MORNING PLAY!
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M/N'S P.O.V~

I wake up to a mild pain building near my neck, a strength pulling me closer as I slither on the bed. The sunlight sparkles and informs my eyes of reality and I watch her skin glistening as her lips continue on my skin.

I whimper a little underneath her bare, sharp breaths. "What are you doing?" She tugs me closer, melting me. "You looked so beautiful." Her words are as mellow as mine, her touch becomes richer with her hands gliding down on my abdomen. She shifts her lips to mine, drinking every bit of air from my lungs.

I'm still astonished and weak from the night we had and here she is, still not satisfied. My naked chest tingles as she touches every bit of it, moving her lips on it.

"You're so gorgeous." She adds, nibbling her teeth on my nipples. Her delicate and careful touch jolts me to the core. Her lips having fun on my skin urge me to crave more. Her eyes are hungry, like her lips. I surrender myself under her arms, wrapping her frame as she sucks my neck again. I already have so many marks, this will make me more delighted.

I lean for a kiss as she holds my jaw in her palm, looking straight into my eyes. "You have no clue how much I love you." How can she be so dominant yet tender to me? She quickly alters the situation, holds my head in her arm, and slides her hands to my exposed shaft. 

Still lying on the bed. "I forgot how quickly you get aroused." I try hard to stand her teasing words, but feel myself failing when she strokes my cock. 

F/N'S P.O.V~

His soft whimpers are just the start of this sweet dawn of the day. I watch his face as he holds onto my arm, twitching as I jerk his cock. His hardness grows redder as I stroke it. From his morning wood to the hardest, I take it faster and then slow. He shifts his eyes from his cock to my eyes, "baby!" His whispery words excite me more. 

"Don't look at me like that. I might fuck you harder," I warn as he ignores my words and continues with his begging eyes. His lips have red teeth marks, his own and he's making more of them. 

His mouth grows and drops, along with my strokes on his cock. His chest huffs up from the pleasure. His lips ask for mine as I provide it to him. "I --I love you so much." He says, blooming an urge in me to take him all. 

"My sweet angel." His cheeks hue up with my remarks as I fondle him closer to me, still stroking his cock. The blanket is off the bed, his nude body is in my hands. He clings to me more and more. 

God! He looks beautiful as I pleasure him. "You're my good boy, right?" I whisper in his ears, to which he replies with a hushed yes. "Do I make you feel good?" He turns his eyes to my fingers, teasing the sensitive tip of his cock. "Y-yes." I feel myself leaking as my soft boy makes any movement, noise, or action.

From his gullible eyes to his needy body, raises my wetness. I love to hear his sweet moans, but immediately I adore him with my lips, deepening the kiss as he grows closer to his closure. 

He whimpers under the kiss, holding my arm tighter, struggling to inform me to be aware of his release. But I already know.

M/N'S P.O.V~

My body jitters along with her intense strokes and deep kiss. I pull my lips back to breathe, notice her eager eyes, and quickly shove my face into her neck, sucking on her skin. The closer I get, the stronger I suck. She whimpers from the pain I plant on her skin, raising her speed until I burst out. She quickly pulls me in again for a kiss, admiring me, "my good little boy."

She encourages her drenched fingers from my cum into my mouth. "How do you taste sweet, boy?" She asks as I hover over her, drawing my face down on her, with her fingers still in my mouth. "Just like your sweet boy."

The quick smirk on her face fades into pleasure as I bury my face between her legs. I tease her entrance just to move away on her thighs. Her eyes shrink as I kiss further to her clitorises, not missing any part of her skin. She's so damn wet. I spread her legs better as she watches me with pride, entangling her fingers in my hair.

I want nothing but to please her, and I do so when I hear her soft moans. I lick and suck more as she grows louder. Her juices drip down from my chin as she pulls me in for more.

"Oh, my God! That tongue!" She applauds as I initiate more of my tongue after hearing her. Her body jitters as her thighs wrap around my head, and she admires me with sweet words.

F/N'S P.O.V~

I grow tighter and wetter as his tongue misses no spot. I want more of him. My mind keeps saying that. Abruptly he adds a finger, along with his tongue, eating me out like a crazy hungry animal. His eyes look so sweet on me, yet his actions are so impatient. His face is practically invisible from where I can see him, yet I pull him closer. His tongue is a masterpiece.

I drip more and more as I grow closer and closer. And when he notices it, he wobbles his whole mouth on my entrance, urging and knotting something in my stomach.

My whole body trembles as I draw his head harsher, releasing every drop in his mouth. He keeps his mouth stuck until he realizes that he's sucked every drop from me.

A smile of satisfaction advances on my face as I watch him wipe his innocuous mouth like a filled belly lion, making me fall for him even more, and sleeps right beside me. "Did I do good?" He asks with his sparkling eyes, looking up at me as I cuddle him.

"You always do good." His quirky laugh vanishes as I kiss him lightly, pulling him closer to caress him under my arms. "Do you want to sleep more?" I softly ask as he nods.

"You've slept enough, baby." He complains back, blaming me for his sore ass and exhausted body from the last night. "I didn't get enough sleep. And you even did this -- little play." He tries to hide his face as I try to hide my smile.

I add, "huh, are you saying I forced you?"

"No! It's just I want to sleep more. With you." How can he be so cute?" So, you're saying you loved our little morning play?" He tries hiding his face again, into my neck, when I tease him more, constantly asking the same question.

"Okay! Yes! I -- I loved it." Sometimes I want to eat him up because of how cute he is.

"Aww, you're so fucking cute!" I pull the blanket back and cover him up in my arms, as I help him relax in my arms with a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Sleep soundly, my angel."

_________________

This was a commissioned post someone paid for months ago!

I hope you enjoyed it!

_________________

You can support my work, get early and exclusive content on Patreon!

Start with 1$

Patreon/Queenbeewrites (The Direct Link Is In My Bio)

---- Love, author! ❤

0