31 – The Potential of Absolutes – Ocien (1) R-18
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

31 - The Potential of Absolutes - Ocien (1) R-18

 

When I woke up the intoxicating smell was still in the air and my member felt like it was going to explode.

I tried to focus my mind in hopes of calming my body, at this stage I should have had some control over this, but the atmosphere seemed to take away any chance of calming my desires.

I opened the system and started checking.

Probably due to the volume, my cultivation went from 3 Stars to 5 Stars.

It took months of cultivation for little more than a day.

When I checked my techniques I noticed something different. I no longer only had my technique, now I have hers too.

I startled Reina.

Scared, she looked for danger, I needed to calm down to calm her down.

“Love, check your system.” – I asked.

She agreed immediately.

Then her eyes popped out.

“Your technique?” – she murmured confused.

“I know. It happened to me too.” – I replied.

Opening my followers page, which now no longer had any followers, it simply had followers/companions.

Next to Reina's name was wife.

 

[ Followers / Companions ]

 

Reina / Reina Divinante: Wife

 

“Husband?” – I heard Reina's voice waking me up from my thoughts.

Apparently, until then, we had not completely accepted each other and now the system recognized our relationship as complete.

I smiled at her, got up from the mattress and went to my room.

One of the things I bought when I started saving money from hunting was our wedding rings.

I quickly returned to her.

I knelt down in front of her and presented a box from the jewelry store.

Inside the box are two rings inlaid with mana stones. Hers had a black stone and mine had a white stone. When we divided the elements that we were going to specialize in, I was left with light and she was left with darkness.

Her eyes welled up and she began to shake.

“Yes!” – she shouted.

I took her left hand and put the ring on her finger. Reina took the other one and placed it on mine.

We sealed that moment with a passionate kiss.

Still without clothes, we rolled around on the mattress, finishing the moment we exchanged one last kiss and then we stared at the ceiling looking stupid.

Our relationship was over and now we are back together.

Everything happened very quickly.

“What will we do now?” – I asked thoughtfully.

Reina snuggled into my shoulder again.

“I tried to deny it with all my might, but as I stood next to you I knew this was the place I was supposed to be. I was afraid of losing myself, of losing my feelings, of losing who I was and it completely blocked out the world for me.” – she said in a calm tone of voice.

Despite the heavy words, she seemed completely at peace with them.

“But now I understand, I don't need to be afraid. You will be by my side, we will overcome whatever gets in our way. One day we won't need to hide anymore. – she said completely confident in me.

“If we meet an enemy we can't fight, it's all right to flee, there's always another day. What matters is that we will be together. - I said, assuring her.

My fingers ran down her back, nestled in her hair and began to caress her gently.

She was thinking exactly the same thing as me.

No matter what was in front of us. If we're together, all we have to do is fight.

We then enjoyed each other's company without worrying about what awaited us in the future.

“I think we need to find a way around this.” – I heard her saying maliciously.

At the same time, I felt her hand go towards my member. The intoxicating sensation of the previous night was returning little by little, every movement, every breath made me feel as if I was reaching the clouds.

My hand, which was in her hair, went down to her hips and then I squeezed her ass tightly.

As I panted she let out a moan that wasn't of pain.

She tried to get up and with a series of joint movements I ended up with my face being hugged by her thighs.

That vision fascinated me and I soon began to taste it.

It didn't take long and I felt the heat surrounding my member.

Amidst the movements, pleasure took over and soon I was reaching my limit. A few seconds before I lost myself, her flow increased drastically filling my mouth with the greatest delicacy in the world.

I savored every second of it.

I felt my aura and mana flow through my body in a different way. All the liquid I had ingested evaporated in my stomach and joined my body.

While Reina trembled, she applied the last moves and I was defeated.

She drank every drop before rolling onto her side panting.

“How can it be? Medical books say it's salty and acidic.” – she murmured, half lost in thought.

With effort I lifted myself up a little to look at her face.

“You are sweet my love, the best sweet I have ever tasted in my life.” – I said in a joking tone.

Reina blushed almost like a red pepper.

“You too.” – she replied.

We laughed for a moment and settled back into each other now that the effect had worn off. Using my mana I took the blanket and covered us.

0