Nusantara secret
195 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Shikikan office there is two people who is sit besides each other really close, it is we're Shikikan and Nusantara.

"Shikikan.... if I tell you that I we're actually from this world will you believed me?"

"Without doubt I will believed it. Because I am the same as you"

"You not from this world Shikikan?"

"Yes I'm not, I am from a place called earth"

"Wait I'm also from that place. Shikikan tell me your past"

"Well let me then tell you about my story... ( https://www.scribblehub.com/read/871516-what-if-azur-lane--garuda-union/chapter/898687/ ) so in short story, I have a good life and always trying my best even though I become male now. So what your story?"

"Not far from you Shikikan, I have a bad life. Getting ram over by truck two times, and get shot by something I never imagined. I already worked hard enough, even I passed my body limit I keep going. Even when I finally got here, those siren keep attacking my base, Garuda Union is my home even though I was supposed to be Shikikan like you, I was abandoned those duty because I can't do it anymore. I decided to seal my fate as those shipgirls, you are really something Shikikan"

"You already do your best, just rest for now..."

"Shikikan can I hug you for a bit"

"Sure"

Nusantara then hug Shikikan.

"Sorry Shikikan"

"Don't worry, you already do your best"

Nusantara then started crying while still hugging Shikikan.

"Tha...nks...you...Shi...kikan..."

With each word she trying to says tear is pouring down from her eyes. She is letting every burden she had on those tears.

"You done enough...."

Shikikan trying to calm her down by patting her head which seems to be effective.

After while Nusantara fall asleep while still hugging Shikikan.

"How could someone more younger than you be more mature than you...., well I guess I need to take care of you then"

And then the office door fall into the office while some shipgirls fall in top of it and some is on the behind the door if it not on the floor now.

"Ouch" 

The falling shipgirls saying in union while Shikikan just looking at them before sighing at the sight.

"You guys.... how long has been listening?"

And one of the girls said.

"Since someone is crying"

"...."

It seems Nusantara crying is loud enough to make half of Shikikan harem to get here to hear the commotion.

"You all get back to your dorms, it's already night, get rest"

And with just that they all dispersing. Shikikan with Nusantara who still hugging him in her sleep decided to bring her back to his room and sleep with her.

The next day....

Nusantara awake up and found herself in the bed and besides her were Shikikan, she instantly look at herself and sigh in relief. She try to leave Shikikan dorm just to noticed it's locked, not know what to do next she get into the kitchen and opened the fridge and see what she can cook with the remaining ingredients. To her suprise the ingredients is perfect to make a curry so she cook a curry for two people.

She put the plate with the curry in the dining table perfectly timed with Shikikan entered the dining room.

"Good morning Shikikan"

"Good morning Nusantara"

"I'm already prepared food for both of us, we shall eat now before it's gone cold"

"Ok"

Both of them eat the food while facing each others.

"So how the food?"

"It's good, it's like a curry in a expensive restaurant"

"It's not that good, don't overrated my curry"

"Oh you make this?"

"Yes I am, using the ingredients in your fridge. Is there something wrong?"

"Hmmm I want you to make me another food next time"

"Sure I don't mind"

Nusantara picking up the empty plate and wash them. Shikikan who been watching her this entire time since she left the bedroom is smiling right now.

"hah you already like a housewife already"

"hmm? did you says something Shikikan?"

"Nothing, I will get into bath and goes to my office later"

"sure take care of that, I clean this place first before I left"

"Thanks"

"Don't mind it"

Shikikan left the dining room go to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Nusantara, she really is interesting"

Pov Shikikan

'hah, Nusantara is really interesting. Oh yeah in the game there is an oath right?, so what if I oath someone. Will someone get angry over it or they just accepted it?'

I take a look at Nusantara stats and her base stats is getting buff and her affinity is Love (100). I look through my depot and found one promise ring that I get when I got a quest to increase affinity to love the first time.

'who should I oath?, the candidates are Akagi but she is Yandere so no. Enterprise but I just want Enterprise x Belfast ship keep going. And the last are surprisingly is Nusantara, she is perfect candidate, she can cook, not a yandere, dependable, and straight to the point. Yeah let's choice Nusantara, but later, I will hold on this ring until I'm really sure'

Pov Nusantara 

"hmmm hmmm"

Right now I'm cleaning the rooms, Shikikan room. I didn't like an uncleaned place, I cleaned there and here but somehow my clothes who is pure with is never got dirty which I found weird but I guess it's convenient.

Pov Narator

Shikikan who just left the bathroom wear his clothes and passed by Nusantara.

"I'm going"

"Be careful on the way"

Shikikan unlocked the dorm door and left.

Nusantara who is done cleaning didn't know what to do just sit in the living room.

The sky is going dark, and Nusantara is get to the kitchen, looking at the ingredients and prepared to cooking a fried fish and miso soup.

It took her while but she is done with her cooking and prepared her dishes in the dining table. She put it nicely and sit at one of the chairs, waiting for Shikikan.

She wait, wait, and waiting. She then eat the fried fish and reheat the miso soup, before cooked another fish.

And finally after the prepared the dishes for the second times, Shikikan is back.

"I'm back, well like anyone will reply anyway"

As he closed the door and locked it.

"Welcome back, food is ready let's eat"

He then look around and see Nusantara is still in his dorm.

"Nusantara you still here?"

"Well of course I am, you says you want to eat another one of my food, so I prepared it for you. I'm going back to dorm tomorrow, I prepared friend fish and miso soup, let's eat before its going cold"

"ok then"

Both of them go to the dining room and eat together.

5