Back to us
117 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The siren is started to surrounded the fleet as they keep moving towards Nusantara. They try to breakthrough the encirclement of those siren, but there not only just the regular siren. There a multiple Purifier and Tester, though Observer is only one. Not all siren is attacking their fleet, some is also attacking Nusantara but to meet with the planes she had.

The siren is fighting on two fronts and must spread theirs force. So to maximize their damage dealt on both fronts, one is just regular siren and the other is all of it.

The fight has been intense since the beginning, Enterprise and her fleet try to wake her up so she can support them but they always get pushed by Purifier and Tester. Though even if they didn't wake her up she already helping them by a lot, her planes fighting the siren and her armaments firing at the siren, with only just that she already been a big help.

"Laffey watch out!"

Javelin shout as the siren she been fighting aimed her weapons toward Laffey.

"a"

The siren fired her weapons. And big white smoke appeared at the position the siren been firing to. 

"Laffey!"

As the smoke started disappearing Javelin look at Laffey who still standing with little bit of scratch.

"Laffey is fine.... but she is not"

As Laffey look toward Javelin before take a look at the burning plane float in the sea not far from her and take another look toward Nusantara who is still in sleeping state.

Pov Nusantara

'A! C'MON LET ME JUST WAKE ME UP ALREADY! calm down Nusantara calm down, don't let the emotions is the one who controlled you. You must control yourself! This is the reason why you are in this place in the first place. You must be calm and just focused on repaired yourself for now, you already be a big help to them with your arsenal of planes and the barrages of your armaments. I need to calm I need to be calm.... yes I can be calm'

I wait, as I feel the battle is still in stalemate. Until I spot an almost undetected a underwater signal.

'!, this signal is a submarine?, but who?. Hmmm she get really close to me but it seems nobody noticed... ! oh! she touched me!, finally I will be awake!'

Pov Nanggala

"It seems like I was right"

Back to the past when Nusantara first time used her abilities...

'hmm?, I feel a power is passing by. I see it's from Nusantara isn't it. I feel I must get out from her range of ability'

I get away as far as I can. Feel I passed the power I stopped and look behind.

'where is our fleet gone?'

I goes back and passed a barrier like things and I feel the power again.

'ah I see, now I understand the principal of this barrier. Hmmm?, did everything inside this barrier is put into sleep state?'

And I don't know at that time that if by touching a sleep state siren will wake it up and I subconsciously touch one of the closest siren to analyze the siren structure. The siren start glowing red the existing lines and I also subconsciously launched my torpedoes against it and killed it.

'woah that was making my heart skip a beat just now. Hmmm if I touch them I wake them up, so what about shipgirls? did that also apply to them?... I will do the research later on'

I wait for help to come as Nusantara already prepared it beforehand. I wait for two weeks and 4 days until I finally got a signature of a ship. 

Then I introduced myself and they also introduce themselves, they say the from Azur Lane so I guess I can trust them. Well to be accurately Nusantara trust them even before meeting with them. Long story short they entered barrier, waking each shipgirls one by one leaving the barrier. Those who already been outside of the barrier now in state of confusion, what happened to them and who is doing it. Well I keep it to myself and Irian do the same, I see the barrier started to disappear, and sight in front of me is the sight that barrier is trying to hide. Siren as far as eyes can see and in the middle of it fight is on going, flying siren who is being called Purifier by one of Azur Lane shipgirls. And fast forward a little bit, we arrived and Azur Lane base, it big and we all can tell. This base is peaceful, no constant siren attack and they all life in a leisure life. Really different from us who is been fighting nonstop everyday, day turned to week, half of us has adapted to this peaceful life, and half of us still continue being cautious. Until that day arrived, I sit on the my usual spot the chair in port who is just perfect is in facing towards my ship. Looking at the port and found Nusantara is walking toward Shikikan office which I found to be rare thing to happen, and I thought to myself.

'did Shikikan also flirt with her?'

Well I discovered that Shikikan in this base is like to flirt with many shipgirls occasionally, I myself is included and I'm interested in him. But back to the topic, I never seen Nusantara with Shikikan except when the first time we arrived and right now. Oh she get out from the office already?, what happened inside?...wait is she headed toward her ship? she want to go somewhere? should I follow her? nah there no need.

Two to three years later...

Nusantara in not comeback yet, Irian is getting worried as whatever she asked someone about Nusantara they always answered with "who is Nusantara?" even those shipgirls from our own country. I find it weird, so when a fleet with Enterprise in it I decided to followed in secret. 

Back to current situation now I just need to touch Nusantara to wake her up. I hope with her waking up the other shipgirls can live for another days. I touch her and I quickly get away.

5