly a blue screen appeared in front of him and he smiling happily.

"Good, now hmmm, there is dock and depot fiture of the game but some the game fiture is nowhere to be found. First let's check our depot"

Without him doing anything depot screen is opened.

"Oh it's convenient. Let me take a look.... ok there is lots of things here but the most curious thing should be this item called tutorial"

'did you want to use item "tutorial"?'

"yes"

'item tutorial is used'

"Nothing is happening?... Argh my head hurts. Ok ok it's seems information is being forced to my head so my head is hurting. I see so that what it do.... oh affinity rate?, in here also have that fiture and the buff will still apply heh, nice one. So let's take a look at dock now, ok oh it's almost the same like my account, maxed Enterprise and the others stat is not that bad."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Shikikan-sama I'm entering the room if you not responding"

"From the sound of it I think it's Belfast. But why she called me Shikikan?. Wait she entered my room?"

He look at himself and noticed he is still wearing pajamas

"Wait a while I changing right now!"

He look around and quickly as possible and decided to wear the military uniform and also the hat.

"I'm done you can enter!"

"good morning Shikikan-sama"

"morning"

And since that day originally she who turned into he started his roles as the Shikikan.

 Meanwhile at the heaven.

"Ah I miss placed the soul... Well whatever with their accepted attitudes of them maybe they can survive"

Many things happened in his life until he reached this point.

'Nusantara huh, I can't wait until I can increase my affinity on you.'

5