FEMBOY!
255 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Female's P.O.V~

The day's been tough on me. The meeting was more severe than I thought it to be. As I open the door, I discover his clothes scattered on the ground. Following the line of clothes, I enter the room, just to find him on the bed, wrapped under a blanket. 

"What is all that?" I inquire as I put my bag aside on the table. He smirks, lifting the blanket off. "I assumed I'd prepare a gift for you!" He runs his hands over his skin, showing off the pink crop top and a pink thong tight around his ass. 

His enormous dick can barely fit into this thong, as his slim waist admirably matches the crop top. Pink suits him! His skin glimmers, perfectly pruned. His lips are gleaming, pink in the shade. His hair is ruffled, and his eyes are fixated on my next move.

I chuckle for reaction as he stretches his smooth legs out from the bed, gliding his fingers over his legs, teasing me. "You can have some if you want?" He talks in a tender yet lustful tone, reaching his hand out to me. 

Deliberately I get rid of my office suit, powerless to deny him. I move, straddling him. He lays back on the bed, displaying his weak neck to my teeth. His jaw is sharp as a knife shines, and welcomes my lips. "Is this how you planned your holiday as?" I tug my teeth on his neck and his whimpers flow out, "are you not impressed with my decision!" Bitchy as always, he replies. I will humble you today.

"I'm more than impressed, baby!" I mutter as I drive my lips over his, pulling him in a deep kiss. His hands quickly find my face, tugging me in closer.

Male's P.O.V~

As she plays with my tongue with hers, she slides her hands under my top, pinching my nipples. Surprising her is repeatedly rewarding for me. I've been ordering feminine clothes since that day. Her passion is still very fresh in my head, which leaves me wanting more. I guess my girlish clothes turn her on more than my naked body.

She shifts her lips to my nipples, sucking them. She confides how gorgeous I look and how aroused she is because of me. I've lusted to hear that all day long.

Abruptly she flips me over, tormenting my asshole from the fabric. "This is a delightful meal after a day, like today!" She claims, unexpectedly smacking her lips on my clothed hole. I muffle out, covering my sound with the sheets.

The fabric drawbacks over as she sucks and teases my hole with her wet tongue. She's soaking a little of the fabric, barely protecting my hole. I feel her hands crushing my cheeks apart and her teeth dig into my skin as she slaps my ass, eating me out.

I want more! I want her to eat me out without this fabric between us. "Ohh, please, just eat me out! I want your tongue inside me!" I wail. Promptly, she draws the fabric strained around my ass, granting me sweet pain.

I want to see her eyes. I want to see her face as she eats me out. "Please just, please. Let me watch you!"

"I want to see you eating me!" To my wish, she flips me over again, spreads my legs apart, and orders me to lift my legs up with my hands. And I display my hole to her as she said. She quickly pulls the thong aside, not removed, and wedges her tongue into me. Eating me out hungrily, she plays with my hardness from the fabric. She hasn't released my dick yet. "Is this what my little slut wanted?"

Female's P.O.V~

"Y-yes!" He whimpers, quivering and holding onto his legs as I force my tongue further into him. He's so sensitive, yet he teases me. His eyes scrunch up, his toes curl up as he tries to push his sweet entrance on my tongue. 

"Oh, you seem greedy today!" He's biting his lips, helpless to look at me. "Keep your eyes closed and see the result! " Unsteady as his moans, he struggles to keep his eyes open, as I pour more of his nasty moans out by eating him out, nastier than ever. 

He squeals and jitters as I determine to take it further. "Seems like you're ready to be rimmed?" I ask as he just nods, unpleasable for me. "Words!" I smack his chest to which he reacts and shouts a compelling yes. "Good! You want to be a good boy?"

"Y-yes!"

"Then use your fucking words when I ask you something!"

"Y-yes! Yes, I will!"

"Good! Now go get the strap!"

Male's P.O.V~

I sit back on the bed with a strap-on in my hand. It's a tremendous one I chose which bewilders her as well. She grasps my jaw, ghosting her lips over mine. "How did I end up with a slut like you?"

I'm hesitant to look into her eyes. I just want to be railed at this point. "On your knees!" She orders, to which I respond immediately. The air on my ass feels stimulating as I stick my ass out. But soon the stinging pain coats it with her hands. She spanks me again and again until she greases the dick thoroughly.

I just can't wait and that forces my moans out as I implore her to fuck me already. "Shh, you're not going to order me anything! Do you understand?"

"Y-yes! Sorry!" I quiver as she spanks my ass again, one last time, before shoving in the huge cock into me.

My insides develop, and I feel her hands on my ass, holding me still as she slowly gaps my hole up. The further she drives it into me, the more I feel exposed and gaped. "You're so tight!" She claims, yanking me back as soon as my ass loosens up.

She plays with my nipples, bites my neck, and rims her hard cock into me, making this lewd noise from my ass. Her clothes are still on her body, turning the whole scenario into office sex. And all I do is beg and moan.

The stinging pain inside me occurs with the pinching pleasure and I crave it more. "Please!" She fucks and fucks me until I fall weak on my hands, struggling to grip strongly to sheets. Her violent cock inside me grows fuller with every thrust and grows tighter, leaving me squealing like a dirty slut.

She yanks me back, slaps my face, kisses me for a justification, and goes back on fucking me rough again. Her hand has imprinted on my ass by now. It stings and I want to cum! I hold it in until I couldn't; I tried to hold still until I couldn't. She's violent today. 

Seems like her day wasn't as favorable as it should be. "I'm about —- to cum! Can I?" I moan out, under the mercy of her grip on my throat, as she fucks me harder at my pleading. "Hold it in! Not yet!" She declares, tormenting my fragile body more and more. "I can't —- I can't control it anymore, please!" I beg to cum. "You want to, good boy, don't you?" 

"Y-yes!"

"Then stay like this for a little more time and I'll milk you so good for your reward!"

"Y—yes! I'll hold it in! —- I — I want to be your good boy!"

"Ohh, keep saying that!" she breathes out, penetrating me as I repeat my words again and again until she finally lets me cum. She squeezes my cock as she jerks my juices out and I fall on the mattress, weak and tired.

Her arms soon and quickly cover my body, bundling me as she offers me cuddles. Her hands caress my face, softly kissing my forehead as she recites sweet nothings into my ear. "Was I a good boy?" I ask.

"You were better than that! You're my beautiful angel. The best boy!" Her words are as calm as her fingers into my hair, softly assigning me into slumber. I rest my head on her chest, slowly fading into her arms as she covers us with a blanket. "My sweet angel!"

"I love you!" I whisper, looking up, into her dazzling eyes as she smiles faintly. "I love you!" Her lips find mine, soon telling me how her day was rough, and I eased her tension by being a good boy. "I'm grateful I helped you!"

"No, I'm grateful to have you as my darling!" Her words force my smile out as I nudge back into her neck. "I want to sleep now, I feel so tired!"

"Of course, you feel tired!" She teases, referring to the scenes that happened today! "Stop!---"

"Why am I wrong?"

_________________

This was a commissioned post! 

You can also support my work, on Patreon!

Start with 1$

Patreon/Queenbeewrites 

(The Direct Link Is In My Bio)

---- Love, author! ❤

1