APPLE OF HER EYE
70 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 5

_________________

In the fading light of the evening, his features became more pronounced under her gaze, evoking the same emotions she felt the day she first heard him. "This is what happens," she murmured to herself, observing his provocative actions, her imagination unfolding before her. She had been waiting to see that.

She watched his hands unsteadily move to his pants, attempting to loosen them around his bulge as he looked up at her, messed up. "Can I go now? I need to use the restroom," he whimpered, biting his lips to stifle them, too embarrassed to perform his lewd actions before her eyes.

He never wanted anyone to see him like that, not her, at the top of his list. She was someone who had planted a seed of respect and superiority in his heart. And he wanted to look good in her eyes, someone she thought to be the virtuous and innocent one. But what was happening was diminishing his chances.

"Why?" she inquired with fluttering eyes, her breaths seeping through her throat like a snake, her wetness warming between her legs. In response to her question, he stood up, agitated, ready to leave. But she pulled him back onto the chair and sat on his growing bulge.

"You're not going anywhere," she whispered, her eyes sparking with passion, and grabbed a handful of apple slices from the bowl on the table as her lips touched his neck. "You need my help," she added, softly kissing his neck while slipping a piece of apple into his mouth.

"No, don't feed me more," he mildly whimpered to her lips, trying to spit the piece out, but she silenced him with a kiss and made him eat and swallow it. "This is not going to be good," he breathed so quietly, thinking it would definitely make him look like a pervert and someone she should stay away from.

But it caused her to smirk and passionately attack his lips, prompting her to not think much about her actions.

The situation was slowly turning into a play they both couldn't deny, a moment that was about to drown them. And like a flowing river, the kiss intensified with their tongues playing with each other. "Don't worry about that," she whimpered, biting his lips.

She slowly got up and pulled him to the mattress, pushing him over it, and sat beside him. "Why did you feed me apples?" he weakly questioned, twitching inside his pants.

"I wanted to see how you'd react," she replied, slowly moving her lips toward his covered bulge and planting soft kisses over it, making him weaker. "I still want to see the expressions you can make," she added, slowly sitting on his abdomen. "I may be greedy and peculiar, but this is who I am."

"I don't understand you," he whined, wriggling with pleasure, wondering why she wanted to see him like that. "You don't have to. Just understand that you're a beautiful thing, and I want to see how much more beautiful you can be," she whispered, grinding above him, and turning his head upside down.

"You made the slices fall from my hand," she teased with her mocking words and picked more from the bowl. "No, don't do it. It will be more than I can control," he protested, watching her cup his face and push another piece into his mouth.

"How will I see your beauty, then?" she asked a question that cut through him. "Why do you want to see it?" he questioned, being fed another piece, frustrated by the question booming in his head.

___________________

You can read the full version on Patreon, and support my work with just 1$

Patreon/Queenbeewrites (Direct link in my bio)

--- Love author!

0