ACCIDENTAL AUDIO FILE
84 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A tranquil winter day took an unexpected turn when, in a moment of impulse, he recorded an intimate act. Riding the wave of post-release endorphins, he playfully entertained the idea of sending the recording to his girlfriend, only to ultimately decide against it.

Unbeknownst to him, his thumb had already sent the file to her, and the consequences were set to unfold sooner than he could imagine. Engrossed in a movie after his personal moment, he sat on his couch with the lights off, munching on chips, completely unaware that she was in her apartment listening to the compromising audio.

Without a second thought, she hastily departed for his apartment after hearing the recording. Upon reaching her destination, she used the spare key she possessed to unlock the door and hurried inside, leaving her bag on the floor by the entrance.

He was taken aback by her sudden entrance, prompting him to stand and attempt a hug, completely unprepared for the unexpected grip on his wrist. "Hi! What brought you here? You were working!" he exclaimed, observing her fingers tightening around his wrist.

"Babe?" he boomed in surprise as she led him towards the bedroom, her actions shrouded in silence. Despite his attempts to elicit a response and understand the situation, she remained unresponsive.

"What happened?" he inquired once more, standing in the midst of his room while she stared at him with intense eyes. Abruptly, he found himself pushed onto his bed, forcing him to process the unfolding scenario. "Babe, what are you doing?" he asked, settling himself on the mattress.

From her perspective, he had purposefully sent the audio to tease her, and he seemed to be maintaining a teasing facade, feigning innocence to elicit a reaction from her.

"Babe, what's wrong? Did I do something?" he questioned with a concerned expression, oblivious to his actions. She remained silent, placing her phone on his table and playing the compromising audio.

His gaze followed her, and his ears soon registered his own sounds. "Did I send you this?" he asked, astonished. There was no reaction to his surprised face and inquiries. "I did," he admitted, observing her slowly approach him, "by mistake."

A smirk played on her lips as she planted her knee on the bed beside him, leaving him swallowing nervously.

"It was a mistake," he repeated, falling back on the mattress as she loomed over him, cupping his face with her left hand. "Turn around," she whispered, causing his wide eyes to flutter, his body to tense, and his member to quiver inside his pants.

She stood back, composed and watched him bashfully rise from the bed, turn around and plant his knees and elbows on the mattress, popping his ass out, leaving his sturdy length hang in the air.

She stepped ahead and planted her both hands on his clothed ass, softly beginning to massage it, watching him fist his hands and clench sheets. Swiftly, she advanced her lips towards his cheeks and planted soft kisses.

Her fingers stopped caressing the softness of his cheeks and advanced towards his clothed entrance, her wetness growing by his whimpers reactions. Her nails dug into one side of his ass, slapping him in between while she rubbed his entrance.

The audio of his moans and slippery sounds getting louder in the background to be fucked as he begged in the recording.

___________________

You can read the full version on Patreon, and support my work with just 1$

Patreon/Queenbeewrites (Direct link in my bio)

--- Love author! 

0