2am writing
92 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov Nusantara

'I want to wake up and go back, c'mon let me just get up and leave this place!'

I'm stuck in this place for 3 years now. I want to have some a little bit of interactions... at least just one word. I'm trying to contacted the base but the siren keep destroying my planes. 

'sigh why this happened to me.... It seems that almost all of my abilities are included sleeping effect on it'

I decided to hold on into my sanity, as I know Shikikan is searching for me by sending a fleet. Well I mean I can feel a fleet going towards me but because the storm they backed out and I also can feel that Enterprise is looking at me even just a short time.

'just.... help me get out of here....'

Pov Narator

The new fleet is now prepared themselves before departing, as they going to try again mission "possible siren location" that previously failed. Laffey id like usual is being sleepy, Javelin trying to make sure Laffey not fall asleep, Z23 just talking with Ayanami, Enterprise just looking at the fleet while Belfast is besides her and Admiral Hipper and Prinz Eugen just teasing each other. But there is last minute changes, instead of Hood, the one that will going is Prince of Wales. Cleveland is not here yet as she just now running out from her dorm.

"Where is Cleveland? We have ten minutes until the designated depart time" (Enterprise)

"Don't know, she never this late before" (prince of Wales)

"Hey isn't that Cleveland?" (Z23)

"Woah sorry sorry, I sleep a little bit late yesterday, because there is something that been bothering me since yesterday" (Cleveland)

"Everyone is here now, let's depart" (Enterprise)

The fleet are now departing into the open sea and headed toward the last time they encountered a Purifier. 

Three to four hours later after they departing, it's starting to raining and there is a sign it soon will become a storm but they keep going. 

They keep going and keep going even though the storm is getting rougher it has no effect on them. Occasionally they fighting siren while keep going, from two-three siren into five-seven siren and keep increasing as they going.

Not only siren, Purifier sometimes show itself fight Enterprise for while before gone in the storm. But she not actually gone, she just hiding from their views this whole times. 

Enterprise looking around carefully, from her fleet to the storming sea. To found what she been looking this time, a ship with white and black colors. Though the look of it was a just small ship, it's because they are too far from it.

"target found, we going to that ship!"

Enterprise commanding while show where they will be heading with her hand. But before she can, the ship is gone again.

"what ship?"

Cleveland looked at the direction Enterprise point at, and asked her in confusion.

"no she right, there is ship right there" (Prinz Eugen)

"wait you can see it?, I can't seen it from here" (Admiral Hipper)

"is that ship is with white and black colors?" (Enterprise)

"yes it is... though I can barely see the colors because something is covering that"

"what do you mean?"

Prinz Eugen and Enterprise keep talking with each others relaying information to each others while they all headed toward the ship location.

"I can't tell, the storm make it's hard to see from this far."

"ok but, it is just me or the siren just go silent all of sudden now? we been going this far and there is no fight with them. Well it's a good things that we can finally rest even just a bit"

As they keep going they start to hear a distant engine sound conflicted with the storm. In instant they knew that was a sound of a planes, but that not just one or two squadron of planes is sound like. It's sound of ten or more squadron of planes, even at this great far distance can be heard roaring it's might.

As they get more closer...

"this is... quite amusing isn't it?"

As they want to talk another things that they wanted to says suddenly a multiple planes passed them by the head before returning to the pack. Yes a pack, those multiple planes is in typoon formation circling the center from the most lowest altitude the plane can fly at before touching the sea to the point of touching the dark cloud. And in as the center of it, the shipgirl they been trying to find, a shipgirl called Nusantara.

"That is really her. That white and black colors in that pattern is only her who have it. But what is happening here? Even though from this far I can't tell for sure but, it seems to be damaged? Her anti air, bridge, and her turret is badly damaged, even the flight deck is slightly also damaged. Is that the reasons why those planes can't landed?, if so then how long these planes can keep stay in the air before going down into the sea?"

As Prinz Eugen analyst the situation they keep getting closer to Nusantara ship.

Pov Nusantara

Few moments ago....

'hmmm something is getting closer is that friendly or enemies?, one two three... eleven, ten something is really close with each other but one is separate from the rest. Is I test them if I see they are friendly?, hmmm yeah let's go that, please my planes go pass them over head, if they shot then it's enemy'

'oh only the separated one is attacking back and the group not attacking. Then I mark the one enemy and the group friendly for now and see what they will do.... nvm, those siren is keep coming huh. Even I didn't been give a times to repaired myself long enough'

Pov Narator

The Purifier who now is being chased by a squadron of planes is being informed by Observer that the Siren will go all-out war with the Azur Lane starting now. Meanwhile in far distance on azur lane base, siren is start showing up to a great numbers. Shikikan and some shipgirls who noticed this also prepared to battle the coming siren. Back to the Enterprise and her fleet who is now swarmed by siren from all directions.

5